gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-05-2014, 06:47 PM

Her other siblings had finally curled up into each other and tried to get as close as possible to her. Helios was laying closer to the cluster of his children, while Natalya lay beside him. It seemed like everyone was happy in this family, everyone but Chione.

She made a desperate attempt to escape all the warm and fuzzy feelings of that wretched den. And hopefully she made it out without waking any of the others. But she didn't hesitate to lope her way out of the mouth and into the Valley.

It had grown dark, but the summer skies lifted the light from the stars into Emerald Valley. And though it was one of the most beautiful sights in all of Alacrtia, Chione wanted to fly to the skies and rip the stars down one-by-one. "I can not give you wings, my dear." The sound of non-existent paws padded behind the young girl, her only friend Charon trotting to her side. The thing was, Charon wasn't real. And she was too young to understand that. "I would rip the heart out of the sky for you." He smiled flirtatiously at her.

She turned away from him, not understanding the altitude of his intentions, and ignored him. But she couldn't resist long and planted her rump to the ground. Her head turned in multiple directions looking to see if anyone was around. She was far from her den but still in Olympus lands. But she hoped that no one would come out and find her. Charcoal orbs met back with her imaginary friend, and she couldn't help but smile at him.

Walk "Talk" Think

Andromeda I

Loner
Ebon Knight

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Novella
09-10-2014, 04:27 AM

Andromeda didn't tend to sleep so well some nights. It wasn't a fact she dared to reveal though she worried. There had been no word about her mother's health, was she recovering would she return home soon? Truth be told she was glad in some respects that Virgil wasn't here though could only wish the children had been taken with her. Drama was threatening to unfold it seemed, her mother had to regain her strength before she could face such things and the children certainly weren't ready. She didn't even think herself ready should history begin to repeat itself between the two sides of the Olympus family.

To distract herself and check in on the family, the golden Olympus girl would quietly make her way through the lands. She anticipated nothing but solitude though it seemed she was to be mistaken in the belief that she might receive some time alone outside in the night air. Nose would pick out the fresh scent of a child before her orange gaze would fix upon the form of one of her great aunt and uncle's pups. Why was she out here and not with her family? "Chione, what brings you outside?" She hoped she had the child's name right as she moved forwards to join her.

image by lunarcat7

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-13-2014, 10:38 PM

The pup's neck ringed around, startled by the presence of the other wolf. Though she knew her name, Chione did not know her's. And for that, she puffed out her tiny chest and gave her an evilly proud glare, one to show how royal she was for her name to be spread around the lands. "She don't see you as royal dearie."

Her dark eyes flicked to Charon, placed opposite of Andromeda, but it may have been hard to spot under the thin moonlight. Though her expression was easily filtered from pride to anger, the woman doing absolutely nothing wrong, or anything at all for that matter.

"I hate being kept up in that filthy den." Her voice toned harsh but steady. She may had been close to a season old, but she acted much older than she was. Except for the fact that she had Charon as her imaginary bud.

"Scram! We don't want the likes of you here! Crawl back into your hole where you belong!" Charon barked heavily into Chione's ear, but was directed to the woman who was still in their presence. "Charon, please. Be nice." She spoke quietly, turning to him as she took a seat on the grass.

Walk "Talk" Think

Andromeda I

Loner
Ebon Knight

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Novella
09-16-2014, 02:23 AM

It had once been Andromeda who was truly a royal, with one mother leading Olympus and her second leading Ebony, life had certainly been far more simple for her then. Raisa had left though dividing the family completely it seemed, she couldn't recall the last time she had actually shared an enjoyable moment with her Xanilov siblings, they all seemed so bitter. Virgil had gone as well though and Andromeda had no idea if it would unite or divide the formally allied packs now. Needless to say no longer did she care quite so much about her royalty status though of Olympus blood the gilded girl certainly wished to find and prove her worth to the mighty family.

Chione's reply would of course be the only one to fall upon her ears. It was certainly something she could sympathise with, there was plenty to see in the world, no one should be cooped up in a den all of the time. It was time to sleep now though however, or at least many of the pack were likely trying to, Andromeda couldn't help but feel her great aunt and uncle and their children were likely amongst them, apart from the speckled girl before her it seemed.

"Alright, but I meant why aren't you sleeping with your family? Are you having trouble sleeping too?" Andromeda would question though she would soon be faced with a rather confusing comment as the girl softly requested that someone called Charon was nice. The frown was visible upon her features as she cast a quick glance around though it seemed that she and the pup were alone, not even any companion lurking nearby that could perhaps be this Charon, at least not as far as Andromeda could see anyway. Had she perhaps gotten the girl's name wrong? Was this a strangely worded request that she correct herself? The golden Olympus was certainly bemused by it all.

image by lunarcat7

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-16-2014, 09:28 AM

Due to Charon's insignificant blows to her ear, she wasn't able to respond on instant to the woman who wondered why she was out here this late at night. But as she saw Charon take a seat with his ears plastered to his head, she would turn back to Andromeda.

"I don't like to sleep." She said as normal and enjoyable as any other pup's tone usually was. Well, as enjoyable as she could get. But she only took her way to Olympus lands because of her wicked dreams. She never had a good dream, she didn't even know what a good dream was. But she was frightened by them, it wasn't like she was evil.

"We should go. She has no business with you." Charon insisted that they leave, and Chione's pupils turned to him and then rolled. "You should go home and go back to sleep." He sounded like a father, but really he just wanted her to be in these wicked dreams, he was the one causing them anyway. But she didn't know that. Charon was her bestfriend.

"What, you don't like to sleep either?" Though nightmares were the only thing Chione knew, she noticed that her siblings and parents were never disturbed by their dreams at night. But she didn't know if they even had dreams, or if they were truly wonderfully great dreams. Chione would rather have no dreams than what she had, but the case came to be that she just wouldn't be able to sleep instead.

Walk "Talk" Think