gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
04-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Signy Lasair

The green-eyed pixie bounced jauntily through the grass, dark tail waving behind her merrily and Ozzy clinging grimly to her scruff. It had been a bit of time since they'd left this land to go and mull over the alpha's intriguing offer, and they'd come to a decision long since though... the timing of their revisit left much to be desired, since Signy had just recently well... "flowered into a woman" some might say. Ozzy had very bluntly informed her that if she went around smelling like this particular flower males would be panting after her and not in a good sort of way, but Signy figured she could put any guy in the dirt anyway so she wasn't too worried. Besides, Valentine wasn't like that, he was an alpha and, hopefully, shortly to be their boss. Plopping down with her toes teasing the border, Signy tossed her head up and called out cockily for the alpha.

Ozymandias - a pine marten
Signy - not a pine marten

[Image: 4234f0f1-d765-42c4-9a96-28953ac45eea_zpsqqruefmh.png]

This pine marten has a very foul mouth and a confusing accent. He is also fierce and hates to be called adorable. You have been warned.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
04-03-2015, 07:50 PM

The voice of the little pixie wolf rose over the knolls and with much surprise, Valentine turned in their direction. What was this? The little rogue and her ferret companion with the napolean complex were at the borders again? Perhaps they'd decided to take him up on his offer after all.

He approached at an easy lope and stopped before the pair, his eyes roving and assessing as he took them in. The fae was clearly no longer a child, but the rat/ferret thing looked as ratty/ferrety as ever. Brow quirking, Valentine asked, "So have you an answer?" Hopefully it was yes--what other reason could have brought them back? Unless of course, they were looking to join.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Signy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
04-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Signy Lasair
The tall alpha was as prompt as usual, and straight to the point as he'd been been the last couple times they'd met. Signy sat herself up straight, puffing out her chest importantly. "I do have an answer for you, Mr. Valentine sir!" she said with the most serious of serious tones, though her green eyes gleamed with mischief and a smile tugged at one side of her mouth. "We've given it a lot of thought and we would really like to accept your offer. We've been off practicing being stealthy and fighting and stuff and if you need us to prove that we can do it before we get the job we'll do anything you want us to do!"

She practically wiggled with excitement before forcing herself back into some semblance of seriousness. Beside her, Ozzy peered at Valentine with - though still a healthy dose of skepticism - considerably less suspicion that he had before. They'd spent a lot of time discussing this, and they'd both come to this decision together. The pine marten would support her if this was what she wanted to do.

Ozymandias - a pine marten
Signy - not a pine marten

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
04-13-2015, 08:13 PM

Perfect. In thought, his eyes drifted to the horizon where he took several heartbeats to study the sky. Already he had jobs in mind for the pair. But where to start? There was much he didn't know about the packs of Alacritia. He'd never gone out of his way to buddy up to any of them and while he didn't plan on changing that, it wouldn't hurt to know more about them, to keep an eye on the competition.

His eyes returned to the little fae. "No need. I think you're both very capable, so it's yours. If you're interested, I already have a job in mind. Much has been happening in the north and I'd like to know more. Many rumors circulating about new alphas." Rumors of rises and falls were abundant. Having those rumors confirmed or put to rest would be nice.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Signy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
04-22-2015, 06:50 AM
The slim wolf perked up with excitement. She got the job? And he had a task for her already! Puffing her chest up importantly she nodded. "Yes sir! Consider it done." Then she cocked her head to the side as a thought struck her. "How will I get word to you if I learned something? I'd think if im supposed to be a secret howling at your borders every time I have something important for you wouldnt stay a secret for very long huh? D'you have like super secret code thing so I can tell you when I have information or something?"