gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
04-06-2015, 10:20 PM
He'd been keeping Vereaux on what amounted to a rest and relaxation confinement, not quite confined to his den but strictly mild activity only, while he healed and gained weight. He'd been keeping close watch over him, fussing over him truth be told though he'd tried not to make it obvious so that no one could see how anxious his first major solo healing endeavor made him. But it had been a bit of time now since the Armada had come to his border in need of help, and today... Kass was tentatively hopeful it could finally be time for Vereaux to join the pack proper.

Coming upon the healing den and setting down the fat partridge he'd caught for the patient, Kass called out to alert Vereaux to his presence. "Good morning, Vereaux! I brought you some breakfast."

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
04-07-2015, 09:32 PM

The man had spent most of his time thinking while he recovered. His body might have healed, but his heart was still torn into pieces. He promised not to be in his children lives, and it had finally sunk in over the season that he should not try and meddle not matter how much he wished to. His life had been destroyed by his captors and there wasn't anything more he could do about that. His plump tail flicked behind him as he heard the alpha at the entrance of the den.

Vereux stood himself up and padded closer to the other male. "You didn't have to catch me breakfast, I'm certain that you have more busy things to do." he held a smirk on his face. "I'm thankful though, thank you kassander." a sigh left the man's lips. The sooner he got involved in the pack, the sooner he would distract himself from his old life. From his old wife and children, but would he ever heal he wondered.

?I speak?

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
04-13-2015, 08:36 PM

The Armada expressed gratitude for the breakfast, and Kass' tail wagged automatically though he shook his head. "Don't worry about it, Vereux. I'm not just an alpha, I'm a healer, and as a healer it's my job to make sure you're taken care of." He smiled at the darker male. "Speaking of, how are you feeling? Having any pain still?" He carefully cast his eyes over Vereux, noting that he'd managed to put on a more healthy amount of weight through Kass' hunting efforts over the last season. Bland, lean rabbit interspersed with fatty beaver and muskrat to put the weight on slowly enough to be healthy while still getting enough nutrition. He seemed to be moving around better too.

""

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
04-13-2015, 09:03 PM

The alpha's kindness was too much really. Vereux didn't want to be treated so kindly and in the back of his mind he was broken. Kassander reminded him so much of Arian at that moment. A healer, he threw the thought away. "No pain.... physically at least. I'd like to get involved in the pack now." He shook his head for a moment. He should have said the last part of his first sentence that was a stupid idea.

"I have training in all trades, but I've never really been super good at any of them. I've wanted to be a fighter, but at one point I tried to learn herbs that didn't work out I only ever got the basics. I'd light to try learning how to fight again though." He shrugged his shoulders. His tail slightly brushed his own back legs. For a moment he debated tucking it between his legs, but he prevented himself from doing so.

?I speak?