ardent

Pretty Colors

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2015, 10:48 AM

He would wake, eyes opening to the bright autumn morning. His aunt was gone from the den, but his sister was still there, slumbering away. Naoise would give a soft sigh, his faded green eyes focused on her in thought. Ama was still missing, and his mother, despite having two new little siblings to focus on his mother had also lost another child. He felt horrible for her... for Mystic too. He would give a soft sigh, deciding that today was the day. Naoise would get to his paws, moving over to his sister's side and giving her a gentle nudge. "Mystic?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Mystic was asleep, dreaming about playing in a field full of butterflies as she was flailing her paws around as if she were doing so. She would give small, playful whines and when she felt the gentle nudge, her eyes opened slightly. The alabaster dame yawned as her crimson optics shifted over to Naoise's faded emerald green gaze, a smile on her face. "Yeah, Naoise, did you need something?" She asked, her voice warm and inviting. She went upon her haunches and smiled.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2015, 11:18 AM

Naoise would feel his heart give a pang of doubt, of wanting to just run away when his sister opened her eyes. He was afraid to face her, to speak to her and try and build a bond of friendship, of siblingship, when for so long he had pushed her away out of his life. He would swallow hard, giving an awkward shuffle of his paws. Man this was really hard... But he wanted to mend what was damaged before it became fully broken.

“I was wondering if you might like to talk a walk with me or something.” The boy would ask gently. “I’d really like to talk to you today. That is... If you don’t mind...”

"Talk" "You" Think

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Mystic would yawn, her eyes opening soon as her yawn had been finished. She did enjoy being with her family, and, even though her brother did not really like her, she would always be willing to do anything for her brother if he needed her assistance. Her crimson optics focused upon his own as she smiled and turned her head, standing up and giving her brother a friendly nudge on the shoulder with her paw. "I'm ready whenever you are, Naoise." She would say, a smile still on her face as she walked out of the den. All she could think about was what her brother wanted to talk to her about, and why he would like to talk to her in the first place. It had been a long time since he had asked to talk to her or had done anything with her. All Naoise had thought about was hating her and being upset with her for he thought she was taking their father away from him, and that their father only cared about her and Amaterasu.

"I also wished to speak with you, Naoise. I want to let you know that I am sorry if it seemed that I had more time with our father. I wanted you to go and explore with father and I, but, you would always so no. You made me feel depressed, that you did not care about me and well, I care about you, Naoise. You are my brother, and despite all the fighting we had had, I will always be there for you and forgive you. You are my sibling, and despite us having our differences, I will always be your sister, and you will always be my brother." Mystic spoke, a small smile still on her face, but her eyes shimmered, almost as if water was threatening to come out from her sockets and plummet to the ground below.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 10:05 AM

Guilt ate at him as his sister spoke. He knew that it was all his fault that he and Mystic hadn't had the best relationship... that he had misunderstood things as a child. He would lower his gaze, his ears falling to rest upon his head. He would give a soft sigh, closing his eyes tightly as he thought of what he could say. Would anything ever be okay? "I know I made you feel down... and... I'm really sorry, Mystic." The young man would say softly.

"I never really hated you though. Not then... not now... not ever. I was just... I just didn't understand. I was so afraid of being unloved that I made myself believe that I was. That you were stealing father away when you really weren't. I felt alone... but... truth was... I never was." The young man would lift his gaze back to his sister, tears shining in his eyes.

"When you were taken I felt so guilty... so horrible... I love having you as my sister, Mystic, I do. I didn't want anything bad to ever happen to you... I wanted you safe... here... with us. I'm just sorry it took so long for me to come to realize that things were okay how they were."

"Talk" "You" Think

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Mystic could sense the guilt emanating off of his brother's eyes, as well as in his voice. Tears were very noticeable in the light that surrounded his eyes from the outside. The young dame felt horrible that he didn't understand, for she would never intentionally take their father away from him. She would have loved to spend time with her brother, and she wished he would have understood that a bit sooner, but, now, they could work on getting their relationship as brother and sister back under control.

The ivory and ebony woman grinned and nudged her brother, trying to show comfort and that she was not frustrated with him. She cared about him, as much as she did her parents and other siblings. "Naoise, understand this. You will always be my brother, and I never hated you. I cared about you and also didn't want you to get hurt either. You will always be my brother, through good or bad, you will always be my sibling,"Mystic smiled and playfully batted him with her paw.

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 04:52 PM

Naoise would give a small nod as his sister spoke. Yes, no matter what they would always be siblings. His sister never hated him, never wanted him to get hurt. Naoise would give a soft whine as she finished speaking, wanting to come close to her. "So... do you think we can start over?" He would ask gently. He wanted to begin again with his sister. He wanted to start things off right this time, so that they could be friends. He would lower his gaze  again for a moment, speaking softly.

"I want to fix this before Annette and Zenkai are old enough to understand what had happened between us... I want them to see that a brother and sister are supposed to get along and show love. You deserve it too, Mystic." He would look back to her, offering a small smile. "And that's why I wanted to share that place with you... just the two of us... It can be our own private getaway!" He would wag his tail a little, hoping that she would agree.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
05-21-2015, 02:05 PM
Mystic would smile and nudge her nose against her brother's cheek. She was happy that her brother was willing to start over, and it made her happy knowing that they could get along now. "I would love that, Naoise," she smiled, sitting upon her haunches and giving in a deep breath. She wondered if her brother had a love interest like she does with Hypnos. She adored being with him, but, right now, she was happy being with her sibling. She hoped that she and Zenkai as well as Annette got along well, for she did not wish for the same thing to happen to her younger siblings like what happened with her and Naoise.