size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
04-09-2015, 03:54 AM

This was perhaps the furthest he had wandered since Jupiter’s death, and he was hesitant to go much further. He wasn’t about to stay out once it got dark, worried exactly what sort of affect that would have on his mother. Poor Novel hadn’t fully recovered from their imprisonment and he didn’t want to cause her undo stress, so instead he would only go so far, never allowing himself to cross the river.

Which was fine since it meant that he had more time to explore the new place he had just come across. It had taken all of his willpower not to jump immediately into the glowing water which reminded him so much of home. Instead the monochromatic boy lounged beside its shores, gazing around in wonder.

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-09-2015, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015, 08:54 PM by Safir.)
Safir was a bit too far from her mistress than she would have liked, she had left her wondering towards a pack territory. Safir didn't want to be there if her mistress ended up causing trouble, so she ended up wandering wherever her paws took her. Her eyes glanced around the odd assortment of rocks and dead bone like trees, her eyes settled on a boy about her age lying down looking at the water. He was obviously bigger than her, even lying down. Her eyes traveled past the boy and into the water, what looked like a reflection was staring back at her. It was her brother, she hadn’t seen him in who knows how long possibly six months. It was back when they were pups and it was a conversation they had one day about something petty. Her eyes returned to the boy, if and when the boy looked at her she didn’t want to be just standing there like a creeper. For a while she hadn’t interacted with any wolf besides her mistress and that one wolf at the castle, she didn’t want to screw up this meeting. She moved to walk up to the boy and sit down in front of him. Her social skills were still a bit lacking so she stuttered a bit in her words. She found the words to say and finally got them out “Wh..who are y…you?” She looked down at her paws slightly embarrassed, she hoped the wolf wouldn’t be one of the meaner ones like her mistress was.
[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]