gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-05-2014, 04:52 AM
The rain buffeted down, making the air humid as the man walked along the edges of the large volcano. Had life really come to settle as it had. Though, as he stood here he had to do a lot of thinking. For the future of his people, would they really have to see a side of him he did not want to show. Quelt wondered this, and he honestly wanted to believe the world was a utopia. But one way or another, life would throw him for a loop. The only thing he could do was be kind when it was needed, be loyal, a strange to others, but still have the strength to.protect those who could not protect themselves. What scared him was failure, and yet here he stood feeling like a fool as the rain soaked his fur. But it relaxed him as well.

Quelt sighed looking up at the sky as the rain hit his face. His wounds had finally healed, but all of them leaving scars upon his body. His left shoulder, right wrist and middle of his chest marked for the rest of his life. The blackmailed walker stopped and sat down. Could the gods tell him what to do perhaps, could he lead anyone on the right path. He wanted to be the teacher everyone desired, he wanted to be the friend the broken deserved. To heal those who needed it, but that took a lot of work. Quelt was already painfully aware of that with the children he had raised.
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2014, 12:16 AM

Rain. The smell of it, the feel of it... It served only to dampen her mood, her thoughts, her spirit. The newly named Rozaliya was a whirlwind of instability at the moment, angry with her family, angry with herself, bitter, hurt, and lashing out on impulse. Right now the woman was scared of herself. Scared of what she was turning into. She shook, her ears pinned against her head as her mind rattled with self hate now. Her breathing came in fast pants, her eyes wide with disbelief at what she had done.

Korrin?s cries still echoed in her ears.

The fox had been trying to get her to return to Ebony and... She just lost it. What the hell had she become? What monster, what inner demon, was she feeding into? She had hurt her companion... Her best friend since she was just old enough to leave the den. Roza... Svet... Whoever the hell she was had hurt her. She just wanted to scream, to keep screaming and running until she could no longer do neither. Had she not been in such shock at her own actions surely tears would have spilled down her face.

?What in the name of the God?s have I done?? She would ask herself. Through the rain, and her troubled state of mind, walking up the mountain was her only conscious thought. She didn?t even pay any mind to the man within viewing distance to her right. No... She kept walking with those blue eyes downcast, wondering to herself if there was any sort of redemption for what she had done. How would she ever face Korrin again...?

"Hear Me Talk,"
"Listen To Korrin,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-19-2014, 07:04 PM

His attention was snapped towards a woman who was speaking to the gods, almost exactly as he had. His eyes would look over the girl, she reminded him of Raisa. The woman he had run into which happened to be the foster mother of the children he now had. But she had fallen ill, and while he offered his help, he hoped the next time he saw the woman she was in far more better shape. The way Darrah looked at her, it had torn at his heart strings. Pulling himself up, he stood maybe a good five feet away from the girl.
"I'm certain the gods throw us on path's to test us, to make sure we are still....us." Quelt would say, as he dipped his head to her. "Forgive my intrusion, it seems like the gods have brought two troubled souls together for some reason." he stated. Though wondering if she would snap back, act aggressively. But, these thoughts were only pushed to the back of his mind.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-27-2014, 07:48 PM

Svetlana heard him before she saw him. How oblivious she was, lost in her doubts, her questions, that she didn?t even pay attention to the stranger until she was almost running into him and he was speaking. She would gasp, drawing back as she looked at him. Had... Had he heard her? She would frown deeply, the sadness in her expression and body language clear as she listened to him. So what he was saying was... This was a test of the gods? She would lower her gaze, silent for a long moment, before she found the will to speak to the stranger.

?...And if that is the case... I can only wonder what they think of me now... I am not myself.? The yearling would say quietly. The upbeat, friendly girl she was as a child was not at the forefront of her personality anymore. It was, honestly, a bit sad, especially if you had known her prior to her outbursts. She would give a soft sigh, looking to the slate colored male before her. ?...Why would they do that? Would it not create more chaos...?? Her words were hardly optimistic. Nothing like her old self at all.

"Hear Me Talk,"
"Listen To Korrin,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]