gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-13-2015, 06:42 PM
Kreft approached the edge of the old disappeared river bed, he admired the layers of gleaming marble. He watched as the sun glimmered across the surface of the multicolored alabaster. It was a wonder how this even happened, but Kreft could care less about the beauty before him. His mind was on his life, he was a loner free and lawless but was that really what he wanted. Sure it allowed him to do bad things without consequences but opportunities to do so were small. When he had left his pack about a year ago he had thought that rules were only there to keep them from doing the things that they really wanted to do. Only now a year later did he know that he had liked the rules and the order that went into a pack, he had just never realized it.
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-13-2015, 06:55 PM

Patrolling the borders was one thing after making sure they were secure. Her new home was little, and she was okay with that, it made it easier for everyone to get to know each other and to work together until they gained new members. Arian herself, was having a average day. She wasn't up in the cloud, but she wasn't down in despair either. The three legged russet simply was exploring the outside lands a little, her nose picking up the scent of a male. The back of her head said, go get him, take him in. Except, part of her it was a bit rude to just open up to him like that. She felt her heart start to pound against her chest.

She still was a bit nervous being around strangers, terrified her a little. Yet she was pushing her fragile body to the limits, the tall lady would shuffle over to the male. Moving her scarred face over she offered a small smile. "Hello there, are you here all alone?" That was a good way to start she supposed.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-13-2015, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2015, 07:34 PM by Kreft.)
Kreft's head would lift as he smelled an approaching female, distracting him from his thoughts. The female would greet him and ask if he was alone, he turned his head to look at the earthy colored female. She was taller than him with a useless leg, he would think about making fun of her lame leg but he wasn't up for it at the moment. He moved his head to look up at the sky with a thoughtful expression, he was there alone but was he willing to admit it? He would answer the question with an indirect answer “It seems to be that you are too.” He would glance at the female when he spoke but would turn his eyes back towards the sky.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-13-2015, 07:31 PM

The male at first, seemed to bite his tongue. Arian had nearly forgotten how it was to read people, it brought a little bit of light to her. It didn't matter to her if someone was nice or not, though it might of touched her bad self esteem a little. She was Sonticus' president, she had to stay strong on the outside even if she wasn't on the inside otherwise they wouldn't survive. They supported each other, and that was the whole point. She would shift herself to face him, though giving enough space if she needed she could run back home if she was attacked. At the moment, she was not skilled in fighting with a limp leg. He made a sure shot thing that she was here a lone, sure she was but she was so close to home in a single leap and bound she could return through the borders and see Cypress.

"Aye I am, but I am also very close to my pack home." she mused a little. "My name is Arian, are you part of a pack sir?" she asked a little calmly. For some reason her heart rate was beginning to slow down and returning to normal again. Though her stomach did feel tight. Perhaps it was just her head, thinking about it just made it harder. Her tail made a mild nervous flick behind her, crystal eyes looking at the ship in the icy distance.

"Talk" "You" Think

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-13-2015, 07:53 PM
Out of the corner of his eye Kreft saw the woman turn to face him, but he observed that she was staying a bit away from him. This wasn't an issue in Kreft's mind it just told him that the female didn't trust him, neither would he were in her position. She was smart and Kreft appreciated this, he didn't like the happy get up in your face types. She confirmed that she was alone but that she was also really close to her pack, if he tried he could smell a whiff of other wolves on her fur. She told him her name, Arian, she also asked him if he was part of a pack. He wasn't part of one, he had been thinking about it just before she had arrived. He would turn to face the woman as she had done him. "Kreft." He would nod to Arian "No, i'm not part of a pack, although I intend to be."

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-13-2015, 08:14 PM

Somehow it sparked something in her that he was not part of a pack, however looking for one. Her tail would wag a little, as she stepped a little farther forward. Her stance was still a little low. "Well why don't I interest you in my pack?" the question of course would be followed up upon anyway. As she made herself seem at least a little but more confident. On the outside she was poised even if on the inside she was a screaming mess here and there. Though, all the crying would be done in her own den, not out here in front of strangers.

"Sonticus, it's a pack where everyone collectively lives. Not one wolf runs everything even if there are those of higher ranking. As long as wolves follow the rules, I have to say it's a good place to live. The SS. Antinox is our home." her crystal blue eyes looked at him. She wouldn't tell him quiet yet that she was the alpha. Not unless he asked after all. Though, she hoped he was interested. They needed strong independent members.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-13-2015, 09:02 PM
So the female was trying to sway him to join her pack, he might actually take her up on the offer. She went on to explain more about the pack, it was called Sonticus. It was run by everyone, Kreft could find some flaws in that system, in a pack if everyone had a say things could easily spiral in a downward direction. Kreft wasn't so sure about this, but he might as well watch the pack's progress to see how it descended into madness , and what better way to do that then from the inside. He would contemplate actually doing this for a second before he responded to Arian with “Sure, I’ll join your pack.”

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-13-2015, 09:10 PM

A smile appeared on her face, even if the doubt in his body posture struck her as curious. It was her job as president to protect her pack, that was what she was here for. If it came down to it she would be a meat shield. While everyone had a voice, there were still commanding officers to listen to and guide. Arian stood in front of him for a moment, dipping her head a little towards the man. "I'm the president, you may refer to me as Miss President until we get to know each other better. What is it that you excel if so we can place you? Tomorrow there will be a meeting called so everyone can get to know each other." the woman would start to walk towards the pack lands.

Carefully walking as she made sure to look back at him again. They were not to be taken for fools, but whatever came there way she would handle somehow. "Welcome, Kreft" she officially welcomed him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-14-2015, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2015, 05:24 PM by Kreft.)
The female gave herself a title, President, Kreft would assume that this was some weird term meaning Alpha. Kreft was glad to be a part of a pack again, but also doubtful of his ability to stay in one. He was a free roamer but also wanted rules, his personal morals or lack thereof didn’t count as rules to him, they were more guidelines. What he wanted was directions what to do and when to do it, otherwise things he planned to do would never get done. A pack would provide these rules and also the needed consequences for when he couldn’t handle his feelings that could run rampant once in a while. He was asked what he excelled in, he thought on this for a while, what he was most skilled in was sneaking around but if just went out and said sneaking around that probably wouldn’t reflect well on his personality. As he was thinking Arian started to go towards the pack lands, she turned around and welcomed him to the pack. He would catch up to her walking by her side, “I’m sure you need somebody to interact with the other packs when you can’t, I would gladly take that position. “ he paused while still trying to keep pace with the bigger female “I shall be awaiting the meeting call.” He would nod to Arian and turn the other way to contemplate what he had just done and whether or not he should have done it.

---Exit Kreft---