Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-14-2015, 04:25 PM
ooc warning; if descriptions of blood freak you out you better stop reading now..

The scent of blood was everywhere. It hadn't been the cleanest of kills, but whoever said he'd wanted it to be clean? The red, metallic tasting substance pooled alongside the doe's limp body, staining the earth a bright crimson. She'd fallen in a patch of sunlight, which only served to illuminate the macabre scene, and for more than a moment he found himself standing there admiring his handiwork. A smug smirk played across his lips, not because felling a doe was any big feat, but because he was genuinely pleased to have ended a life so magnificently. It had been a while since he'd eaten deer. Salmon tongue flashed across cobalt lips stained with garnet as he moved toward his kill, head dipping low in a predatory stance. A growl bubbled up from his cavernous chest as he delved into the supple flesh of the doe's midsection whilst flopping onto his side next to her - thus staining himself further with scarlet. His eyes flashed bright green in the light of the sun as he cast a sidelong glance toward a suspicious sound. He had expected visitors, given the sound of carnage and the thick scent of death in the air. The question was not would they come, but rather whom it would be.

"Kyarst talks,"
"Bryn talks,"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
04-25-2015, 01:06 PM
The scent of blood drew Cascade like a moth to flame, curiosity and duty both bringing her slinking up out of the grass to investigate. The culprit was a member of the pack, one Kyarst Armada, the very black-coated border guard she had been meaning to seek out. He stood coated in the gore that remained of his savage kill, the evidence coagulating upon him even as she watched, the victim a doe dead eyed and unmoving. A lopsided grin split Cascade's muzzle. Well now wasn't this going to be interesting? "Kyarst Armada, I would assume?" she mused aloud as she stepped closer.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-26-2015, 05:52 PM

She came slinking through the grass like a serpent, and at once his ears and eyes were trained upon her. Cascade. A smile played across his crimson lips, this was one wolf he had not had the pleasure of getting to know yet. She too seemed pleased upon the encounter, as her lips twisted into a lopsided grin. "You assume correctly," he mused, the grin widening on his features. "That's a good thing, too, you know what they say about assuming..." Tongue swiped across his lips like that of a jungle cat as he ceased his feasting and offered her a meal - if she wanted it. "There's enough for two, if you're interested." There was enough for perhaps three or four if no one wolf gorged themselves, but it seemed she would be the only one to find he and his kill so far. Eyes of verdant green flickered back to his kill as he tore another morsel of flesh. Even if she didn't join him, there wasn't much of a chance of him letting the doe go to waste.

"Kyarst talks,"
"Bryn talks,"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

05-11-2015, 02:44 PM
The male seemed rather pleased with himself as he regarded her over the kill, and Cascade simply cocked her head to the side, continuing to smile as he made the old joke. She was curious, as she always was, and so she would draw out their encounter, inclining her muzzle in acceptance of his offer and stepping towards the male as he tore into the young doe. An interesting metaphor if there ever was. She herself relished the savor of the blood on her tongue as she joined him - small game held little of the rich savor of the larger beasts, and the warm liquid that flooded her throat with the gobbet of flesh drew a faint "hmmm" of appreciation. Though they were alike in size, Kyarst Armada was the heavier of the two of them, and she herself would not seek to take a deer alone as he had and so there was little of red meat in her diet but what the hunters took together. It was good to make a change.

She peered calculatingly at him over the kill despite the pleased smile that played over her blood-darkened muzzle. "You haven't been here long, have you Kyarst? I feel certain I'd remember having seen those green eyes of yours before - they are quite remarkable." Though not entirely unique even to his own line... she could recall a certain Drashiel Armada's eyes quite clearly, and two of Drashiel's children laid claim to the same jade hue as their departed father. She remembered Drashiel's eyes quite fondly in fact... though that was entirely beside the point.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-11-2015, 04:02 PM

It seemed she was enjoying his kill as well. It had been a lucky break, actually, as he usually didn't have the chance to bring down a doe on his own. They were tricky creatures, and despite his background in warfare he was not as skilled a hunter as he would have liked. Still, he'd caught a break when he'd spotted this one, oblivious and clearly fit to be hunted. Perhaps she was sickly, or else just stupid, whatever the case - he'd managed to bring her down. Now, he would relish in the warm red meat which, in his mind, beat anything else he'd eaten by far. Cascade seemed to be eyeing him, and for a moment he would allow her to do so as he finished chewing his morsel. She questioned him, and he lifted his head to gaze at her placidly. "I - we, my half-sister and I - joined a short time before Valentine led the march on Lydovne." The march that had left most of Imperium thoroughly disappointed - himself included because he wasn't permitted to attend. Still, he had been given an important job and had more importantly been given the opportunity to prove his loyalty. He had not taken that lightly. He craned his jaws down to tear off another bit of meat, musing about whether or not her comment about his eyes had been an attempt at flirting. "I have my mother's eyes," he tagged on as an afterthought. He knew that Cascade would likely not have known his mother, but it felt important to give Sendoa the credit she deserved.

"Kyarst talks,"
"Bryn talks,"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

05-11-2015, 06:00 PM
The male explained without rancor that he'd only just joined when Valentine led them on that (irritating, unsatisfying, boring) siege - so as she'd thought, not long ago - with his half sister who was, she imagined, the strange-eyed pale female she'd seen beside him at the fight training. He went on to explain, in what was probably for him a completely logical segue, that he had his mother's eyes. "She probably wants those back, you know," she said slyly. Her eyes gleamed, teeth bared in a grin at her own cynical humor and tail flicking catlike as she sidled closer to him before sitting and snapping up a choice piece of the doe. Even as she swallowed it she continued to watch him with a particularly feline gaze, the cat eyeing the canary whose cage had been left open. "Eyes like those the girls must be falling all over you. Boys too I bet."

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-12-2015, 02:45 PM

He tried to remember how long ago it had been that Valentine had led the march on Lydovne. It felt like forever, though he knew in reality it was only a few months at best - very nearly a season. He found himself smirking with bloodied lips as she quipped about his mother wanting her eyes back. "Finders keepers," he added on, realizing that this was someone with which he could utilize his sarcasm. His wit was often lost on the majority of wolves he came across. "I do alright with the ladies," he commented idly - delicately avoiding the topic of boys fawning over him for his eyes. The subject had always made him uncomfortable. Ladies, however, he could talk about all day long. "Yours are rather unmistakable as well," he crooned. "But I'm sure you hear that a lot." In all of his feasting he had exposed a rib bone, and without hesitation he dipped his head down and allowed his jaws to grasp it firmly. With fervor he gnawed on the curved bone whilst keeping at least one eye on his companion.

"Kyarst talks,"
"Bryn talks,"