gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Hi guys

Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Jem :D I'm new to Alacritis but not to roleplaying! I roleplayed ages ago as a young teen *cringe* but more recently played on Myth V - Shadow of Let and VI - Touchfire, and when Myth was closed I migrated to 'Souls RPG and have been there for a few years now.
Buuuut sometimes I like a bit of not-total-realism so I'm checking out various sites now, hoping to find a couple I can gel with.

Stuff about me?
Hobbies: Drawing, writing (obviously!), trick/Heelwork To Music/Freestyle training with my dogs and photography.

Dogs are pretty much my life, which is either really sad or really awesome!
I used to judge, breed and show fancy rats too, and I love the little critters but am trying not to get more rats right now.

That's about it :x Looking forward to making friends!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Hey Jem!
I'm Evelyn, one of the admins here. Just call me Eve if you want. :3
Its awesome that you are a dog trainer, I'm going to school on and off to work with neglected and abused dogs and horses, something I have been doing since I was little. I've trained horses and dogs for farm work, and have been working with horses since I was tiny. So I feel like we have a lot to talk about.

Welcome to Alacritis! I am sure you will love it here.

My focus needs more focus.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
04-15-2015, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 02:41 PM by Nyx.)
Welcome to Ala! :D

I'm known as Nyx around here~ I'm the owner of Alacritis and head admin! I'm not intimidating at all (and try to be friendly!) so you can message me anytime you need anything, whether it be site stuff or personal stuff, or whatever! :) I'm always open for threads too! I'm basically here all day (though if you're from the UK that's a pretty different time for you...)

As for my interests, I'm really into animals two... though in particular, my two bearded dragons Chomper and Sobek. You'll probably see way too many pictures of them for your comfort if you stick around!

Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2015, 04:14 PM
Hi Jem, welcome to Ala!
I'm Eldarwen (I'll answer to most shortened versions of that). You're getting bombarded by the staff team it seems, I'm one of the Mods here. None of that matters though, most important thing is I'm in the UK too! Same time zone means we definitely need some threads so hopefully you can find one of my characters remotely interesting.

Irelyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-15-2015, 04:17 PM
Thanks Eve and Nyx for your welcomes in the cbox as well as on this thread! :D Loving this community already.

I'd love to work with rescue dogs one day but for now I'm getting experience with my own dogs (my Collie is reactive and anxious in new places).

And YAY another UK person! We should definitely thread! *goes to poke at characters*

Lightning

gems
size
build
player
05-25-2015, 10:02 AM
Hello, I'm new to this site as well. Oh, and can anybody show me to the roleplaying forums?