Shiranui

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-17-2015, 04:14 PM
Shiranui's storm gray paws carried him, but there was something different about the man. His head was lowered, and his tail wasn't raised like it usually was. He missed Marina, and his children were who knows where. He hoped they were okay, and had found each other. Giving his head a small shake, he raised his head, calling out for Marina. "Marina? Are you here?" His pale blue gaze searched for her coat, and he stood still. He hoped she was around. He hadn't seen her in a while, and other wolves had meant nothing to him.

And now......He wanted to be by Marina's side again. And this time, he would kill any other wolves who tried to get around her, or die trying to.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-19-2015, 07:42 PM

Where was she going with her life now? It seemed Ganja had a mind of her own, wandering... and here she was, searching for the girl. Her heart would give a dull ache, a whine escaping her lips. The female would take each step, harder and harder than the last. She hated this feeling, as if someone had set a stone upon her chest and it was slowly, ever so slowly crushing the life and willpower out of her. She would close her eyes, a heavy sigh passing her lips as she came to a stop. Head would hang low, ears flicked back against her skull. This... this was true hell.

Loneliness.

But then... then she heard him.

Her clown.

Eyes wound snap open, head lifting in a motion that was almost frenzied. Rainbow would breathe in, calling out for him. "Shira... Shiranui! Shiranuuuuui!" She would scream for him, tears rolling down her cheeks. Was he even really here? Was he really here with her now? She would feel herself shaking, hardly able to stand. Don't let this be some cruel joke of the gods. Please... please don't let this be some cruel joke!

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Table by:: Briena

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Shiranui

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Every minute with the male waiting seemed like it was crushing him, and he still searched for her. His ears were pricked, alert, and he paced in a small circle, his pale blue gaze moving from one point to another. His gaze drifted to something that could have been Marina, but may have been something else. And then there was another voice, a faint voice, but one he could recognize all the same. Marina. It was her. His pale eyes would search for her, stormy gray paws carrying him in the direction the voice had came from with increasing speed. Within a few minutes, he was running, his tail held behind him as he ran even faster. When he saw her, he stopped, panting. It was her! It wasn't a trick. His stormy gray and silver tail began to wag, and he started towards her again. Only this time was a walk, as if Shiranui still wasn't sure if it was a trick, or an illusion of some sort.

When he got close enough, Shiranui pressed against her, his tail wagging, a true smile on his jaws this time. "Marina." His voice was soft as he raised his head, licking her face. "I missed you." Those words were something that the male wouldn't usually admit, but the sight of Marina seemed to pull them from his jaws, and more. "I love you, Marina." Shiranui stared up at her.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-21-2015, 05:20 PM

He came. If there was ever a time that Rainbow suspected that the gods might exist it was now. The female would let out a broken sob, curling around his body, her whines a mix of happy and sad. "Shiranuiiii~" She would whine, getting slathered by his kisses. She would whine, looking up at him with her bright eyes. "...and I've missed you as well... so much... gods above I've missed you." The female would whine.

Then he said those three little words. Those three little words that he loved her, and she would smile warmly at him. "I love you too. Shiranui... why did we part? I..." The female looked down guilty. "We had babies you know... a little boy and a girl... I... I lost them. No... I left them behind. I was so caught up on my revenge and I..." The female would swallow hard, giving another whine. "I miss our babies..."

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

Shiranui

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-23-2015, 02:14 PM
Shiranui licked Marina's face, his tail wagging happily at the sight of seeing her again. At the mention of their children, Shiranui stared up at her, thinking of the last time he had seen them. The flood; oh, how he wished he could have gotten Kaitlyn before they were separated. He wished that they could have ran to Marina, all three of them. He gave his head a small shake, pushing the thoughts of them away for the time being. When his love said that she missed them, he spoke up, his voice softer than it had been in a while. "I do as well. But if the gods planned for us to meet again, maybe they have it planned that we see them again." The male hoped that was true, prayed to the gods that nothing had happened to them, that they were traveling towards Marina and him as the two spoke. "I met up with them. I wish you could have seen them, Marina. They've grown, and..." The male stopped, giving a small smile. "...If we ever meet up with them, they'll probably have grown even more."

The male gave a small swallow, licking Marina's ear. "They would have been with me right now, but there was a storm. It flooded, and Kaitlyn got separated from us. They both did. But Shizuo managed to find me. We traveled for a bit, but...He didn't want to go without his sister." He gave a small whine. "If I had just been fast enough to get them to safety before we were...."

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-24-2015, 04:08 AM

Oh the gods... gods willing indeed, if they even actually existed. The female would close her eyes, pressing into her love. She didn't want to think about what would happen to her poor babies. They might have grown but... what if she never saw them again? What if they never came back to her? The thought made her heart ache something fierce. She wanted her family to be together again so very desperately...

But knowing they were okay, at least for a time, was hope. It would have been better if Shiranui hadn't mentioned the flood however. The beast would shudder, pressing into him with a low whine. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about them sooner my love... I didn't know I was even pregnant and by then... by then you were gone and I was alone with them." Rainbow would whisper softly.

"Shira... please... make me feel me again... please chase off the darkness like you did before. I'm so tired of hurting..." Rainbow would beg, lifting her gaze to him. "Make me remember who I was before."

Table by:: Nyx