Torrian

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-18-2015, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015, 01:28 AM by Torrian. Edit Reason: Forgot a small bit of info )
Out-of-Character Name: Pandabear

Character's Name: Torrian Springoak
Character Age: 1 year
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 25 inches
Appearance Description:

Torrian is lightly built with thin shoulders, a thin muzzle and legs that look like they should snap beneath his weight. His base coat is a golden sandy color visible mostly on his shoulders and underbelly. A light cream color covers the sandy gold as knee socks on his back legs and thigh socks on his forelegs. It covers the outer wisps of his tail and the very tips as well as his forehead and chest. His collar is a dusty grey color that outlines the light cream of his chest and dithers between his forelegs. This color smears across his shoulders and back and darkens as it nears his spine. The dark grey blankets his back and rolls down his nose and around his maw. His ears are this same grey. The dusky grey again appears on his cheeks and the inner tufts of fur in his ears.

The iris of his eyes are a lovely turquoise green that sparkles with highlights of bright cyan (#00FFFF).

Torrian is 25 inches in height and weighs just under 60 pounds

Skills: Healing (If two are needed the second will be Navigation)

Proof of Purchases: None made

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-18-2015, 11:22 AM
30.5 inches would be medium, not small. :3

My focus needs more focus.

Torrian

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-18-2015, 06:27 PM
Oops my mistake. I'll make him 25 inches and 60 pounds haha. Thanks for pointing that out Evelyn

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store