gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-18-2015, 01:00 PM
For Frost!
The child of ocean and island alike wandered around the lands aimlessly as she thought about big life decisions. There had not been a pack hunt for her to participate in therefore she could not truly make the decision: hunting or fighting. Her mind was wrapped around the decision as she remembered the energy and thrill that had come with the fight training. Her eyes imagined something greater. She rounded the borders in a form of patrol as she debated this. She tried her best to remain focused on one thing but this had been keeping her from her sleep and the Priestess was silent as of late. She figured it was because she was so distant from the ocean and the fact that she did not have an oracle with her to interpret messages if they did arrive.
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-18-2015, 02:01 PM
Frost had been looking for prey for a long time, her paws had carried her past the borders of her own pack and near the borders of another. She knew she should go back to her pack now but she was desperate to find prey to help her earn a better rank in the pack, she wanted to be the main hunter of the pack. It was a hard position to maintain but she was determined, she would prove to the male alpha that she could hunt and was trustworthy as well.

She would come upon the borders of another pack, she avoided crossing them at all costs. She did not want to get into a fight that most likely wouldn’t end well, her eyes caught the oceanic blue fur of a wolf that looked young but was still taller than her. They looked like they were patrolling the border, if they were she didn’t want to get caught but there wasn’t really any place to hide. She would continue trying to find prey with her nose to the ground and trying to avoid detection.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-19-2015, 12:05 PM
The young child caught a vague scent on the wind which made her head swivel to look around the neutral lands just outside the borders of Abaven. "Hello? Is someone out there?" Her medium alto voice would carry across through the wind in a moderate volume. She was cautious as her mind started to fill with possibilities. Just after she had spoke her words, she saw the white-furred woman. "Hello there!" The young girl greeted the woman cheerfully since she had not come close to crossing the borders yet. Her ocean blue eyes had an eager look to them when she realized she was meeting someone new. Frost had caught her on a good day.

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-20-2015, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015, 08:25 PM by Frost.)
Frost would lift her head as she saw the female come towards her. She hoped that they didn’t intend on chasing her off, she would turn to face them as the other she-wolf reached her. They would greet her without any hostility in their voice, Frost would inwardly sigh in relief. She wouldn’t get chased off or punished this time, she would make a mental note to not attempt this again. Out of the corner of her eyes she spotted some squirrel tracks, her eyes would turn to follow the tracks to a tree trunk. Her attention would return to the squirrel later, but for now she had to deal with keeping herself out of trouble. The tone of her voice would come off as cheerful, “Hey, I’m Frost. Don’t mind me, I’m just looking for some prey.”
""
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Calypsei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-26-2015, 02:01 PM
The woman with scars across her face would introduce herself before telling the young girl not to mind her. How could she not mind her? The woman was close to their borders which she was sworn to protect. She was nearly a year old which meant soon she would be facing the responsibilities of an adult. "That is great and all, but I'd prefer if you did that farther away from our borders." She tried her best to carefully place her words. It's not that she didn't trust random strangers, just she didn't trust random strangers. She would put up a smile, a facade of a kind front as her mind wrapped with all the ideas of what could happen. "I'm Calypsei by the way." The ocean colored girl would plant her butt firmly on the ground as she tilted her head towards Frost. What did this woman want so close to their borders. She was too close for Calypsei's comfort.