Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-21-2015, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 07:33 AM by Mirabelle.)

She, so far, was enjoying this life as a Sonticus wolf. Of course, there wasn't much to it. She had just returned from wandering - and meeting a few more curious individuals, namely Soren - and she was already a bit restless. Glad to be back, but wishing the damned alpha didn't choose here of all places as their home. It was cold, it was wet, it was icy - and she didn't like it. Hell, the ship itself was frozen most of it on the inside. It took several days just to figure out hwo to walk in the ship - she much preferred the deck where Arian spoke announcements. It was much easier to walk on and to keep her balance.

Which was why she was currently up on the deck, gazing out over the icy fields they called home.

""
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Cypress was returning from a hunt with a full belly. He also carried in his jaws something for his beloved. It was nothing fancy... just a snow rabbit. They were plentiful in the area. He would flick his ears, bi-colored gaze falling on the young woman he spied upon the deck. He recalled her name as something like Mirabelle... he wasn't incredibly fond of her. There was something in her nature that made him believe she was not completely for Arian's pack. Perhaps she thought of his mate as a weak leader? Maybe he was just being paranoid in the end.

Cy would come up onto the deck and set the rabbit done, watching her for a moment before he decided to speak. "How are you adjusting to your life in Sonticus?" Thus far there hadn't been a lot of pack activity... they lacked the numbers to really do a whole lot. But Cypress would see to it that they all found their place in the pack. He was not the alpha, but he was sure going to attempt to be there for his beloved and make sure that things ran smoothly for her.

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-21-2015, 04:45 PM

The movement drew here gaze down, and her jaws quirked into a smirk at the sight of Cypress. Or... in other words, the male that doesn't like her. The overprotective male was dragging prey, no doubt for Arian - he was much more focused on the girl than he was on the pack as a whole, it seemed. No matter; he'd learn his place. And she'd find hers, when she scaled the ranks quickly.

That smirk remained on her face as she stared back at him openly, almost challenging in the way she tilted her head at him. When he finally spoke, that smirk evolved into a full-grin, the challenge still in her eyes as she responded, "Quite well, Cypress. I find I rather like it here, and I like the way Arian has set up the ranks and is leading this pack." Subtle emphasis placed on his name made it acutely obvious of the lack of title, and yet it as subtle enough to not be a taunt. Combined with the lack of title for Arian - despite the slight respect that developed in her voice when she spoke the scarred female's name - it was the perfect tool to provoke this paranoid male.

“speech”

[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Ohhh he didn't like her tone at all. She was definitely a darker alignment and he was of the lighter sort. They were two of a clashing sort. He would clear his throat, only the look in his eyes showing his displeasure. He lacked a title yes, but that didn't make him any less of a man nor a member of the pack. He would lift his head up slightly, though not in a dominant way. He would give a heavy sigh, deciding that he would just go ahead and talk this out like a responsible adult. Who knew? Perhaps maybe a spar wouldn't be too bad... providing that it was kept friendly.

"Perhaps I do not bear a title but you do not need to hover it over my head, Mirabelle. I was merely asking you the question to be polite, as a fellow packmate. As Arian said, she expects us all to get along." Cy would adjust his bicolored gaze upon her. "Perhaps we may have gotten off upon the wrong foot. Would you be willing to start over?" He would fix his frown, trying to remain rational. "I know that I am edgy... but I merely want to make sure that things run smoothly for my mate. That no... trouble... stirs."