gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
04-26-2015, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015, 03:10 PM by Zell.)
Name: Zell Valentine
Current Friends: None
Enemies: None
Mate: None
Pack: None

Current Plots: None :(

A Little About Zell

Though sometimes hard to get along with, the male desires a pack to serve (or rule) and will serve with attitude. He is ambitious, though not recklessly so, and if he has a point to make he will make it. He doesn't tolerate slow wit nor those who question his authority. He may be blunt and quick to the point, always being honest. So if your fur makes you look fat, he won't hesitate to say it. Secretly he wants to find love, but it is quite hard for him due to his hidden desires. He is afraid of becoming emotionally attached, because when he had done it at a younger age (When he was in his old pack), the girl had torn out his heart by refusing to return his affections. Instead, going for the male who didn't love her the way Zell did. Alas, Love can be fickle.

Many Plots Are open with him, so suggest away!
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Zell is now active! And is a 42" tall hunk of sexy yet simply designed male flesh! Plots welcome! He could use a rival or two and maybe that friend/best friend/brother like counterpart that he can argue and banter with >:3
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
05-22-2015, 12:00 AM
If Zell gets into Sonticus, Xephyris would enjoy a rival/buddy, basically someone to spar and banter with. Let me know if that interests you :)

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-22-2015, 03:09 PM
That does interest the Dragon greatly *^*
Tracker||Plotter