Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-01-2015, 07:28 PM

Birna wasn't sure what led her to the place she'd first settled upon after splitting from her brother in the search for their family. Something about the canyon felt important to her. As if it was a symbol of her beginnings. Life in Fiori was going well though the recent quiet wasn't quite suitable to her lifestyle, though it was nice, she supposed. In its own way. The festivals had been an excellent opportunity to meet other wolves and Birna was slowly drifting from her shell but even so she still felt the closest bond with her brother, Björn… even though it seemed he'd withdrawn into himself lately.

The woman sighed, kicking absentmindedly at a stone. Maybe she could coax him into going on a walk with her or perhaps a sibling hunt or spar. It'd been too long since they'd last trained together.

As she turned the bend in the canyon her bright blue eyes turned toward the darkening sky. Looked like rain but with the many caves and crevices she was certain she could find shelter if she truly needed it.

"Speech"

[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2015, 02:16 PM

Even though her pups probably wanted her with them, Silveris couldn't be there at the moment; she had become more strict about others being around them. And so, as it was, the overprotective mother had went late, hoping the pups were asleep. She had found nothing that would bother her pups, and she was beginning to think all was well. Maybe, just maybe, the place she had chosen was so strange, so new, that no other wolves wanted to be there; maybe her pups could grow up in peace. She could settle down here, and they could be a family that bothered nobody. But as she was about to turn her head, to leave, the faint scent of another made her turn her gaze, blue eye searching for anything. Well, so much for her hopes.

White paws carried her towards the scent with surprising speed, speed she hadn't had since she had been with pups. She stopped a distance away to see the other, about to back away and head towards her pups, to tell them that they had to head somewhere else. An island, maybe. Then she shook her head, blinking a little. What was she thinking? This wolf may not be dangerous, and if it was, her pups still couldn't swim. Unless she carried them.....

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-08-2015, 07:39 PM

Peering into the den that had served as her first home in Alacritia, Birna sighed at the dust that pooled on the floor, the staleness of the air. What was she doing? She felt so aimless without a goal. Their purpose had been to find their family and they had though it was a family that they'd quickly came to feel distant from. Raisa, the woman they'd originally meant to find was nowhere to be found. Not even her children knew where she now wandered and once again the answers they sought would disappear from their grasp like water running out of open jaws.

Birna turned and continued to walk when sudden movement caused her hackles to raise as another wolf swiftly appeared. An earthen femme with white paws and a particularly small build. She didn't strike Birna as a warrior and the larger woman relaxed slightly . "Umm…. hello?" She wasn't sure what to say. "Can I help you?"

"Speech"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2015, 02:47 PM

The other must have not have seen much wolves, either, at her reaction to seeing Silveris; maybe the brown and white female had just appeared too quickly, though. What was she going to say to this wolf, anyways? She hadn't wanted to start a fight, but there was really no friendly way to say 'you're too close to my pups. Get away'. Silveris hesitated, backing away a little, glancing over her shoulder at the den; hopefully her children wouldn't wonder what was going on and come up here. Not only would they be going too far, but they would see another wolf who could be dangerous. Giving a soft sigh, Silveris spoke, her voice really too soft at the moment, and hesitant. "I was making sure there weren't bears or anything around."

Now that Silveris thought about it, she realized that the female seemed to be looking for someone. "Umm....Miss? Are you looking for someone?" Maybe the brown and white female could be of help, even though it was doubtful. She hadn't seen any other wolves besides her pups, and her mate in a while. The last she had seen, besides this female, was Biull.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-15-2015, 08:24 PM

Social conversation had never come easily to the silver woman. For so long it had only been her and her brother and then they'd joined a pack and she had slowly begun to speak to others but…. well… somewhere along the way she retreated back into herself and found her mind longing for the solitude that came with travel. Birna smiled and chuckled lightly at the mention of bears. Her name meant something akin to "bear". "Ahh… well I am no bear, I assure you. Nor have I seen any." Hopefully, there weren't any about… could they get this far down? She pondered the thought for a moment before the woman spoke again.

Brina sighed. "Would it be to cliché to say myself? Haha…. ahh… my brother I suppose, though I know he is not here, he's back with the pack. Where I should probably be. My apologies for disturbing you." Birna dipped her head in acknowledgement and turned to head back toward Fiori. Their time in Alacritis would come to a close, she knew that much. The family they had long sought was falling apart as it had before as it would likely to continue to do so. She wished to break free from this cycle. To go somewhere where no one knew of the Xanilovs, where she could begin anew.

"Speech"

ooc: sorry to cut this short Croa! I'm stepping away from ala.