gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
05-05-2015, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015, 12:59 PM by Cascade.)

Poor Phim had been missing out on a lot lately, his brother and sister and even his new half brother getting to take part in training and play and Phim being stuck in the den just because he'd been unlucky enough to be bitten by a snake. Cascade could certainly sympathize and though as his mother she wanted to protect him and coddle him and keep him in the den forever as her little boy, she knew that wouldn't make for a very fulfilling life. She was raising her children to eventually be adults, not to be stuck as children forever. He'd already been making forays back into the world; it was time for him to start catching up on what he'd missed.

"Phim?" she called gently into the general direction of the den as she trotted up. "Feeling up to going hunting with me?"

""

Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Seraphim

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
05-05-2015, 01:12 PM
SERAPHIM IMPERIALIS

Seraphim was ensnared in the most marvelous dream. He stood atop a grand peak, with the whole world stretching out below him. The wind was icy and fierce but it seemed to fill him with an exuberant energy. All at once it shoved him into open air, and a brief moment of panic gave way to euphoria as he began to soar through the sky on invisible wings. His mother's voice seemed to call to him from the clouds, and he turned upwards, rising, rising... and surfacing from sleep. He woke with a gasp as if pulled from beneath the waves.

He could make sense only of, "...hunting with me?" but it was enough. The young boy bolted to his feet, head colliding bodily with the roof of the den. He winced and coughed, shaking away the stars. Gods, he still was not used to his body, all gangly-legged and lanky. "I'm coming!" he rasped, voice thick with sleep. Mother wanted to go hunting! Or, something like that. Either way if Cascade had a need for him, he was more than willing to do whatever it was his mother wanted from him. You could call him a Momma's boy, but the truth was he just really loved his family. "Where are we going," he asked, worming his unreasonably large from out from the mouth of the den.

"Talk" "You" Think

Phim's family members are always allowed in his threads, whether specified or not!