Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-11-2015, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 06:53 PM by Glacier.)

It wasn't uncommon for glacier to do a little scouting, and it gave him a chance to stretch his full healed leg. In fact, he finally felt 100% and ready to take on the world. What started out as a slow jog would quickly become a full blown race, tearing across the lands like some unstoppable force, each thump of his massive paws touching earth became a rhythm and he lost himself to the music and the run and the emotions thumping erratic and joyfully in his breast. He zigzagged through a forest using power over agility to avoid the trees where he would use his powerful stride in a carefully timed dance to shove with a back leg into the earth at the start of every push forward to propel him away from looming trees. He was laughing, enjoying the exercise and concentration it took when he miss judged and brushed close to a thorny bush. His momentum carried him three despite the thorn that touched his pelt and tore a gash along his shoulder. He skidded to a halt and shook out his head and took stock of his injury.

It was a decent gash, through hardly life threatening but it was leaking blood and dying his right leg red. He cursed softly beneath his breath and sat down to start licking, but the angle was all wrong and he couldn't get the gash itself, only what leaked beneath it. Shaking his head at his own folly hr muttered beneath his breath "gotta get this fixed, can't have them thinking I can't even clear my head without coming home injured" he sighed. He gave up on his effort to clean the wound and instead examined the bush "look like... Elderberries, there good for.. infection, or something" he muttered and went about collecting the poisonous and very much not Elderberries, he was pretty sure one was meant to make a pasta out of it.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-13-2015, 01:25 PM
She'd let herself wander out of Imperium territory, her paws taking her with every intention of taking a long bath in the river. Though the weather was growing colder here in the south she could still get away with a dip on particularly sunny days. Her dainty form would slip easily through the thick woods that lingered on the banks of the river. She hadn't thought about being alone, most of the time this place was deserted. For a while her walk would be solitary, though she might have done well to invite Valentine along with her. He might have appreciated a nice distraction from the stresses of leadership, though by the time she thought about it she was almost there.

Before her mind could reach its next destination though the sound of someone crashing through the underbrush would cause her to feel alarm and halt immediately. With her eyes wide and her ears perked towards the sound she would crouch and wait until more information might come to her. Was there something that might threaten her just ahead? Whatever it was had gone quiet, and curiously Rhythm would slink forward. Her bright eyes would fall on a wolven giant, he was obviously bigger than her own guardian. He was gathering pokeberries and muttering, "Eldaberies, there good for.. infection." She couldn't just let him eat those.

Bursting forth from the underbrush she'd try to swipe the berries from his jaws, "Those are not elderberries. Those are pokeberries and they'll only make you sick." She hadn't realized it but in the heat of the moment she'd raised her hackles and her dark ears were laid across her skull. As the words left her though she'd back away from him and return to a more unassuming position. "I"m sorry!" an apology slipped from her lips as she looked at him seriously for the first time.
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-15-2015, 05:21 PM

The brute, normally Conservative, and slow, careful and steady was far from being his normal self. Maybe at blow to his head a while back had rattled more then he realized, or perhaps his newly appointed position as Anais's partner had unhinged him, because if he had been in his right mind he also would have realized what he picked was not elderberries, and his attempts to see to his own injuries where pointless – his family would notice it no matter what. More then that, had he been himself he would have heard the sound of paw steps on grass, feel the air for the sense that there was another out there, instead, the friendly giant was taken fully by surprise as a she-wolf leaped from the forest and shoved the berries from his paw. He shot to his paws, his teeth and body already forming an aggressive stance before he took note of the creature that had startled him, and he pulled himself together before he could lunge at her.

The wolf before him was just as quick to back pedal, raised hackles would fall and ears would righten as she backed up a few steps and apologized to him. He allowed himself to take a breath, and study the girl before him before he spoke. “I'm sorry.. you startled me, not elderberries you say? You sound like you know what your talking about. I seem to have gotten myself into a bit of a mess, could I impose upon you to give me a hand? I'll happily catch you a meal in return” he offered, getting his head out of the stars to deal with the situation, and move his body so she could see the gash on his shoulder.
"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-15-2015, 11:36 PM
Rhythm was feeling much more relaxed recently, while she nursed the injury on her rear paw she'd been eating a lot of the pain medication she prescribed herself. As well she'd even more recently made up with her sister, something she hand't expected to ever happen. She knew that they could no longer be what they once were, but she knew that Motif was still there. She had her sister back. However the chocolate girl's thoughts couldn't have been farther from her sibling. The other wolf reacted in kind, with his own hackles raising in surprise. Though both of them would calm and separate while falling into silence. She'd watch him, hoping she wasn't about to be attacked. However he'd recognize what she said, answering with an acknowledgement of the pokeberries. As well as an inkling into her skill. He'd ask her a favor and the promise of a meal if she accepted. Then he shifted to show off a deep cut in his shoulder. "Ouch." She'd answer while she drew a bit closer for a better look. Really it seemed like it looked worse than it was. A lot of blood, not a lot of flesh. "The good news is, I think it just needs a good cleaning. The bad news, I don't have any herbs in case it needs more." She'd offer with amusement in her voice.
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-15-2015, 11:49 PM

At least meeting the stranger had taken him out of the surreal space he had been in the last few hours, and he opened himself up to listen to the woods around them, to the berries he had almost mistaken as elderberries and the woman who had stopped him and possibly saved him from whatever the berries might have done to him. He had never met another wolf with eyes like hers before, so in her own way she would fit into the strange coloration his family boosted. “I'm sorry.. I haven't even asked for your name, I'm Glacier Elementas, its a pleasure to meet you Miss...?” he asked as he seated himself on the earth, the stranger had moved closer to him now, she seemed to have little fear of approaching a stranger and a behemoth one at that – she had already proved that with her first startling appearance.

He couldn't help the light smile that lingered on his lips as thoughts of that brought him to Anais, but because he was trying not to lose his head again he quickly pushed the thoughts away – the elation of what he and Anais had become had already gotten him into enough trouble for the day. “That's alright, I'm a tough lad, so long as we can prevent it from getting infected I wont need anything further. So tell me, whats your favorite meal?” he asked, giving a sly grin as he looked up at her from his seated position – it was half a challenge, he hoped she would answer with something difficult to catch – but not impossible, it had to be something in the area after all.
"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-17-2015, 12:10 PM
She wasn't sure what kind of state he'd really been in when she'd jumped him, she juts knew that he did not want to eat what he'd thought to eat. Both forms would settle quickly, one words had been exchanged. It seemed the wolf she rescued had some manners under his belt, not like her. Flying in and growling at strangers, she had changed a lot since coming to Imperium. "Hello, Mr. Elementas. My name is Rhythm Destruction." She added a respectful nod at the end taking a seat as well. Though her snout was quite close to his gash, she needed to figure out how she was going to fix him. As she took a better look he asked what her favorite meal happened to be. She'd have to think about that for a minute. In the meantime the girl started on cleaning his wound, her tongue would lash across the gash as she removed his drying blood. He hadn't done too much to his shoulder, the wound was barely even through the first few layers of skin. Though it was obviously deep enough to release quite a bit of blood. She'd step back to look at her work, "Think you could catch a duck?" the question was asked as she reared up and balanced on her coiled hind legs and placed her front paws on the wound. She'd apply pressure to stop the rest of the bleeding.
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-17-2015, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 06:55 PM by Glacier.)

The behemoth dipped his head in polite acknowledgement of her name. He could see that her quick actions had been made with good intentions, and would not judge her for startling him. If anything he respected her for her bravery, he was built like a tank and towered over her petite form, it must have taken a lot of bravery for her to ambush a stranger in a selfless attempt to save him from his own stupidity. "Then thank you, miss Rhythm" he would add politely and a smile would twitch st the corner of his lips, as was his way.

Hr would fall silent as the stranger with a healers knowledge would begin to see to his gash. It wasn't entirely uncommon for a stranger to be this close when they where a healer, and he was able to remain stationary and let her work without interruption. Where he had not been able to reach and clean his wound, she was easily able to finish the job. His eyes moved back to her as she stepped back to admire her handiwork and comment on her favorite choice of food. A duck? It was an interesting choice and did pose its difficulties, luckily for him it was one of those prey that required patience to catch - something he had bountiful of. He would blink in surprise as the smaller wolf reared up to place a paw over his wound. He could easily take any weight she placed on him but he hadn't been expecting the movement, he was more accustomed to leaf padding or poultices being placed over the wound, sticky enough to be held there themselves "A duck I can manage, miss Rhythm" he would answer.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-17-2015, 05:30 PM
He was very polite that was certain, she liked that he could speak so pleasently with her. She was also thankful, now that the moment wsa gone she could truly see how dangerous that might have been. She was slowly gaining confidence in her own ability, it didn't matter the monster she was up against. She was being trained by the best. Still, she never knew what could happen and surely she would have been in danger trying to fend off someone bigger than Valentine himself.

Her thoughts wouldn't linger for long, she'd found a wolf in need and she wasn't about to walk away from him. Especially with the promise of a duck. Once you got past the feathers their taste could not be matched when it came to water fowl. He looked a little surprised when she used her paws against his pelt. Though he wouldn't say anything other than promise her duck. "Wonderful." The continuation of her pressure on the wound wouldn't last much longer, the bleeding had long stopped and as she removed her paws and swiftly groomed his fur back into place it wasn't even noticeable. "There, good as new."
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-17-2015, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 06:55 PM by Glacier.)

Rhythm was a bit of a wild card - he knew nothing about her other then her name, her abilities as a healer and a fearless nature. He assumed she must have some fighting skills under her belt if she could so easily jump on a titan with his size and unknown to her abilities - through perhaps it could be said that he had looked simple minded with his actions earlier. Either way she had quickly earned glaciers respect - a being who generally didn't decide anything hastily. His admiration might have even reached further if he wasn't so hopelessly and completely besotted with the sweetest gentlest creature he had ever met.

He would laugh warmly at her quick fix on the small cut, no poultice was even necessary it would seem, and the bleeding was easily stopped and the fur around it looked as good as new. No wonder he had hardly felt the wound, and it would seem he would not need to frighten his family with his newly clumsy antics. "It seems you've made good on your deal miss rhythm, and you have my thanks. Now I believe its my turn. Ill leave it up to you if you want to watch what could turn either way - to an amusing show or a game of patience, or to wait here so I can return as quickly as able with your promised gift" he spoke in a matter if fact tone, but winked at her when he was finished his speech.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-17-2015, 07:23 PM
She held her end of the deal up with ease, his wound hadn't been half as bad as he thought surely. The belly ache he would have gotten from the berries he'd tried to harvest would have been more unpleasant than his scratch. She would gain the thanks of Glacier, unbeknownst to her leader of Donostrea. The favor would be returned and if she wanted she could watch the escapade. "I think I"ll give it a watch." Rhythm would decide as she stood tall and her tail wagged eagerly behind her. She didn't have anywhere to be, and watching this giant hunt duck sounded like a more than amusing afternoon. "Lead the way, duck hunter." She couldn't help but giggle as she gave him the reigns and her form would fall in line behind him. Of course she would find a nice vantage point when he decided to actually get down to business.
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-17-2015, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 07:51 PM by Glacier.)

He would give Rhythm the opportunity to watch what might well end up an epic failure (he had caught some types of birds before, but Ducks would be a new one to him – his previous victims had been land birds for one, and water and Glacier hadn't always mixed well, he was a heavy brute and it took a lot of effort to hold his bulk above water for any length of time. “Fantastic, I love a captive audience to my epic failures” he teased, and when she told him to lead the way he would  flick his head up in a salute “Aye, milady” he agreed. He knew he was being a bit of a goof but it felt good to get away from responsibilities and relax for a little while – beside's he was still high on the joy of admitting his feelings to Anais

Taking the lead he headed North where he knew a stream could be found, in the hops some ducks might be hanging out by the water. Making his way there took no time at all, and he easily lapsed into silence, taking care to pay attention to his surroundings and listening to the world around him. He would immediately see no sign of ducks in the immediate water, and keeping to the trees would follow the stream east. He heard the soft splashing before he saw them, a pair lazily fishing in the gently moving current of the stream. He crouched low to the grass and moving slowly on his belly edged towards the water. Aside from the whisper of the grass beneath him their was little sound in his approach, and he kept his head down and his tail hanging behind him. The ducks where relatively close to the side, and their course would soon bring them past him. He put himself into position and waited, waited until they where about to slip past, before lunging from his hiding place with a powerful boost of his back legs, and he would splash heavily into the water right above where the ducks where drifting. They would both scream with a flap of wings and Rhythm might see that one definitely got away, taking immediately to the sky. Glacier however sunk like a rock and vanished from sight for a moment.

After a short pause he would surge to the surface and throw himself onto the bank, shaking his fur out roughly but grinning ear to ear, tail wagging behind him as his prize became visible to any on the shore, hanging limp from his jaws. He pulled himself fully onto land and placed the prey on the grass, waiting for Rhy.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-18-2015, 01:41 AM
He didn't place much confidence in himself, she wondered why that might be. ducks were not that incredibly difficult. Still she'd oblige him with a quick giggle before following after his gargantuan form. She didn't have trouble keeping up, she was rather quick on her feet even if he had the longer stride. However she knew when to hang back, and as she spotted the ducks her form would find a grassy little knoll to watch over. There would be quite a bit of waiting, but while Glacier was tensed up ready to pounce Rhythm sat back and relaxed. Eventually though he sprung and the frightened call of the birds rang out. The sound of flapping dissipated into silence. Rhythm had perked, her form was again standing as she searched for the hulking man's form. She was about to start worrying about him when he crashed from the depths onto the beach. Prey hanging within his jaws.

The Destruction girl wasted no time in reaching his form, eager to tuck in to her meal. She couldn't help but lick her lips as her bright eyes lingered on the carcass as she bound up to the Elementas wolf. "Dinner and a show. You did not disappoint!"
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-18-2015, 02:11 AM
The titans fur was heavy with the wet, and he would feel a momentary relief from the relentless heat, through summer was quickly being put behind them. He had just set the prey on the ground when his companion came bounding towards him. His tail gave a happy greeting behind him as he stepped back to give her room to access the duck. She certainly looked pleased to have herself a meal and he couldn't help but nod his head in exaggerated modesty. "I'm glad i could offer the lady some pre dinner entertainment" he commented cheekily, already his eyes where roaming the stream to see if there where more water fowl he could set his jaws upon - but all such life had vanished at his dramatic appearance, ah well, one would have to satisfy the lady, once you got past the features there was a decent about of meat anyway. "So rhythm, tell me, where do you hail from? And what brought you to the vicinity where you could offer me aid?" He asked curiously, normally he wouldnt pry but it seemed appropriate for the situation.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-18-2015, 11:01 AM
He stepped away from the meal he'd caught for her, obviously he had done her job well as even a dip in the water didn't seem to disrupt the scratch he'd acquired. Her attention would not linger there though, both wolves were happy to move on. Especially Rhythm with her new delicious duck. He was cheeky in his answer but the girl was already grabbing her reward. Not that she really missed his look back out over the water. "I don't think I'll eat all of this if you wanna share?" With a mouth full of feathers she'd break open the skin, tearing it so the first feathery taste was the only one. Before she took her second bite though Rhythm would answer his question, "I've lived a few places. The most recent is Imperium, the territory borders this river. I had come out to take a bath." She couldn't help but say with a whimsical smile as she took a bite of the ducks exposed breast.
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-18-2015, 02:17 PM

Rhythm would offer to share the mean and the titan would seat his rump on the earth at the spot he had moved to. He watched her a moment before speaking, the way she expertly teared the skin so that the feathers would only bother her one time, and all of her bites there after allowed her the soft and delicious skin. “I'll let you dig in for a bit first” he said with a light smile, after all this was her choice of a favorite meal and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

She would pause before taking another go at the duck, and would answer the question he had put to her. “Imperium, yes I have heard of that pack” he mused with interest, he had heard a few of the pack names now through he had only ever gone to border of one thus far, to introduce himself to Rune. He laughed at her whimsical smile and the mention of a bath. “Yes, I can see why you would” he teased, but it was obvious he was only joking. “I'm not stopping you am I?” he mused, also with amusement.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-18-2015, 05:29 PM
He wouldn't take her meal, as she had earned it from him after healing the scratch in his shoulder. Though she was hardly greedy and that little thing was hardly worth a full duck, saving him from an awful bellyache on the other hand did deserve such a royal meal. As she made her way into the meal she answered his question, he'd answer saying easily that he'd heard of Imperium before. He wouldn't go on to say where he was from or where he might gave heard of her pack before though he did offer another joke about her bath. "Maybe, but it doesn't matter." She wasn't in that bog of a hurry to get into the water, this duck was much better than that. "I'd rather be enjoying this fine catch anyway." She'd say with a smile as she practically inhaled another strip of flesh.
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-18-2015, 05:38 PM

He would remain sitting a step back as she dug into the prey. He couldn't help but shake his head in friendly amusement as she enjoyed the catch. He had to say, for a first time catching a duck it had gone surprisingly well. His thick coat had started to dry and fluff up from his bath, but he didn't let that bother him. Rhythm would go on to say that it didn't matter that she was distracted from her bath, and he smiled again, through didn't comment in turn. How would do so however after her next comment, where she once again complimented the meal. “If I knew how much you where going to enjoy the duck I might have made a better effort to catch the other too” he continued his gentle teasing.

He rocked back on his heels and turned behind him to look at the stream. It was still warm enough that the water looked pleasant despite the obvious coming of winter. Perhaps he would get her soaked before she was able to make an escape, which was an amusing idea. “So are you a healer in Imperium?” he would ask, changing the subject back to her pack. It might be a good thing to know a healer, their pack was still very new and he knew Terrea didn't have much experience.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-20-2015, 02:24 PM
She had to wonder if Glacier had ever enjoyed a meal of duck with the way he watched her eat. His next words would further make her suspicion grow, he really should have caught another one because now that she was actually eating the duck it didn't seem like it was going to last half as long as she might have expected. She'd be sure to leave him a taste at least, right? She'd offer him a quick smile as she let most of her attention linger on the meal. He turned back to the stream and she felt bad for eating in front of him then. Maybe she should have just grabbed the duck and run home. A break in concentration would meet her as the tall wolf asked her another question about her life. The girl swallowed her most recent bite before answering, "Kind of, I don't hold a healers rank but I frequently practice my craft anyway." Did she really want to get into the intricacies of the rank she held? "What about you though? Where are you from?" She asked mostly to direct the attention from herself.
""

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-20-2015, 03:51 PM

If Glacier knew how uncomfortable his watching made her feel he would have made efforts to fix that, but as it was all he knew was that she dug in with relish and would occasionally look up to watch him. His eyes returned to the water and he did still debate catching another water fowl through for the moment there where no other ducks in sight. Rhythm would look up again as he asked his question, and finishing her bite would give him her answer. She didn't hold the rank of a healer, but frequently practiced it anyway. That was interesting, she certainly seemed capable of a healer but if that wasn't her rank then perhaps she exalted in a different position. He thought of her fearless nature and pride in which she was able to hold herself – her petite form could easily be disguising a capable warrior.

He didn't ask what rank she held – his question had already been around that and if she had wanted to tell him she would have, it wasn't in the Titan's nature to pry so he let the question drop. Instead, she would ask him where he was from and he gave another slow smile. “Initially from an island far from here, but more recently a new pack called Donostrea that's just south from here” he explained, slyly also not saying his rank, but more out of amusement then secrecy.
"Speech"