Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-15-2015, 03:55 PM
With the events of the festival over, Talvi honestly couldn't have gotten away from the crowds swiftly enough. It wasn't that she'd had a terrible time, for the most part it had been a fairly enjoyable experience though now it was past time that she ventured to visit her sister. Autumn was quickly drawing to a close and if she blinked, she was sure that the Winter would arrive and pass just as swiftly and it would soon be a year since she had been in a pack though more importantly since she had seen her sister.

Their reunion had been delayed as Talvi adjusted to life as a loner and then as she had searched for Pandora for a while, attempting to catch up with her. With no sign of the blue and gold girl though it seemed her only family around Talvi now was Athena and she didn't wish to delay their reunion any longer, the festival had already taken a few more precious days away from them. Though she had little news to share with Athena, she was sure that her sister had far more to tell.

She had no business with Fiori and the pack's alpha and so the Kamui Delta was the closest that she would venture to the pack for now, hovering closer to the Western side of the lands only a short travel from the Mangroves. With a call for her sister, now Talvi would sit and wait, hopefully not for too long.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-16-2015, 09:19 PM

Athena had just settled in the shade of a tree near her den and had rested her head on her paws when a familiar howl reached her ears. Her head popped up with interest and she turned her head toward the sound. Unlike when she had caught Vereux's scent on the breeze, this was a much more welcome and anticipated visit. She smiled happily and hopped up to head off to find her younger sister. It had been so long since she had seen Talvi or anyone from their days up north.

Had it really almost been a year since Drashiel disbanded their pack? How had time flown so fast? She trotted quickly toward Talvi's call and noticed that she crossed out of Firori territory to reach her. She wasn't sure why Talvi didn't come to the border, but she didn't mind the short trip to get to her either. Soon enough Talvi's blue-hued form came into sight and she gave her sister a wide grin while her tail wagged behind her happily. "Talvi! Long time no see!" she trotted up to her and embraced her sister happily before taking a step back so her two-toned gaze could find Talvi's blues. How have you been? I've missed you."

speech,

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-19-2015, 09:38 AM
Talvi would wait patiently, eyes watching the horizon for any sign of Athena's form coming towards her or even perhaps any sign that she wasn't coming. Athena hadn't really let her down before, though they had always been in the same pack, had things changed now for her in Fiori with her wife and children?

Apparently not. Even if Talvi was elsewhere, barely in Athena's world right now when she did appear it seemed Athena would still be there for her. A smile would grace Talvi's features now, a genuine look of happiness, tail wagging behind her as she stepped forwards to greet the other. "It has been too long." Talvi admitted, embracing her for a moment before stepping back so conversation could continue. I've been well, and what about you, Amalia and the boys?"

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-20-2015, 06:01 PM

speech,

Athena was happy to see that Talvi looked so happy, even if it was just to see her. It was good to know that all the time that had passed had not dulled their affection for eachother. Although she didn't know why it would. Talvi had always been one of her favorite siblings. With as many siblings as they had growing up she thought it was easy to grow attached to one or two of them like she had. There was simply too many to know all of them really well. For her, Talvi and Vereux had been her go to siblings and now with Vereux basically out of her life it was great to see Talvi again.

"We've all been very well. Amalia is so happy living here with her family and she's taken to healing and has actually gotten to be lead healer here. The boys are all grown now and starting to do their own things, but they stick pretty close to home for the most part, which I'm happy for. Amalia and I have actually taken in two little girls as well. Ritselli and Absinthe. So I guess our family is still growing in a way." She smiled a little and then realized she really hadn't spoken about herself at all. Her whole life had become her children and her wife it seemed. "I haven't really done too much I suppose... I guess it's just been kind of hard to make my own place here since Epiphron had so much bad blood with Isardis and all. She's been kind to all of us though. Probably just because of Amalia, but still, it's all the same to me."