size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
05-15-2015, 08:35 PM
Vrel

His mind was starting to wake up, his limbs would start twitching. He would start to open his eyes and remember what happened, he had been beaten by cat in a fight and had blacked out. He would stand up and stretch, he glanced around the area to make sure it was safe. His eyes stopped as they reached that cat who beat him earlier, he now belonged to that… that thing. He hated the idea of catering to a cat, he would take her by surprise from the behind but she would probably just beat him again. When it inevitably came he would grudgingly do what she asked but by no means would he submit to her.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-15-2015, 08:52 PM

The woman had watched him for quite some time as she waited for him to awaken. During that time she had managed to find herself a small mouse to entertain herself with as her pet slept soundly. Sadly she had accidentally cut that entertainment short a few minutes ago as herr paw landed on it just a tad harder than what she had anticipated, none the lass it became a small snack and it had been just intime for the wolf to stir awake.

Sapphire blue eyes would watch as the male twitched into consciousness and as he would remember what had happened only to look at her with hate filled eyes. Oh, was this going to be fun. He was beeten and still just as defiant as he was before. "Hello my pet. Did you sleep well? she would great him along with taunt him.

She would move from her haunches only to circle him once more. Examining his wounds once again before finally deciding she wouldnt find anything else. And then she would face hi. To receive any remarks he may have.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
05-15-2015, 09:20 PM
Vrel

He would see her there with a squashed mouse carcass, she would taunt him by asking if he had a good sleep and calling him a pet once more. He glared at her even harder than he already was, if anything she should be his pet. That was how it worked, wolves on top everything else beneath. A small growl would gather in his throat, it was then that he would think of a reply to the insult that the cat had thrown his way. “Don’t call me pet!” he would snap “if anything call me what I really am, a slave.”

Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-17-2015, 09:16 AM

At first all he would do was glare at her. That was quite alright, hell it almost made her laugh at him. She probably would have had he not decided to tell her what to do. Her features would grow cold and all humor would fade from her. She would let him finish before she mooved do close to him that her face was only two inches from his. Though shorter than him, she had already proved that she could best him.

The moment she had herself positioned in front of him she would speek "Lets get this straight right now shall we. You dont get to tell me what to do mutt. Ill call you what ever the hell pleases me and you will answer or pay the consequences." she would not yell her words but rather say them in a more calm and collected manor though her tone was far from being a friendly one.

After a few moments she would step back and take seat a few feet from him, curling her tail around herself. "Now, tell me your actual name so that I can use it if I so choose. herr voice held less venom with these words but her humor still hadnt returned.

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
05-18-2015, 08:34 PM
Vrel

He would look down at her as the cat walked towards him, he wouldn’t flinch or move if she was trying to intimidate him. She didn’t seem to sugarcoat anything that she would say next. She called him a mutt, at least that was an improvement from calling him her pet. He didn’t care what pleased her or what consequences he would have to pay, he would continue to look down at her with a cold stare. She began to speak again and asked him his name, this was a good step forward her knowing his name. That would give her another option of things to call him as opposed to the names that he didn’t like. Without a snarl in his voice he would calmly answer “Vrel”

Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-24-2015, 12:29 PM

The woman would stare at him as she waited for an answer. She could care less about what he thought about her, how he felt and even what he wanted. He was her slave, a mere pet if you will. To her the moment he lost to her was the moment he lost the right to get what he wanted. It was her turn to decide how he would and would not get. It was during this train of thought that he would give her a calm answer.

For a moment Kat would remain silent as if waiting for something more than the short and easy name he had given her. When nothing more came the girl would raise a brow and test the name on her toung. "Vrel..." a few moments would pass as she debated on tauntinng him further. Finnaly she would give a small shrugg of her shoulders. "It will do....for now. In the meantime you can make yourself useful and find me something to eat."

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
05-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Vrel

He would stand there eyeing the cat, as she waited for something that wouldn’t come. The female would say his name, as much as he hated to hear his name on the lips of a cat it was better than other things. She would speak again and asked him to fetch her something to eat, at the beginning of what she said though was the words “for now” what did that mean, was she going to start calling him something different. Whatever she did he hoped she didn’t give him a surname, he would hate to be more involved with that cat than he already was. He would turn around to go into the labyrinth of cave tunnels, in the brief time he had lived here he had set up places for everything. Sleeping and food storage were the two main places that he had done anything with, he would carefully make his way to the cave that he had stored unfinished prey in. He would find a goat that he had downed just the other day, he hadn’t started it yet because he wasn’t hungry at the time when he caught it. He looked down at the goat with a look of sadness, if he let that cat eat it chances were he wouldn’t get any of its glorious tasting meat. He would take a couple bites of a half eaten hare before grabbing the goat by the leg, he drug it out to the main area of the cave and dropped it. Then hoping the cat was satisfied he would retreat into the cave again to find some sort of loneliness.

Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-28-2015, 06:39 PM

He would take his sweet time in finding her something to eat but Kat would remain silent as she waited. The instant he had disappeared from sight she worried about what he might bring her. She. Was far too hungry for a tiny rabbit but if he brought her a decent meal she would be kind enough to leave him some. Meanwhile she would look around her surroundings without ever movinf from where she sat.

When he finaly came back dragging a goat, the feline's good mood had returned. He would drag it from wherever he had gone yet didnt drag it to her. No, instead he would drag in into the same room and drop it before retreating back into the shadows. Kathleen would raise a brow and make a mental note to work on his manors before standing and walking to the animal Vrel had left her.

She would sniff it to see if he had found and killed it today of if it was simply something he had killed a few days ago and stored it away. It deffinitelly wasnt killed today but it wasnt rotting so she would crouch next to it and tear into its stomach. Being a slow eater, she left the wolf around half the goat. If he didnt eat it then she would simply come back to it when she was hungry again. For now she would explore some of the cavern a little bit at a time.