Ulanjii

ulanjii

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-15-2015, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015, 10:05 AM by ulanjii. Edit Reason: correcting a misspelled word )
Out-of-Character Name: shell

Character's Name: Ulanjii
Character Age: 1 year
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 25"
Appearance Description: A thin, yet richly amber-red pelt envelopes Ulanjii's thin form, which seems to house bones as fragile and hollow as a bird's due to the female's light weighted body. From between her shoulder blades to the base of her tail, darker fur shrouds her back in a fashion that almost seems like night was draped along her spine, speckled with occasional white blotches like the stars themselves.

Her long, sloping neck holds high a small and sharply angled head from which two pale orbs the color of sickly sea foam peer from sockets, veiled with slitted, petite lids. Her gaze is twitchy, never too long rested on one place in an attempt to keep her bearings on her surrounding consistent.

Her ears are tall, looking incredibly so thanks to her rather small self, and thanks to the cautious nature of the female her hearing is incredibly sensitive.

While Ulanjii is clearly not built for battle, her lean build allows her to slip about quickly and quietly.
Skills: navigation and intellect

Proof of Purchases: none

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
05-19-2015, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015, 07:11 AM by Nyx.)
I'm a bit confused about this one, as the reference looks very much like a deer and the markings are also very deer-like. We do ask members to purchase "other species markings" when they so closely resemble other species. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I'm missing something!

- Nyx

ulanjii

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-19-2015, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015, 11:59 AM by ulanjii.)
Ah, that's likely just my fault because I've never really drawn a wolf before, so I was kinda trying to make her look kind of sleek to reinforce that her coat isn't very thick. I can draw another profile pic if It would help clear the confusion. Sorry!

As for the markings, I kind of used the way that the mexican wolf can have small patches of white along their back sometimes (link), and was using the red-orange hues that the red wolf has.

I've never rped with a wolf character before, so I apologize for any trouble my profile is to review. If you feel my (attempt) at an explanation is not enough, I would be happy to change my character and again apologize.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
05-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store