Chamonix Othelen

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-18-2015, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2015, 09:25 AM by Chamonix. Edit Reason: Appearance alteration )
Out-of-Character Name: Exoticin

Character's Name: Chamonix Othelen
Character Age: 3
Season of Birth: Summer
Adult Height: 35.9 inches
Appearance Description: Chamonix is a very tall wolf who stands just centimeters under 36 inches in height, and he weights about 136 pounds. His body consists of lean, hard muscle, and a broad chest. His eyes are sea foam green in color though it leans more towards a pastel green. His nose is oddly pink, strange for a midnight coated wolf like himself. His tail tip looks like a brush dipped in white. At first glance, he looks like a powerful person. With the way that cocky grin is almost always present, Chamonix seems to think that he`s the king of he world so to speak.
Skills: Intellect, Hunting

Proof of Purchases:

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
05-19-2015, 07:21 AM
Hi Exo,

Shapes like dots and small circles must be purchased to be used (like the ones in the banner). Let me know if you have any other questions and sorry if you were confused!

- Nyx

Chamonix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-19-2015, 09:24 AM
That`s quite alright! I`ve changed his appearance so that he doesn`t have the small circles.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-19-2015, 09:00 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.