Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-03-2014, 12:26 PM

Dhiren couldn't say that everything happening was rushed. He had known since his mother became the ruler that his chance of taking over had significantly increased. Even when his grandparents had taken over, he was a Beta and that was saying something. As he walked through the woods from his home to reach the Falls, he thought of his family and how far they stretched. Dhiren Destruction was proud of his lineage and he intended to keep it up for his siblings...and his mother, primarily.
His mix-matched paws carried him to the borders of the Falls. He could hear the faint roaring of the water as it cascaded from such a high point in the sky. Dhiren smiled and remembered when he first came across the landmark of his pack's territory. He had thought how remarkable it had been and how smart his mother had been to pick the place. Now, it belonged to Novella, and he didn't dare cross the borders without permission. Slowly, he tossed back his head and emitted a lone howl for his aunt. Time had passed since he had seen her and he was overdue for a visit.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Seren <3

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-03-2014, 12:37 PM

Novella had yet to pay a visit to the lands that now belonged to Sawtooth, she was sure it would happen at some point however equally as she expected visits from its members at some point. The packs may have been different though she hoped that whilst the Destructions ruled the borders would be lax between the two, perhaps even three packs with Abaven neighbouring her lands as well. Anything to keep the family close, she certainly didn't mind them visiting with or without permission.

A call from a familiar voice would sound now and Novella would leave the sleeping children as she ventured to meet her nephew. Soon enough the dark coloured male would come into view, stood firmly at the borders and not venturing closer. "Hello Dhiren." She greeted him warmly with a smile. "You are welcome to visit any time you know." She pointed out, clarifying that fact for him now as she nuzzled him briefly in greeting.

[Image: novellabot_zps431b5c94.jpg]
image by lunarcat7

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-03-2014, 01:12 PM

The two-year-old couldn't help but chuckle like a kid as Novella greeted him with a nuzzle. He loved the contact that came with having such a good bond with his aunt, even if he didn't verbalize it a lot. His tail happily wagged behind him as he returned her touch with a lick sneakily given before he pulled back. Without waiting, he stepped over the new borders to stand next to her. "I didn't know, Aunt Novella," he admitted, eyes brightly twinkling. "When I come back again, I will know to step over it without having to ask."
He waited until Novella turned before starting to pad beside her further into the territory. "I haven't seen you since the last pack meeting...I hope everything has been going well for you and Uncle Frith?"

Speech,

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-03-2014, 02:22 PM

It was safe to say that Dhiren was probably one of her nephews that she was closest with, she was certainly glad to see that he would think to come and visit her. Hopefully he'd set an example for the others though she certainly had a plan in mind to keep the packs united. "It's good to see you." She would comment simply.

Dhiren would go on to mention it had been a while since they'd last spoken. Rather heavily pregnant around the time of the meeting it'd gotten to the point that she felt rather uncomfortable to wander around too much and once the pups had been born she had obviously stayed with them. His comment at calling Frith his uncle would bring a smile to her face, glad that he felt comfortable using such a title when he hadn't been part of the family all that long. "Very well. She responded. "Your cousins are growing rather quickly as well. How is Arivae, and everyone else?" It may not have been too difficult to visit or invite them all over but she would certainly always show an interest in her family and the sister pack to Threar even if only a day had passed since she'd last seen any of them.

image by lunarcat7

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-03-2014, 02:52 PM

She spoke of his cousins with a tender voice and Dhiren couldn't help but feel happiness for his aunt. Her family was steadily growing, becoming smarter each day and learning more with each experience. Silently, he wondered if he would ever have children of his own. With the way things were going with Guinevere, he wasn't so sure about his future. Such a thought remained in his head, for he didn't want to bring up his woes unless asked.
Novella asked of Arivae and everyone else, making Dhiren think in silence for a minute as they continued to walk. His paws graced the ground beneath them as his mind collected all of his brothers and sisters together in his head. "They're all doing okay," he began. "Mama is still tending to Arivae, but only when Garth isn't playing with her." His smile widened and he wagged his tail behind him. "Her fur would have others thinking she came from my litter, but we all know that would be impossible."
They walked through a thicker set of trees and he continued to speak. "My younger brothers and sisters are still getting used to Mama being back. Saga is still bitter about it, but all I can do for her is try to console the pain she is feeling..." His smile faltered and he met Novella's own bi-colored gaze. "I hope that she will get through it, Aunt Novella. I don't like seeing my siblings upset."

"Speech"
Lineart courtesy of Kaylink on dA - Character belongs to Wynn

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-03-2014, 03:12 PM

Novella hadn't intended on starting her own family when she had, it had all come along as one big surprise, first Frith, then the children and then of course the pack. Just a few months ago she never would have anticipated her life reaching the state it had, though parts had been a little dramatic and incredibly worrying now the Destruction woman wouldn't change anything for the world. Hopefully one day her nephew would reach the same happiness, she would wish for it more had she any idea about his troubles right now.

She would walk along at his side listening as he informed her of the various happenings in Sawtooth. "She should come and play with Aslan, Varda and Herne at some point." She was sure that Envoi, Sonnet and Limerick would appreciate the company as well though currently she was simply thinking about her children and their cousins. Evidently they stood a chance at a strong relationship with their aunt and uncles, and she could only hope they'd form bonds with their cousisn as strong as her own with Satu.

Not all of the news would be good news however Saga apparently still had yet to forgive Song a thought that would certainly trouble the Author. "I hope so too." She agreed softly. Her own siblings had gone through rather strained relationships with each other and their parents, it'd been a slow and painful process but at last it seemed that they were a family. "Unfortunately it's not the first time your mother has been on the receiving end of bitter feelings, if Symphony and Howl are anything to go by though Saga will forgive her in time. Just keep doing what your doing, try not to take sides and be there for her." It was sadly the only advice she could give, it was never easy to get caught in the middle though.

image by lunarcat7

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-03-2014, 05:49 PM

Novella's family had come faster than anyone had really anticipated, but Dhiren didn't find it odd. Life threw you curveballs and it was up to you if you wanted to catch it or let it hit you on the head. She had handled everything that had happened and now life was slowing down a bit for his aunt. Dhiren was proud of her and knew she could handle anything. It was in the Destruction blood.
She mentioned bringing Arivae by to see her cousins, aunts and uncles. Dhiren nodded and his smile brightened at the thought of his baby sister. "I think she would really like that, Aunt Novella." He shyly added, "I have to meet them, too...I wasn't there for the birthing of either litter and I apologize." Beta stuff and his own problems had consumed his mind when everything had become a tither. "Do you think they would be scared of meeting such a tall stranger?" he joked, knowing full well that if they weren't afraid of him, they would be of Garth.
His aunt sighed and gave him advice about his sister. Letting her get through it and being there for support was all he could do without getting caught in the middle. He nodded and turned his gaze to look up at the land in front of them. "You're right," he confirmed, still speaking to her as his look became distant. "There is only so much you can do for your siblings, even if you think that your way would solve everything."

Talk like this

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-04-2014, 04:08 PM

Busy with her own children and the chaotic life she had found herself now falling into, Novella hadn't actually gotten the chance to meet Arivae properly for herself. Not that she really needed an excuse ever to see anyone within her family though the girl certainly thought that a play date was definitely a suitable one. Dhiren agreed it was a good idea as well and all that would be left was to arrange it officially with Song at some point when duties and responsibilities for the two leaders weren't too much.

Dhiren would subtly hint a request at meeting them as well, mentioning whether they'd possibly be scared of a tall stranger. "Herne might." She confirmed honestly. "He's not the most confident. I'm sure he'd soon warm up to you though." As for Aslan and Varda, well the two wouldn't take too much persuasion to feel comfortable around their cousin she was sure."We can go and find them now if you'd like?" She would offer him the option of meeting his young cousins if he wished.

image by lunarcat7