gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-24-2015, 12:43 PM
This could be one of two things (or both). I need gems, you need gems, we all need gems cuz gems make the world go 'round...ahem.

If anyone is up for spreeing at anytime (when I am online), let me know and we can get down to business :)

If you look over at our lovely PD...I currently have 3 characters: Enigma, Zell, & shiki.

At the time of this post (will be updated when each mission is complete, assuming there is one) I am looking for people to spree with so I can collect that last couple hundred gems to bring in my cheetah boy Aqil. so please, if you have a heart...give this poor creature life by spreeing/threading with me D;

Thank you!

Current Objective

Gems for Aqil-Incomplete

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2015, 07:59 PM
yooooo I'm always up for threads! Throw awl da chars at me! I have so many chars in need of plots, just toss some ideas at me and I'll probably be up for them xD I have Absinthe here, Acadia, Caia, Dada, Lirika, and Sigyn. Dada is in serious need of plots, and so is Sigyn, and Acadia needs something to do besides drugs

Shiki

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
05-28-2015, 08:18 PM
Why hello there darling~

I looked at Dada, Acadia, and Sigyn, and my my what do you know. PLOTS!

Dada--Could meet my know-it-all cheetah Aqil, and they could probably end up being besties! He loves the stars and learning all there is to know about everything, so maybe he could teach her a few things and maybe even how to speak some of the languages he knows ;D Also something else I thought of that would be interesting, is maybe there could be like an interspecies relationship? She develops a fascination for him for being such a smarty pants and he develops a sort of love for her because she's on the same intellectual level as him. BAM! let me know what you think ;D

Sigyn--Maybe she could meet Sin? I have plans for him, and given her character I think they'd get along perfectly >:D Maybe he could even recruit her as a follower and possible mate because, well..its Sin. One isn't enough lmao You know how he is, he wants awl da ladies and so far he just has one XD He'd want Sigyn because she looks pretty 8D

Acadia--She could probably meet Shiki. Although Shikii isn't into females(shh he doesn't know yet), maybe she could get him to try some things he's too naive to know about XD (you know what I mean? *cough)

I would like to plot with Acadia more but I have two evil boys, one gay boy, a boy that idk if he'd get along with her (Zell), and a cheetah XD so if you think of anything throw it out there or pm me. I won't bite :3
I'll look at your other chars and see if anything comes to mind, although some of my plots at the moment feel limited with lack of chars T.T

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2015, 08:23 PM
Dada and Aqil would be awesomeeeee and I'm totally down with Ace making friends with Shiki (she's ace anyway they would be in a sexless relationship at best)

Sigyn would probably want to build a very serious empire with Sin, but she's possibly going to visit Ebony first, I forgot about that. She's seriously thirsty for Katja, so she's gonna see how an encounter between them might go but they'll probably get along well :D

You can PM me too with more plots if you'd like, I want all tha plotsss