ardent

When you feel my heat look into my eyes

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2015, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2015, 06:16 AM by Nyx.)

Blood stained the left side of her face, but she was getting closer to the den. When her gaze lifted up, she could see the stones that marked how far her pups could go. When she saw that, her white paws carried her faster, limping slightly. As she got closer, she could see Ion, his light brown and white fur obvious as he stood in the front of the den. Silveris made her way closer, and she gave her son a wag of the tail as she walked towards him. When she got into the safety of the den, she sat down heavily. "Emery?" She asked, her voice soft, pain shooting through the left side of her face.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Emery

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2015, 03:53 PM

The man would lift his head, blinking with surprise when he saw his mate stumble into the den. Blood coated the side of her face, the smell of it thick in the air. Almost so thick that it made his stomach churn. Emery would whine, worry clear in his eyes as he rose, moving over to her. Carefully he would lick the wound, shuddering some. “Silveris... Who has done this?” The black and white man asked. He could feel a bit of rage build up in his gut, and he would tense some. Why... Why had this happened?

Gaze would shift to his daughter, motioning for her to step out of the den. “Sora... Wake Miu and go outside. Now.” His voice was hard and serious as he spoke to the child. He didn’t want to frighten her... But he needed them to get out of the den now.

Ion

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Ion had smelt the blood a few moments before he saw his mother's face. When his gaze raised to his mother's eyes, he saw the blood coating her fur, the scar on her face. He didn't realize he was shivering until he glanced down, noticing a small drop of blood laying near his paws. Keep calm, Ion. You need to stay calm. With that in mind, the brown and white pup would take a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. After he was calmed down enough, although he was still shaking, he would turn his gaze to Sora and Mieu. "I'll go...." His voice, although shaky, wasn't as soft as it usually was. When he trailed off, he tried to speak again. "Outside soon." The pup felt a little surprised that he had spoken this much. Glancing up at his mother's face, he moved closer to his father.

"Is there......any way I can help?" He would wait for his father's response, glancing at his mother from time to time.

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
05-28-2015, 04:39 PM
Sora would stir and wake up as she smelt blood, she would hear her father’s voice telling her to wake up her brother and go outside. She didn’t know why her father was sounding so urgent at the moment, but whatever it was it must be something serious. Ion would come up to her and tell them that he would be outside soon, she would paw at her brother to wake up. “Mieu, wake up daddy wants us to go outside.” She would turn to go outside and on her way she would catch a glimpse of her mother, her face was bleeding. As she arrived in the clearing she would think to herself, what had happened why would anybody do this to her mother. She would lie down putting her paws over her snout, tiny shivers would run their way through her body. She couldn’t do anything to help, she didn’t know anything about healing or how to provide for her family, this was terrible.
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Mieu

gems
size
build
player
05-31-2015, 04:11 AM
Mieu would stir as Sora called to him, wiggling closer into a little ball in protest. "Nngh..." He had heard daddy's voice as well... loud. Something about leaving the den. Eventually the small pup would open his eyes and get to his paws, letting out a loud yawn as he glanced after Sora's retreating form. He didn't really know what was going on, but he was too out of it to really take much notice. Trotting after his sister he'd frown as he saw how she flopped down in the snow. He'd lay next to her, nudging her with his nose. "What's wrong?" He'd ask, wondering if there was something he could possibly do to help her.

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2015, 01:44 PM

Her mate licked her face, and Silveris would wait until Sora and Mieu were outside the den to speak. Tears glimmered in her eyes as she spoke to the only pup still inside the den. "Sora and Mieu will need you with them. That's a way you can help." Her voice was shaky, even more than her son's had been. She watched as he nodded, and then turned back to her mate. As she spoke, salty tears matted her fur.

"There were two of them. I fell asleep near this lake, and....It was a pack territory. I never even noticed the border. There was another wolf, but things didn't start until the first wolf appeared. She said something about the pack being Yfir. The first wolf that attacked was taller than both of us. And the other one was, too." She stopped, staring up at her mate. "I'm sorry."

Emery

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2015, 12:27 PM

Emery would give a nod to Ion as his mate spoke. “Your mother is right. Come now, let’s get you out there with him.” Gaze would return to Silveris, taking in those tears. He felt angry and bitter. He’d listen to the tale, how his beloved have fallen asleep in pack territory. He would bristle, feeling frustration at the fact that she had been attacked. He understood packs were not exactly peaceful towards outsiders who trespassed... But this?

A snarl would ripple from his chest, frustration written on his face. “Damn them!” Emery would mutter under his breath. He would gently lick her again. “No Silveris... No... Don’t apologize to me.” He would examine the wound again. “I’m going to need to clean this the old fashioned way. Just sit still.” Tongue would go to work, rasping gently over the fur as he tried to clean away the blood.
"Speech"

Ion

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2015, 03:14 PM
Ion nodded, turning towards the entrance of the den and walking to his two siblings. His younger sister lay there, shivering as Mieu tried to get her attention. Ion walked beside her, nudging her gently. "It'll....." His voice cracked and broke, and he stopped a moment before he spoke again. "Be okay." It would be okay, wouldn't it? He wouldn't want to lie to his sister if it wasn't okay. If it wouldn't be okay. It wouldn't be okay that he had lied to his sister. Pinning his ears, Ion glanced back at the den, heaving a soft sigh.