ardent

I Believe At You, Okay?

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Though the pack might not have been bustling they were still strong. Cypress had not seen much of Mira, but Kreft was certainly still lurking about, and so was Ixionn and Hakku. The pack was just beginning, and the man could honestly say he couldn’t be more proud of his beloved for taking this on. He knew that she wasn’t always the most confident, but she certainly tried her hardest to make sure that things went as well as they could. Cy would breathe in as he stepped onto the deck. Dawn had settled upon the world, and all was quiet.

The air was cold too, a biting quality to it that made him shiver. It was slightly invigorating, waking him from the last of his sleepiness. His tail would wag as he’d descend the plank to the shore, in a pretty good mood. There was still some things yet that he needed to accomplish... To do. Providing better for Arian was one of them, and showing her how much this pack meant to the members who were still about.

He’d pause, lapping up some of the snow at his paws to slack his thirst before glancing over his shoulder. Was it just him, or was there a figure approaching?

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-30-2015, 08:22 PM

The dumb animal had found itself in a dangerous situation. A snow rabbit had Arian snipping at it's heels despite how fast it was in the snow. Arian was fairly good at moving herself and it was tripping all over the place anyway. Of course the young woman wouldn't even notice Cypress near the icy shores of the water as she continued her chase. Darting back and forth trying to catch the creature in order to eat it. She was only mildly hungry, but a wolf had to do what a wolf had to do. It wasn't until she came right next to him, that she tumbled into Cypress and snatched the rabbit up in her jaws killing it swiftly.

Though in her tumble found herself, halfway on top of someone with prey in her jaws. The woman's crystal eyes widened a little when she saw that it was Cypress scrambling off of him lucky enough that she hadn't thrown him into the waters or at least hoping she hadn't. "I'm sorry Cypress I didn't see you there." she giggled a little bit nervously, letting her ears pin back to her head. Wagging her tail back and forth a little.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
05-30-2015, 09:46 PM

Cypress would yelp with surprise as he suddenly found himself partially under another. Bi-colored eyes would widen, though the gaze would soften once he saw who it was. Arian... he beloved. He would wag his tail a little, laughing wholeheartedly as she got up off him. Well now, this was a lovely surprise. He would grin, leaning in to gently nuzzle his mate's neck. He cherished every moment that he spent with her, both good and tough. She was a source of strength for her, and he was a source of strength for her. They completed each other in that sense.

"It's alright my beloved." Cypress would lick her muzzle. "Get a good catch?" He would ask with a lighthearted voice.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-30-2015, 09:57 PM

Of course by now, she welcomed his touch whenever. With how close they had grown, she truly was content with him. She honestly felt that Cypress was the only man she needed in her life. Sometimes she didn't understand the circumstances of other adults. She felt she could not handle having more than one mate in her life as others could. As she wagged her tail back and forth, she settled the rabbit in front of him. "Do you want some? He caused me a lot of trouble to get him. Flopping around all over the place." she would say with a bit of a frown on her face.

With Sonticus still low on members, it made her that more protective of it and the lands they held. Mirabelle wasn't around for the moment, and Ixionn seemed to be as antisocial as he had ever been. Of course she saw Hakku around and her recent visit to Abaven had her a potential pupil when spring came around. "It seems every time I see you, I have so many new updates for you to catch up on." her tail thumped against the plank.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2015, 08:16 PM

Cypress loved being with her, taking the time to give her loving touches and nuzzles. He saw himself truly as blessed, to no longer be alone. Fitting into Sonticus was proving hard in some ways, but in others he had never felt more at home. He would give a small nod as she posed her question, the grin on his face widening all the while. “I believe I might. It would be a shame if all that effort shovel out as much of a reward as it should.” He would lick her muzzle, trying to make her smile once more.

Cypress was about to take a bit of the rabbit when her next statement caught his attention. He would lift a brow, his eyes shining curiously. “Oh? Is that so?” He would twitch his ears. “Then share away, my beloved. I’m curious to see what you’ve been up to during this time apart.”

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-16-2015, 09:05 PM

She would relax herself around Cypress. Always happy to spend the time with him. She figured the gods must thought of her as a fool. However the woman was most happy around him. For a moment she could forget about whatever demons were haunting her and just accept and give love as it would be. There would be no words she could describe for what thanks she felt for him. They hadn't started out this close. Arian had only just learned to love him dearly, tip toeing around her own actions. Otherwise she would end up having more one night stands than she could handle.

"I made an alliance with Abaven. They're a kind pack. Also we have quiet a few new members, I've been thinking of claiming the marble wash soon." she didn't entirely know what to tell him in order. There were things she wanted to ask him, stories to tell all of it. "I met a young woman named Avalon... she was slave to the previous pack who had this land. But we've grown close, I'd like you to meet her. She's my best friend I swear to it." she laughed shaking her head. "Also Amachi, so now not so many men are outnumbering me. Amachi is..... huge, bigger than any wolf I've ever seen but she is very quiet. I'm not sure what she's thinking sometimes but I placed her in the special forces." she took a bit of the rabbit. Before crystal eyes settled upon Cypress. "I also.... wanted to ask you something."

"Talk"

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2015, 08:21 AM

An alliance with Abaven? Cypress had not heard of them, but he would trust his mate’s judgment on the matter. She was not stupid by any means. There were new members too, something he had neglected seeing about himself. He would mentally make a note that he would have to meet them. But there was more to tell before he posed any of his own questions or comments.

Thrilling news, however. Arian had met a friend, a young woman named Avalon. Not just any friend, but Arian’s best friend. Cypress found himself smiling widely, and a new member by the name of Amachi had joined as well. Another female so that Arian was not so outnumbered by the men. Cypress would let out a light chuckle. “This is all wonderful news.” She would speak again, saying that she wanted to ask him a question. Cypress would furrow his brow in confusion, arching a brow. “What is it my love? You know you can ask me anything.”
"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-21-2015, 04:00 PM

While it was not her season, Arian felt something about starting a family happened all the time should you so wish it. It Itsume granted her that, the alphess would feel nothing less than glad. It was perhaps a delicate issue for Arian. A gentle smile upon her face as she scooted closer to Cypress. Running her cheek against his own, her whole body lengthening on him in affection as she sat close. Her snout coming to bump his gently. "I would like to start a family." she said rather shyly.

Her eyes moved off to the side, it was something she was very nervous about. She didn't know why, Arian just was funny about that kind of stuff. With her heart pounding against her chest, she only thought of her and cypress at the moment. Tail flicking back and forth, mind racing. Dear gods save her now.

"Talk"

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2015, 12:57 PM

Cypress would return the loving gesture in kind, rubbing against her as well. Every touch that they shared was something special, something wonderful. He would breathe in, taking in her scent, her very being. For a moment question would be forgotten, giving in to the moment. But when she spoke Cypress had little doubt in his mind that it was the right thing to do. A family... The knight thought. He would smile and dip his head.

“I would like nothing more, my beloved.” Cypress would admit, his voice quiet. “I’ve thought about it a time or two actually... I just wan’t quite sure how you’d feel about it.” Lovingly he would lick her muzzle, his tone gentle. “Only when you feel you are truly ready... I... I don’t want you to ever feel uncomfortable. So please... Be completely sure.” That was all he could ask.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-22-2015, 01:07 PM

A small smile grew on the woman's face. Indeed she had been exposed to this thing her entire life, and yet with Cypress it felt like the most nerve wrecking thing that her life had ever confronted. She did not want to disappoint her mate in one way or another. Arian had enough to worry about without it being good or not in this side of the woods. As she pressed into Cypress she nodded her head that she was very sure that this was what she wanted.

Her body resting upon his for only a moment before moving away. Her tail outstretched as she watched Cypress tilting her head back to him. She wondered, had he ever been with a woman before regardless? Arian had slept with both men and women among the wolf spectrum. Each and every experience was different. Yet this one, this one was the most dangerous she would ever inquire in her life.

-fade to black-

"Talk"

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2015, 01:19 PM

There were no words needing to be spoken. Arian would lean into him, and Cy would give her ear a loving lick as she leaned into him. He had never been with another, she would be his first and his last. There would never need to be another wolf to fill his life. He was happy. Even after all the loss that had been in his life he had found his happiness. His place. He found a sense of happiness, and security, in their home of Sonticus. She was stronger than she realized. It was that hidden strength that had been brought out that made Cypress love her more and more with each passing day.

Cy would give a nod of his own, bicolored eyes meeting with hers for a long moment. There was a promise held within them. Never would he stray. Never would he turn his back on his family. He was a knight, through and through, and honor would keep him at her side. Whether or not this time resulted in pups would be left up to the gods, but Cy would pray.

This family wasn't just desired nor needed. It was hard to explain... but it was simply what felt right to do in that moment in time. Perhaps this was what some would call instinct, others love, but whatever it was to be called this family would come to be.

--Fade To Black.--

"Talk"