gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-28-2015, 07:53 PM

Thoughts rolled in his head like a thunderstorm. The male getting quite irritated that he had yet to find those he was seeking, but hopefully soon. Amber eyes gazed out over the vast river, the sound of the water washing away the empty thoughts. He didn't want to think about it, but it was inevitable. He needed to consider a plan, but what that would be he didn't know right now. He wanted to find his brother, his father. His family. Although he had Takira as a companion for the moment, he figured that wouldn't last long as soon as they accomplished the mission they were on. But however long that would take, he was unsure. They had yet to find a clue of the murderers who killed her parents, not that it was any of his business but it was a promise. A promise that wasn't actually...promised, but he would go along with it to gain something later. A favor due... Yes. That would be it once this needle-in-a-haystack mission was over.

As he stood there looking over the water, he could catch the faint scent of many others. A pack was somewhere around here, no doubt. He could almost taste the scent markers that appeared to be coming from somewhere behind him, or maybe across the river. It smelled a little strong despite the breeze and the scent of water, so there must be a lot of wolves there. He had debated for a while about joining a pack, but as of yet, he hadn't heard about one that remotely interested him. But then again, he had only heard whispers. Not having actually talked to anyone about any particular pack, he would wait and bide his time for now.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
06-01-2015, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 10:18 AM by Lysis.)
Lysis had, finally, fully recovered from her first fight in Imperium - besides the fight she'd had with Kyarst, of course. It'd been different though. Though quite sore for a good week or two afterwards, she was certain she had learned a lot from the fight and only came out more confident despite being declared the loser. Now that she was feeling infinitely better, she would wander from familiar territory and closer to the wide river that stood near her home.

Her pawsteps were light and almost care-free as she wandered, without a particular destination. The winter had arrived full-force now and she found the best way to keep warm was to just keep on moving. Food was growing more scarce, and finding something to fill her belly sounded like a splendid idea. Moving to the river's edge she would briefly stop to drink. As she tilted her head back upward, lapping water from her jowls, she caught the scent of a stranger standing downstream. Her stance would tighten a bit as she began to move down the river, against the current, wondering who it was that lingered nearby. She would pause when she finally caught sight of him in the distance, a man with a black and white coat. Definitely nobody that she knew. Curious and a bit interested in the possibility of company, she would pad forward, eying him where he stood across the river.

Kyarst, her half-brother and closest friend, is allowed in any and all of her threads.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
06-08-2015, 12:56 AM

Water dripped from his maw, the male lapping while his eyes surveyed his surroundings. He never missed a beat when he was always on watch. You never knew who was ready to ambush you. Though did anyone have a reason to ambush him? He didn't know anyone, nor had he made any enemies to have a reason. But even so, alot of creatures didn't need a reason, he didn't anyway. Enigma would lift his head, a scent coming to him on the winds. He saw moving a closer, a white figure that seemed to be eyeing him as well. A flick of his ear and his tail brought him into motion, the male stepping into the water as he moved closer, though remained a fair distance of a few feet from her. Her scent brought to him, a pack. He had smelled several others when he had visited the festival in the east, though none of them carried her particular scent.

The wind ruffled his fur, water licking at his hocks as his amber eyes scanned her form. She appeared to have been in a fight or two, so perhaps she wasn't looking to fight him, but one never knew. "Find something interesting?" His tone was monotone, wondering why she seemed to be looking at him the way she was. Though perhaps it was the way he perceived things as well, then again, others had been staring at him like he was some sort of strange creature while he was at the festival.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
07-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Was there any harm in sharing a drink of water with a stranger? No, not at all; though the male that stood across the river seemed a bit wary about her presence. Still, he padded closer, standing knee-dip in the river and staring across at her. A slight smirk tugged at the corner of her lips, as her head tilted in curiosity. "I guess," she would reply sweetly, her tail flicking as it curled tighter against her hindquarters. She would dip her head to drink from the water again, gulping down a large mouthful before glancing upward once again. "You seem like you could be interesting."

Her smirk would soften into a warmer smile as she flopped down to her belly, letting her paws stretch forward and into the cool running water. "And what about you? Find anything that interests you?"

Kyarst, her half-brother and closest friend, is allowed in any and all of her threads.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-26-2015, 06:15 PM
Head tilted to the side as she smiled at him, her features appearing so sweet and innocent, but there had to be more then that...right? Ears perked forward as she said he could be interesting, well that was new. Not many stuck around and called him interesting, they preferred to take the high road and guard themselves for whatever reason. Sure he could be a dick at times, but it all depended on how others reacted to him.

"Am I? I don't know about that." He murmured as he lowered his head to drink. The water was cool around his legs, brushing his belly fur as it rushed by. Slowly he lifted his muzzle as his nostrils flared in an attempt to figure out which pack she belonged to. What a damn shame, he was sort of hoping she was a loner. She was pretty regardless, but packs always brought trouble when one was a loner. Or so the stories were told.

As she dropped to her belly, he'd approach further. Stopping near her by a couple of feet, careful not to act as if he were standing over her. Her question brought a thoughtful look to his eyes, her smile capturing his attention. He still thought it unusual, but he was a paranoid person. "Maybe. Perhaps a certain interesting creature that stands on the same Shores as I." Was this flirting? Is this what they called it? Or was it just mere curiosity? He'd find out eventually. "Does this interest have a name?"

Art||Plotter