Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-30-2015, 12:42 PM

Firefly lake, such a strange place. During the night hours small insects would come out glowing. As chilly as it was on this winter's night. It was something Vereux was used to. He had been born in the north, to a vicious king alacritis would soon be forgetting. Though armada's had their name his own, he felt like it was worthless. His single emerald eye looked at his reflection in the dark water. Did he even have a future, and if he had to make one, would it be on Yfir?

The world didn't turn in his favor, in many points he had given up on living, however he continued to fight. To fight for himself and for others, it seemed nearly pointless but he didn't know what else to do. Had he followed his father's example he probably could have turned out differently. He felt out of place, Vereux knew nearly nothing about these wolves. Yet he longed for a sense of belonging, to be part of a family again. Because he had lost his old one.

?I speak?

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-01-2015, 06:07 PM

Laying sprawled out under a bush by the lake, Laufey stared up at the cloudless sky. His wounds itched with such intensity that he couldn't sleep. He was tired, irritated and so, so very itchy. All he wanted was one solid night of uninterrupted sleep. Well, that and to rub up against a tree like a big itchy bear, but per his healer's orders, that was out of the question. For now.

A sound off to his right drew the brute's gaze away from the stars. What his eyes found caused his level of irritation to rise. It was that brute that had jumped in his fight. While others might have appreciated the gesture, Laufey did not. He was perfectly capable of holding his own, especially against such an insignificant opponent. It would have been one thing if he'd been up against a clever, hulking beast, but he hadn't. He'd been up against a tiny, stupid trespasser. His pride had been wounded and his prowess had been called into question.

And now here stood the source of that negativity. Maybe if he was really, really quiet, the brute would go away.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-01-2015, 11:55 PM

A sigh escaped Vereux's lips. He was thinking about his prior actions now with this pack, so far he was not doing good which was obvious enough. The man hadn't had the chance to speak to any of the members. Hell he barely knew Katja herself, he had previously been part of Ebony with Kassander and he only had known Kassander because the man saved him from starving after escaping being a slave. He was a tall male with built up anger inside of him and no idea of where his identity was. He was hoping Yfir would help him with that, but sometimes his actions were not as well controlled as he previously thought.

His ears flicked, scent filling his nose of another. Single green eye turning with his head to take a glimpse. It was hard to miss that huge ball of fur, a beast, and it made him pin his ears to the back of his skull for a moment. Great, what a bad start they have been off to. Even if no words had been expressed Vereux knew himself would have hated what happened, so why had he done it? He would look down for a moment and slowly walk to the other, but would keep a fair distance in case he didn't wish to speak.

"I'm sorry, for what happened at the borders. I let my body get a hold of my head, I would like to keep a clean slate with you. I've made the same vows, and we are of the same pack so I feel any bad blood would not be good." it wouldn't be good for him. As far as he knew Laufey showed up when Katja did, they must have had some sort of connection. Of course he also could be wrong, his wild imagination led to many different things.

?I speak?

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-26-2015, 09:03 PM

Well, fuck. The gaze of the other quickly fell on him and Laufey ground his teeth together in annoyance. He couldn't catch a break, could he? All he wanted to do was sulk by the lake in peace, maybe fall over on his chest and drag it across the gravel until there wasn't any skin left to itch. Perhaps then he'd finally be able to get some rest.

His eyes bloodshot and slitted, Laufey regarded the smaller brute with barely veiled hostility as he spoke. He wasn't in the mood for making up and becoming buddies. In fact, all he was really interested in was being alone. In response to Vereux's words the giant grunted sourly and then parted with the words, "Don't want your sorry." He had half a mind to roll over. Maybe Vereux would take the hint and leave him alone.

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-26-2015, 09:11 PM

Well that hadn't gone as planned, Vereux held his tongue. Wanting to lash out, to call the man all sorts of names. Was he an idiot? Why couldn't he just.... like him? Though, that was hard to do considering he could see he had apparently hurt the man's pride. Perhaps when he cooled down they could have a proper talk. He didn't want his sorry, well what the hell did he want? Him to go away right.

"Right.... maybe another time then. I want to be friends, not enemies." Vereux would say a bit simply. He turned his body respectfully around the other way. Maybe he wouldn't even have to interact with Laufey if that was what he wanted, however, he was part of this pack. That meant they needed to get along or with hell of all of this. Vereux was starting to think he didn't belong anymore.

?I speak?

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-26-2015, 09:33 PM

He watched Vereux turn away without comment. Good. He was getting the picture. Laufey did not want to be friends. He didn't even really care to be friendly, but for the pack he was sure he could vomit up some semblance of civility. Finally he grunted, "I don't want to be friends." The giant had a one strike policy and this guy had used his strike already. That being said, he didn't consider this fool an enemy. He'd stuck his nose where it very clearly hadn't been needed. Maybe for recognition, maybe for camaraderie, but certainly not for the right reason and it was for that reason that he was in the doghouse.

"Comrades, yeah," he grumbled begrudgingly, "But I don't have to like you for that." With these words said, Laufey very carefully rolled over so that his back was to Vereux. Let him wander off or whatever. It didn't matter to the giant. Perhaps Vereux would be butthurt by their little conversation, but hey, it was his own damn fault in the first place.