ardent

Moments Of Chaos

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
05-30-2015, 05:59 PM
It was fucking cold. Cold as all hell. The snow that fell from the sky clung to his coat and weighed him down. In all honesty he was starting to feel like a walking snowman. No matter. Once he found himself a den he would be able to bunk down for the night and get warm once more. Then this wintery weather could go to hell. The thought of his sheer willpower being enough to change the weather made him smirk. Wouldn't that be a riot! He would throw back his head and let out a laugh. How he amused himself!

Through it all however Forsaken had to wonder what had happened with his family. Why... he hadn't seen them since he was a pup! He had been a slave of Arcanumn for a period of time but had not seen hide nor hair of them. Such a shame the family got split up the way it did. But they were still out there. Forsaken was sure of it. He'd breathe in, taking the steps into an abandoned den. He'd shake his coat out before flopping down.

Finally a moment of peace!

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-31-2015, 08:45 PM

It was during his searching travels with the midnight female that he'd return here. However, he'd leave her in a location not far from here as he sought some alone time. During his time in the south, the boy had caught a faint scent of someone strongly familiar, but it was stale and he had lost it. The snow in the lands covering the remnants of his sought after target. Alas, he had come back to his starting point with the hope that he had passed this way...but it seemed, his Father was not here. At least he knew now, that he had returned. Or so he hoped, if only vaguely.

He stopped beneath the boughs of a pine long dead, the branches hanging so low to the ground that a den could potentially be made and hidden from view. He stood there, scenting the air in a last attempt to catch his fathers scent, but something else familiar would reach him instead. With renewed interest, he searched the area until the scent grew stronger. It led him away from where he was, and by the time he found where it was strongest, his pelt was covered in snow. It bothered him none, but it was colder then usual today and it made his fur feel wet. Which was uncomfortable and irritating him. After several minutes, he found the den where the scent was strongest, and as he stopped at the entrance and peered in, a smirk lifted his inky lips. "Lazing about, eh Brother?" He purred with a rare humor reserved only for his family.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2015, 11:41 AM
A voiced would reach his ears. A voice so familiar, and looking up to the face before the entrance of the den he couldn't help but smirk as well. Oooh well wasn't this a treat? Forsaken would rise, giving a little laugh. "Oh you know it is what our family is best at, Enigma." His tone was a humorous purr as well, his golden eyes shining brightly. "Ahhh it has been far too long since I've last seen you, brother. Perhaps it means that chaos is returning to this god damn land. It is about time, eh?" Cold or no, Forsaken was hardly going to remain within the den when Enigma was out in the cold. He would slink out into the winter wonderland and turn to face his brother once more, gazing upon him.

My my, didn't he look grand? It had been so long since he'd last seen any of his family... he honestly missed them. But it wasn't the sort of missing that was by a soft wolf, no. He knew that with Enigma being back there was definitely hope for finding the rest of them. Particularly their father was one that he wanted to find. But not yet. There was time for other things. Forsaken would stretch, feeling bones within his back crack as he let out a soft, almost coo like sound.

"So... do you have any plans? Perhaps to join a pack?" His tone was suggestive as he let his golden gaze linger on his brother's own.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
06-22-2015, 02:46 PM

He grinned at his brothers words, the truth revealed though it was well known. "Of course." He rumbled, it was the truth after all. They took after their father, after the Armada line. It was expected of their family to cause chaos, or so he had known. Then again, he hadn't been around long enough nor really known any of the Armadas to know if that's what they still did. But if not, then he knew his families generation would rise up from the ashes and begin anew. He chuckled at his brother, "Indeed. It has been much to long. It is time for us to bring back darkness to the world...it's much to fucking good for my taste." A corner of his lip raised in a smirk, "Chaos will return."

As he watched his brother stretch, Enigma himself would shake off the remaining snow. He didn't mind the cold, for it felt how he did inside. He and his siblings and his father were cold to the core, his mother, probably not as much, but he was sure that someday she might get there. Ears quirked at his brothers question, did he have plans? Enigma had considered joining a pack on the Southern side of the continent, but he was sure not even that pack could handle them. Flicking his tail as he tilted his head in thought, he'd respond. "I considered checking out a pack by the name of Imperium...however, I don't believe that will be a good fit." He then cast a mischievous glance at his brother from the corner of his eye, "I did come across something interesting not too long ago..." His grin grew wider then, head turning to face his brother. "He's back."

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2015, 01:18 PM

Too good indeed. Forsaken would breathe out, his breathe escaping him in an airy tone. “What is it with these goody goodys anyway, brother? They’re all so boring!” He would roll his eyes. They needed to stir up trouble. To feel bones break, to hear screams, to taste blood... The world was too dull otherwise. Besides, he personally felt best when he was bleeding, not sitting around like some bump on a log!

But oh did his brother have some intriguing news. Forsaken’s face would light up, a brow arching curiously. “Ooooh? You don’t say?” His tone was definitely intrigued, and he was grinning from ear to ear. “...and who are we to keep him waiting? It’s time we go, brother mine, and reunite this family that has been broken. Perhaps we’ll even discover something more interesting on the way, hmmm?” Forsaken would move past Enigma, his tail flicking back and forth.

--Exit Forsaken Unless Stopped--

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-26-2015, 05:47 PM
He chuckled at his brothers words, oh how he loved him so. Indeed he was right, the wolves here were boring. So would it not be ideal to stir up some chaos? Together they were a force to be reckoned with, something of which the world had yet to see. But soon the wolves of alacritia would see, and they would not be safe. "Yes, it is our time now. Lead the way, brother. Let us leave a path of destruction in our wake." and with that, Enigma followed his brother to their next destination.

-exit Enigma with forsaken-

Art||Plotter