size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
05-31-2015, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 03:47 PM by Valentine.)

The trip to the river wasn't a long one, but enough time passed for the brute's fur to begin to dry. Clumps of hardening mud dotted his person. It lined his belly and the back of his legs, and it stood in slowly stiffening spikes along the back of his neck and the contours of his chest. Their time in the swamp had been a lot of fun, but Valentine was ready to be rid of by-products of it. It was making him a bit itchy.

"Here we are," he said as he stopped a couple yards from the bank of the river. Casting a sidelong look in her direction, the brute grinned suddenly and challenged, "I bet I can beat you in." Before the words were all the way out, Valentine was off like a shot. Her little sprint ahead in the swamp was still fresh in his mind. So what if this was cheating?

Valentine reached the edge of bank and kicked off. He sailed several feet out and then hit the river hard, sending water in all directions. For a second the water closed over him, but in a matter of heartbeats he propelled himself upwards and broke the surface. Blinking water from his eyes, Valentine looked around for Rhythm.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
05-31-2015, 10:24 PM

Rhythm would hesitate to follow after his as he led the short distance back out of the swamp and to an impressive river. She couldn't have been more thankful for the quickness, the mud was drying to her fur and its weight was a burden upon her small frame. She was close to being out of breath by the time they arrived. She had enjoyed their time in the swamp, playing in such a pup like fashion was very much limited to Shaye. Being able to let loose and just have fun with Valentine had been refreshing. Being close to him had been a close second in her highlights of the day, she was sure that snuggles while squeaky clean would be so much more enjoyable. Surely bathing would hold the same types of enjoyment?

The announcement of their arrival was probably unneeded as Rhythm's bright eyes took in the stretch of river before them. It seemed like an old river, even from her vantage point she could see how it wound back and forth over the lands. The current wasn't terrible but she was still sure it wasn't going to be a comfortable temperature. "I bet I can beat you in." She hadn't been paying attention to the mischievous grin that had invaded his features and as he shot off she was more than a few second behind. Though still as she processed the information she'd finally leap after him.

Even though she pushed herself as hard as she could the girl still didn't quite beat him to the water, right after he ducked under she would follow, making a much less impressive splash but hitting her target none the less. Her form would resurface at the same time as her companion. She'd giggle slightly as she started treading the water, already the mud was starting to dissolve and leave her feeling much fresher. Rhythm wouldn't hesitate in paddling closer to Valentine's form, she'd swim by his side, effectively removing the mud she'd smeared there earlier. She was also there to leach his warmth, the water was cold and threatened to carry away all the heat within Rhythm's form if they were not quick. "It'ssss sssso cold, but sssssso refressshhhing." The stutter could not be helped as she continued to paddle around, she had to keep moving.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

06-04-2015, 08:17 PM

The cold quickly sapped the heat from him, leaving the brute chilled. He padded slowly, kicking his limbs and watching the mud swirl away and cloud the water around him. Getting it off his limbs was easy, but getting it off his back and neck was probably going to be a two person job. As if she'd read his mind, Rhythm swam up and rubbed the muck off his side. In response to her words, the brute nodded, then said with chattering teeth, "I think we should make this quick. How 'bout you?" Valentine followed his words by awkwardly swinging his head to the side and trying to rub at Rhythm's back with his chin. Yeah...this wasn't going to work. "How about we move closer to the bank?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-02-2015, 10:09 PM

Her teeth weren't the only ones chattering. As she helped to rub a bit of mud from his fur he'd agree, stating the obvious and making sure she agreed they didn't need to waste any time in here. She'd only nod her head in agreement, the cold was getting to be too much to even want to form words. He tried to rub the mud off her back as well, but it didn't sound like it was going well. "Mmm!" She'd agree, wasting no time in starting the swim back to shore. She'd make her way back, thankful to stand on solid ground. She was almost rid of the rest of the muck that had covered her, bright blue and purple gaze returned to Vaelntine. She'd smile brightly despite her still chattering teeth and her slightly shaking limbs. She could not deny how much fun she'd shared with him today, even through all the muck that had eventually covered them.

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-02-2015, 10:45 PM

Dutifully he followed Rhythm to the shore, leaving in his wake a muddy trail. Braving the cold that was constantly finding new ways to penetrate his hide, the brute exaggerated his movements in the hopes that doing so would encourage the remaining muck on his legs and belly to slough off. By the time he reached the shore it was apparent that doing so had been a good idea. It would be a stretch to call him squeaky clean, but he was nowhere near as filthy a beast as he'd been upon entering the water.

Valentine was staring down and assessing his forelegs when he became aware of a gaze resting on him. His head rose and upon seeing Rhythm smiling back at him the King couldn't help but grin back at her cheekily. She looked about as cold as he felt and Valentine could see the tiny tremors that raced through her person. "You're a mess," he said warmly, "And so am I, but that's entirely my fault, isn't it?"

For a second he studied her, trying to settle on a course of action. "Here, let me..." he trailed off as he stepped closer, aiming to press his right shoulder into her left shoulder and lend her a bit of his body heat. Valentine also sought out the back and left side of Rhythm's neck with his tongue. He intended to smooth and nibble at the fur there in the hopes of drying and maybe even help take the chill off.

""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-02-2015, 11:05 PM

Valen was just as quick as her when it came to returning to the bank, though his massive stride displaced a whole lot more water than her own delicate limbs. Still it seemed the both of them had managed to get the majority of the mud off, neither could be considered completely clean. He'd find her gaze after a moment, returning her grin though it always seemed like he had something up his sleeve when he looked at her like that. "You're a mess," Rhythm would nod again enthusiastically at all three parts of his words. She was most certainly a mess, as we he, and it really was all his fault. The grin wouldn't leave her face as she took the chance to shake herself lightly after his pause. More of the loose dirt left her and she was far enough away from Valen that she wouldn't return it to his coat.

"Here, let me..." She'd bring her features back to him as he trailed off, he'd bring his massive frame closer to her, right up to her chest. She wasn't sure if it was just because she was so cold, but she wouldn't hesitate to push herself into his warmth. Even though the cold water she could feel him bringing the warmth back into her. She'd close her eyes blissfully, forgetting for a moment how much mud was still left in her fur. She'd shiver as he nibbled softly at her neck, sure that it hadn't been the cold that had caused it. She wouldn't leave him to work alone, bringing her own features to the rear of his right shoulder (because unlike him she could not really reach his neck so well) she'd begin to groom the fur there. Dragging her pink tongue over his wet fur she'd find herself humming quietly, surprised at the involuntary response she'd try and glimpse at her towering King to gauge his reaction.

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-02-2015, 11:45 PM

The bitter cold and the wet and the muck did nothing to ruffle the contentment he felt. Here, up to his ankles in freezing water, Valentine was at peace. He was content to stand there and let his toes freeze off. The muck, the wet and the cold was all his fault. And he was okay with that. The effect Rhythm had on him never ceased to amaze him.

Getting into a rhythm, Valentine continued his ministrations along the curve of Rhythm's neck. After a few beats he was surprised to feel her tongue on his shoulder. Her touch was warm and for a brief second she shared that warmth, but in a matter of heartbeats it cooled and left a chill on his skin, and he found himself shivering more from her touch than the cold air.

He caught Rhythm looking at him as he worked at the top of her shoulder, and the corners of his lips curled up in a slight smile as he regarded her. Thoughtfully he paused what he was doing, his expression amused, to quirk an eyebrow at her in a silent question. She hadn't said a word since they came to the shore and her thoughts were a mystery to him.

""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-03-2015, 12:03 PM

Rhythm was almost able to forget the cold water rushing past her ankles and the gross swamp mud that still wanted to cling to her fur. She felt calm and relaxed but she couldn't deny that she also felt the cold. Valentine's warm touch helped distract her from the chill, his gentle grooming and rhythmic motions were all she could focus on. Not that she wanted her attention on anything but him. She couldn't help but return his touch, but she found it difficult to keep her eyes off him. He'd catch her bright blue stare, he'd return her look with a soft smile and an unspoken question.

Rhythm leaned into his shoulder and returned his smile, "you feel nice." She'd whisper honestly, "I think my toes are going numb, though." Rhythm would whisper just as honestly, she could hardly feel her paws by now, surely that wasn't a good sign. With their shoulders still touching her chocolatey form would shift, using her paws (to make sure they still worked) the girl would push her form against his. Swinging her hips around so her left side was against his and so she could reach his features more easily. With out hesitating she'd reach up to lick gently at his lower jaw and muzzle, she'd find her heartbeat increase as she added a soft nibble at his cheek.

She'd close her eyes as she took in a deep breath, she'd find herself enjoying his scent as it mingled with the smell of river and swamp. Rhythm's gentle smile lingered on her features as the girl enjoyed Valentine's presence. She couldn't ignore the butterflies that danced in her stomach, with everything she felt their presence seemed right. "Have I told you that you give me butterflies in my belly?"

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-03-2015, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 01:03 PM by Valentine.)

"You feel nice," she commented, and in response Valentine's smile grew. Her next statement was a bit more serious, but nonetheless it drew a chuckle from the giant. His voice soft, he murmured, "Then maybe we should get out of the water." Neither wolf moved towards the shore. Instead Rhythm pressed closer. She leaned into him, their soggy wet fur getting sandwiched between them, and then stretched up to caress the side of his jaw. Rumbling appreciatively, Valentine slowly traced the curve of Rhythm's neck up to her crown and paused there to gently nuzzle the base of her left ear.

Their combined heat began to warm up his side and if not for the frigid water lapping at his ankles it was likely that his shivers would have subsided by now. It probably would have helped to shake his coat out, but he was too close to Rhythm now to make that a good idea.

Her next question pulled a breathy chuckle from him, but he didn't stop what he was doing. Instead, in between nibbles and kisses, he asked, "Oh? Is that so? Tell me more." He was reminded of a conversation he'd had with her a few seasons ago. If he remembered correctly, they'd talked about these particular stomach bugs after he'd given her a lesson in defenses.

""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-03-2015, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 01:28 PM by Rhythm.)

Her heartbeat was most certainly growing faster as she spoke to him softly while standing in the freezing water. She trembled obviously, partially due to Valen's returned affections but mostly because the water that was left in her fur was turning to ice and the numbness was spreading up her paws. "...maybe we should get out..." She couldn't have agreed more, but she wasn't really ready to part from him quite yet. His chest would rumble deeply as she nuzzled him softly, his slate features wouldn't hesitate to do the same. She trembled at his gentle touch but that wasn't helping her balance any.

She leaned her weight more heavily into his form, very much aware at how much he shook as well. For the moment both wolves were distracted enough from the dangers of the water that they would not move. Rhythm made her confession, though at first she thought all the response she'd get would be his pleasurable touch. She'd lean into his affections at his answer, "Tell me more." Rhythm couldn't help but giggle softly. "I'm pretty sure my toes would be tingling too.. if I could feel them." She'd utter behind chattering teeth as she shivered again, finding that even his great warmth was not quite enough. "I think we really should get out." Knowing only good things would come from their retreat from the water she'd take the lead, separating from him reluctantly as she turned towards the shore.

Her delicate chocolate paws were hardly up for the journey however, on stiff limbs she'd attempt to cross. When she got to the bank though she'd find that she couldn't lift her limbs high enough to step out of the frozen water. After a couple of nervous attempts she'd look back to her slate colored knight probably more helplessly than she'd intended.

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-03-2015, 03:28 PM

Rhythm continued to press into him, her weight not quite enough to pose a real threat his balance but just enough that he had to gently push against her to compensate and shift his weight so that he was standing a bit more squarely. Hoping to stir up the butterflies that were swirling around Rhythm's belly, Valentine continued to playfully mess with her ears. "...if I could feel them." At this he did pause, his chin tucking slightly so he could meet Rhythm's gaze. "I think we really should get out." He nodded, gaze trailing after her as she moved towards the bank. He didn't follow immediately, choosing instead to wait until she was far enough away that he could shake out his fur without spritzing her.

Once done, Valen's gaze rose to find Rhythm looking back at him. For a moment he didn't understand her helplessness and mistook it as a reproachful look for flinging water on her. It clicked as he waded towards her, but what could he do about it? The step for him was nothing. He could do it with ease, but short of somehow lending her his longer legs he wasn't quite sure he could be of assistance.

After a moment's thought he asked, "Want me to pull or push?" It wouldn't be pretty and it was entirely possible she'd end up speckled with dirt again, but he didn't know what else to offer.

""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-03-2015, 10:28 PM

Rhythm would hear as Valentine shook out his coat, but as she looked back at him pitifully he was moving towards her with a question in his features. He'd realize before he reached her though and the question that followed made her think. "Probably pull? I just need to be lifted up slightly, my legs are so cold I can't even lift them high enough to get out." She felt more than a little pathetic, not even wanting to think what might happen to her if she tried to jump up onto the bank. A face full of mud is what would happen. She'd look from her trembling legs back to Valentine, even if he just lifted her by the scruff she could make it. "You'll have to warm me back up again too," her teeth were chattering even more now, she really needed out of that water.

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-03-2015, 10:47 PM

She suggested pulling. Alright, he could do that. "As you wish," he said cheerfully as he launched himself up on the bank. Spinning on his heel, Valentine then dropped to his elbows so that his face hung down by Rhythm's. He playfully nipped at her nose before replying cheekily, "Oh, I'm sure that can be arranged." The brute would be quite happy to warm her up.

Leaning forward, Valentine then attempted to gently grab Rhythm by the scruff in the hopes of lifting her up and pulling her forward so she could make the short climb. He wasn't sure how numb her paws were, so he intended to keep his hold until all four of her paws were on dry ground and she wasn't in danger of faceplanting or falling back into the water.

""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-03-2015, 11:04 PM

There were no qualms in his answer, giving her wish as he easily made his way up the bank. She was so close to making her way over it was more frustrating than anything, making Valentine lift her onto the bank seemed too much. He wouldn't hesitate though. She'd return his playful nips as he reached for her scruff, her form was so small he didn't have any trouble lifting her from the river. Almost uselessly her front paws would climb at the bank, her paws were so numb now she wasn't even quite sure how much effort was Veln and how much she contributed. He wouldn't falter though, and as soon as she was safely on the shore she'd try to put her trembling feet beneath her. Already her tremors were beginning to subside. "Thank you," she couldn't help the embarrassment that lingered in her voice. "I probably should have got out when you said something the first time."

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-04-2015, 02:21 PM

In no time at all Rhythm was out of the water and up on the bank. Valentine hung on to Rhythm's scruff for a few beats to make sure her legs were steady, and then he released her and stepped back so he wasn't invading her space too terribly. "Thank you," she said, and Valentine shrugged. It wasn't a big deal, really. His tone warm, he said, "You're very welcome."

Her next comment pulled another shrug from him. "Yeah, we shoulda." Hindsight was 20/20. Eyes glittering, he queried, "Now, about that promised warm up, eh?" Valentine stepped closer, seeking to push the center of his chest against the front of Rhythm's right shoulder. He then leaned forward and sought to groom her neck, aiming to start just below her right ear and methodically work his way down. Occasionally he'd nibble at her fur, working his teeth through the layers for a more thorough grooming.

""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-05-2015, 07:51 PM

The girl would sink slightly as Valentine released her, but her feet would hold and she'd remain standing despite the lingering trembles. If only his words could warm her like his body could, he convinced her easily he meant every syllable. He just shrugged off the mistake, they hadn't and now here they were both fine if not slightly cold and still slightly dirty. Of course, her shivers hadn't let her forget about his promise. She needed warmed and he would happily provide. Smiling all lopsided like she'd push back into his chest as he brought himself more near. Leaning into his touch as he started grooming her chocolatey fur with great care. Rhythm's bright blue and purple gaze would close blissfully, slowly she'd feel warmth return to her form. Her trembling would cease but she'd shiver with every touch of his teeth. As the feeling returned to her skin she'd feel it seem to ignite beneath the slate behemoth's touch. She'd bite her lip as she felt her toes begin to tingle and the butterflies in her belly reignited their excitement. "Yes, definitely tingly toes." She'd confirm in a breathy whisper, finding the need to dig her claws into the ground as those flames licked softly over her body.

""

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-08-2015, 08:56 PM

It had definitely helped to shake his coat out. He was by no means dry, but getting rid of the excess water had made it easier for his body to catch up on the demand for heat...although he wasn't entirely sure all the credit could be directed inwards. Rhythm was doing a damn good job too.

Rhythm eagerly pressed into him and accepted his affections. It would be a lie to call his actions innocent. Valentine was aware of what he was doing. He was testing the water, gauging where she was at, how she felt about him. The King knew he had her, but more than anything else, he wanted to be with her, to share more of himself with her.

"Yes," she said in a low voice, "Definitely tingly toes." The brute paused to chuckle. "Butterflies and tingly toes, my my." He didn't want to push her. Rhythm exuded innocence and she'd admitted as much in the barn the day of their training. While he wanted to be with her, he was content with waiting if she wasn't ready. Once again he started nibbling at the base of her ear only this time, instead of trailing down her neck, he followed the curve of her jaw to the hollow of her throat. Just because he would be content didn't mean he wasn't going to do everything in his power to make it happen. "What," he said innocently between nibbles, "Should we do about them, hm?" The ball was in her court.

""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-09-2015, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 12:29 PM by Rhythm.)

He paused at her words, the lyrics she'd offered him bringing forth an amused chuckle. Rhythm couldn't help but smile at the return of his words, he acted like he didn't know what he was doing but Rhy was sure he was very much aware the results of his every movement. They were in quite a predicament though, she could feel herself getting excited and it wouldn't take incredibly long before she realized her butterflies were turning into desire. She'd bite her lip just a little harder as he nibbled at the sensitive skin behind her dark ears, while she waited for him to trail down her neck he'd change direction this time. "Oh," She'd gasp as he slid over her jaw, she'd tilt up her skull to allow him complete access to her vulnerable throat. His words were seemingly innocent as he whispered to her again, she's realize by now though they were anything but. She'd shake with anticipation, her heart was ready to leap from her chest, and it seemed like her brain had taken a vacation. She didn't think about not taking the herbs that Cascade had recommended her, and she didn't think about how scared she had once been.

She felt completely safe with Valentine, becoming so vulnerable before him would take less than a thought. Telling him what she wanted though seemed to be the real challenge, what did she say to him? How did she answer his question? A soft whine slipped past her lips, her voice getting caught behind it. She'd push into him, not realizing how much she needed him. "Valentine," was all she could get past as she whispered into his slate ear. Her breath was coming in little gasps by now, her heart was racing. "I.. we.." Now it was getting a little frustrating, she willed herself to speak coherently. "Make love to me." She could hardly believe that they'd slipped past her lips as her passion became evident in her blue and purple gaze. Rhythm wanted him.

""  

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

07-09-2015, 04:48 PM

The little gasp his efforts pulled from her sent a jolt of excitement coursing through him. He couldn't help but smile into her fur as he trailed the contours of her neck and jaw, feeling the tremors that gently rocked her person under his touch. Spurred on, his touch became more erratic as he peppered her in needy kisses.

A whine escaped Rhythm's lips and she pushed against him roughly. "Valentine." Her breathy whisper in his ear sent his pulse racing and he almost couldn't stop what he was doing long enough to seek her gaze. With much effort he and several failed attempts he finally tore himself away, managing just enough distance to look her in the eye. He could feel her breath on his face as she spoke.

In response he leaned forward and gently kissed her. "I love you, Miss Rhythm." Did she know how much she meant to him? How desperately he needed her? The physical need was great, but it was so more than that.

His need was great and he was all too eager to press against her again. The chill of the river was long forgotten. Showering her in nibbles and kisses, Valentine worked his way down from her jawline to her shoulder. From here he traced the delicate curves of her back and shoulders, taking his time in exploring her figure. He loved her so much and he wanted her to feel it, to know the extent of his affections.

Behind her now, Valentine rose up on his hind legs and gently gripped at her waistline in an effort to pull himself to her. Once his chest leaned into the small of her back his forepaws sought a lower hold, sliding up the curve of her belly to grip tightly around her hips. All the while he gently nibbled at her shoulder blades, kissing and teasing at the curve of her neck and breathing in her essence. Valentine's grip on her waist was firm as he squared his hips off with hers, carefully pushing her tail to the side as he did so. "Rhythm," he rumbled softly, his voice heavy with affection. This moment was a long time coming and he was eager to share it with her.

-fade-

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
07-10-2015, 11:17 AM

Her reaction to his touch caused him to renew his effort, her enjoyment sparking even more of his affections. She felt more than a little nervous, but she did feel safe in his embrace. She had no reason to fear, her was gentle and soft but just as and probably more eager than she was. He'd meet her gaze as she whispered to him, though she hadn't missed the struggle to pull himself from her fur. The look of love that lingered in his deep blue eyes would match his gentle touch as well as the soft lyrics that left his lips. "I love you, Miss Rhythm." She'd brighten considerably, losing those last little nervous feelings as she surrendered wholly to him. "I love you too, Mister Imperialis." She wasn't sure if she'd ever felt joy like this. Not only did her heart want to beat from her chest but now she was pretty sure it was growing much too big for her slender ribcage.

She'd bury her features into his thick and slightly damp fur as his affections were given anew. He was creating feelings in her she never even imagined, and she'd realize how deep a love it was he had for her as well. She'd return his kisses and nibbles to the shoulder she'd pushed her features into, wanting him to feel just as electrified as she did as he slowly worked his way over her form. As he reached her shaking hips she wondered if he knew her figure better than she did.

Her heart would jump as she felt him take hold of her figure, she still wasn't completely sure what to expect, or what he expected from her. She knew more than anything though, evident in his precise movements, was how much he loved her. She'd give him all of herself, to hope that she could show him the same. She most certainly hadn't caught her breath, and he made sure she wouldn't as he teased at her neck and brought their bodies close. She'd arch her back to meet him, redistributing her weight to preserve what little balance she had. Valentine held her tightly, she'd lose her breath completely as he pushed her tail to the side and whispered her name. "Valen," Rhythm answered needily as she let herself get lost with him.

""