gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-01-2015, 06:40 PM

Everything was as it should be in Motif's world, she and Shai where finally together and Shaye was happy. She was at the moment off with Rhythm learning healing and would remain in Imperium for a few days. She did worry a little about her girl, but was sure her Aunt would keep her safe and out of trouble, or at least as much as anyone could keep Shaye out of trouble. The happy girl was curled up around Shai in the den they now shared. She was pressed up against him enjoying the warmth and companionship she had sorely missed from the day Rhythm had moved to Imperium.

So if everything was right in the world, why was she lying awake, feeling that something was off. Her stomach was doing flips and she couldn't identify the feeling. The girl hadn't so much as caught a cold in a long while, without even her spars she hadn't had an 'off' day in far too long. With no warning the Destruction lurched to her feet, pulling herself away from Shai and lunging for the cave entrance. She made it just in time to duck to the side away from the cave entrance and heave her guts into the grass. She groaned and sat on her hunches, through the sick feeling was already passing. Fantastic, Motif was sick.

"speech"  

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-01-2015, 08:19 PM

Shai didn't have any complaints, he had his love at his side (his true love), and a daughter that was excelling in her studies. He really couldn't ask for more, enough time had passed that his heart no longer ached for what he had lost. He could focus on what he had in his grasp now. A loving family in a growing pack, something he had never in his life imagined would have happened to him. Right now he would relax against his love within his den, she had moved in quickly after their night together. He felt quite peaceful, knowing that he had Motif mostly alone for the next few days. Shaye was away and he'd take advantage of that fact. He had so many activities planned for them, he'd have to start waking up soon to start out with his first surprise.

Shai's little daydreams would be interrupted at the sudden movement of his mate as she rushed from the entrance of their den. It didn't sound good from what he could hear from his place inside. Motif was sick? He'd sigh internally as he pushed himself from the earth, of course it would be right now. He'd slip out behind Motif, he'd try to ignore the meal she'd left on the ground. Gently he'd nudge her cheek comfortingly, not knowing what else to do. It figured that Shaye would be gone right now. She'd be able to fix her mother up. "Are you going to be alright?" He'd ask softly as he started grooming her chocolate ears.
"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-01-2015, 08:30 PM

Motif also would have loved to enjoy a chance to have Shai to herself, and all the terrible things the two adults could have gotten up to without their daughter under foot. Through more then just adult activities, she would have loved to walk on a beach front with him, to sit under the stars, spend time with the man she loved in all the ways that sounded amazing. Instead, she would be sitting in the cool wind outside their combined den, and waiting for the stench of vomit to leave her senses, and wishing for a fresh lick of water to clear the taste from her mouth.

Shai would follow her outside and the girl would blush, knowing she was hardly at her most glamorous and little about her would appear sexy in that moment. Yet Shai ignored all that, and instead would gently nudge her cheek, and would start on grooming her silver flecked chocolate ears and asking if she was alright. The hot flush feeling that came with being sick was already quickly fading, and her stomach was settling, so she was able to nod “I'm fine.. must have been a bad squirrel” she teased, after all he had been the one to catch their dinner last night. Through of course if that had been the case Shai would have gotten sick too.

"speech"  

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-02-2015, 11:18 AM

He didn't hesitate in his rhythmic grooming, remembering how he'd done tha same for Shaye when she felt sick while they had been in the South. He was not an incredible healer, but Shaye had shared a bit of her knowledge. Though he knew more how to bandage wounds than cure an upset stomach. Still he knew very well his comforting touch should work wonders. She'd answer his question with an answer that didn't make incredible sense. They'd shared their dinner last night he should be getting sick too. He didn't feel anything but tired though. He wouldn't stop his grooming, his words would come through her soft fur as he whispered. "Should we go over to the river?" He finished with a kiss, she probably wanted a drink, and he wasn't sure if she needed to be cleaned up.
"yoruban" "english"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-02-2015, 03:34 PM

The Destruction girl leaned into Shai's gentle grooming and sighed softly in contentment. Really, she felt fine already whatever it had been to cause her to throw up was long since gone and past and she could enjoy the gentle grooming of Shai, her mate. he wouldn't reply to her half-hearted joke on the squirrel but instead he would ask if she wanted to go to the river. It was a good suggestion, she needed to clean up her mouth and probably some of her fur as well, she would feel much better once she was clean she knew.

“Great idea” she approved and without further hesitation would make her way to the Monument Rapids. When she reached the waters she would dip her head to the stream and lap up a good amount of water, spitting out the first few tastes before drinking freely and scrubbing a paw against her face to ensure there was no trace of her sick anywhere.

"speech"  

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-02-2015, 07:25 PM

She leaned into his touch as he caressed her warm features, though already she seemed a bit more alert than she had only moments before Whatever had come over her was gone as quickly as it had appeared. Motif didn't pose any protest when he made his suggestion, and with little hesitation she started off on her way to the rapids, the decorated male wouldn't waste any time in following after her. The pair wouldn't linger on the path, Motif made a beeline for the river. He would trot up behind her as she cleaned herself, his nose nudging at her haunches gently. (He didn't want her falling in!) "My poor, Motif." He'd whisper as he came to stand by her side, wanting to grab a drink of the cold fresh water that ran through their territory. His worry for her had subsided, her pace through the plains hadn't showed any effort of one that might be ill. Shai couldn't begin to guess what it might have been.
"yoruban" "english"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-03-2015, 03:52 PM

As she cleaned up she would feel Shai's gentle nuzzle against her hunches and lifted her head to give him a mischievous grin, half expecting him to push her into the cool waters in a playful manner, but instead there was only concern for her in his eyes. She loved the attention, but there was nothing wrong with her, she was fine! The last time she had thrown up like that was when she was pregnant with Shaye, but lucky for the both of them she hadn't been in season during their activities, there was nothing to worry about, everything was fine.

Shai would lean forward to take a drink himself of the water and her smile only widened. She took a dangerous step closer to him, her intention starkly obvious, giving him time to pull away from the edge if he didn't desire a trip into its depths. Of course, if he didn't step back he would find himself in the water.

"speech"  

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-04-2015, 10:22 AM

Shai was still rather worried about her state of being, and though she'd recovered quite completely he still wasn't convinced. He might have worried if she told him about the last time she had thrown up her meal. He might have reminded her that she had not been in heat when Shaye was conceived either. It wasn't likely that lightning would strike twice, but it just so happened that both wolves were quite fertile. He'd slip past the she wolf as he reached for a drink, and though he might have realized her intentions but he was not about to move. He'd let her push him in, but he was just as ready to grab her and take her down with him. If she was well enough to play with him like that she was well enough to get a taste of her own medicine.
"yoruban" "english"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-04-2015, 12:30 PM
The boy wouldn't even try to pull away from the waters edge, even with intent written plainly on the she wolfs face. Instead as she brought herself nearer the larger male and slowly and deliberately started to lean on him he would allow it and when she showed him head first into the river still he would not pull away from the trap. In fact, it would be motif who got the surprise as she realized shai's own intent too late and as he plunged into the water he would grab her gently with his powerful jaw and even as momentum took hold of shai it would drag her in with him. The destruction let out a surprised cry as the cool water took her and she thrashed back to the surface, shaking it her head and playfully glaring at her beloved. She kicked closer to him and dropped her paws about his neck, trapping him to her as she looked into his lovely eyes and let him carry most of her weight.