ardent

The Essence of Life

Gardenia

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2015, 04:51 PM
(It's a lot to read, but required for these adopts. Please read carefully, and if you think you can handle one then feel free to apply. Not all applicants will get one, and I'm gonna be pretty picky about who gets one as they must remain active! Also, all designs will need to be paid for except for the FIRST one.)

The Essencia History & Beliefs

The Essencia's are a new generation believed to be born from another time. They are foreign, their world vastly different then that of normal wolves and their beliefs reflect this. For Essencia's don't believe they are beings created like everyone else, instead, they strongly believe that their souls were brought through the rift of Time and Space, and the Essence of their being created by Lord Arceus, and Mother Mew.

Arceus is believed to be the sole creator of every element, every being, as well as the Earth itself. While Mew is believed to be the one who gives and breathes into each being, a Soul. Thus giving life to the creations of Arceus. And from them, more beings of Legend were created. Among them were Entei, the God of fire. Raikou, the God of thunder. Suicune, the God of water. Mewtwo, a creature genetically created from the DNA of Mew, who proved himself and became a legendary being of psychic energy. Darkrai, the Lord of chaos. Celebi, the guardian of mother nature. Articuno, Guardian of the North. Jirachi the Wish maker. And finally, the twins Latios & Latias, the guardians and protectors of all who live. And from these beings, the Essencia's were born.

And it was also from these beings, the elements of each Essencia were given.

Entei gave unto an Essencia, the gift of passion. Thus creating, Flareon.

Raikou gave unto an Essencia, the gift of courage. Thus creating, Jolteon.

Suicune gave unto an Essencia, the gift of purity. Thus creating, Vaporeon.

Mewtwo gave unto an Essencia, the gift of wisdom. Thus creating, Espeon.

Darkrai gave unto an Essencia, the gift of protection. Thus creating, Umbreon.

Celebi gave unto an Essencia, the gift of life. Thus creating, Leafeon.

Articuno gave unto an Essencia, the gift of elegance. Thus creating, Glaceon

Jirachi gave unto an Essencia, the gift of friendship. Thus creating, Sylveon.

Latios & Latias gave unto an Essencia, the gifts of innocence & curiosity. Thus creating, Eevee.

The family strongly believes that many different Gods play a role in the world they live in. And they are as follows:
Ho-Oh--The Sun God, believed to be responsible for the appearance of the sun.

Lugia--The Bringer of Storms, believed to be responsible for hurricanes, typhoons, etc.

Entei--The Fire God, believed to be the cause of erupting volcanoes.

Raikou--The Thunder God, believed to be the cause of lightning & thunderstorms.

Suicune--The Water God, believed to keep the waters safe and pure.

Articuno--The Winter Guardian. One of the three sky guardians.

Zapdos--The Autumn Guardian. One of the three sky guardians.

Moltres--The Summer Guardian. One of the three sky guardians.

Shaymin--The Spring Guardian. Believed to give life to all flora, as well as revive them.

Celebi--The Forest Guardian.

Jirachi--The Moon God. Believed to be responsible for the appearance of the moon & stars.

Groudon--The Earth Guardian. Believed to be creator of the land. Responsible for earths catastrophes. Kyogres rival.

Kyogre--The Sea Guardian. Believed to have created the Oceans. Responsible for ocean catastrophes. Groudons rival.

Rayquaza--The Sky Guardian. Believed to keep peace between Kyogre & Groudon as well as quelling natural catastrophes.

Latios & Latias--Guardians of the innocent. Believed to protect children.

Dialga--Guardian of Time.

Palkia--Guardian of Space.

Giratina--Guardian of the After Life. Believed to guide souls to their eternal homes.

Reshiram--Guardian of Light. (Ie. For good chars, "he/she is blessed by Reshiram.")

Zekrom--Guardian of Darkness. (ie for evil chars, "he/she is cursed by Zekrom.")

Kyurem--Guardian of Light & Dark. Believed to balance out both Light & Dark. (Example for neutral character: "He/she is touched by Kyurem.")

Darkrai--Lord of Chaos. Believed to be responsible for corruption of ones soul.

Cresselia--Guardian of Serenity & Happiness. Believed to instill these qualities into ones soul.

Xerneas--Guardian of Life. Believed to balance out the planets life.

Yveltal--Guardian of Death. Believed to bring death to all living things.

Zygarde--Guardian of Protection.

Arceus--Creator of All.

Mew--The Life Giver. Believed to give all living beings, a heart and soul.

The Essencia Adoptions

--The Essencia's believe themselves to be special, but like anyone else, they also have their strengths and weaknesses.
--Names may not be changed without running it by me first. If you wish to change a name, it must pertain to their "essence." If the first name is changed, then their original name must be their middle name.

--Essencia's are extremely loyal to each other, and never abandon their own. To do so, means exile and stripping of the last name and will be treated as if they are non-existent. If an Essencia chooses to bring dishonor to their name, then severe maiming is given. Depending on the extent of the crime that dishonors the Essencia's, death may occur without question and they must accept it. This is their tradition. A written law by the belief of Yveltal, for the offending Essencia will have been believed to be corrupted by Lord Darkrai and The Guardian Zekrom, and thus must be extinguished. Second chances are uncommon, but will be allowed by the decisions of the rest of the Essencia family. Ie, if Umbreon commited a crime, then the decision to be put to death, maimed, or allowed a second chance will have to be voted on by the rest of the family.
--In the event a decision does not become agreeable, then exile & stripping of their name will occur. A later vote may be taken if the exiled Essencia chooses to return, and try for a second chance. But rarely if ever, does an Essencia bring dishonor or commit any crimes.

Each Essencia is given their best two stats that they excel in, as well as their worst 1 or 2 stats, that they do poorly in. They are as follows.

HP--Stamina (hunting, fighting, navigation)

Attack--Strength (fighting)

Defense-- Defense (defensive fighting)

Special Attack--Excels in healing, & intellectual offense (specifically for Flareon, a hot head, he knows how to talk and how to piss people off)

Special Defense--Excels in healing & intellectual defense (not easily tricked)

Speed--Fast on their feet. (hunter/navigation/quick fighters)

Eevee:

The baby of the group. May be well rounded in each skill/stat. Born in Autumn, pup. (Normal Essence)

Jolteon:

The excitable one. Eldest brother. Excels in Speed & Attack. Does poorly in Special Defense. Born in Summer, 3yrs old. (Thunder Essence)

Flareon:

The Hot head. 2nd Eldest. Excels in Sp. Attack & Speed. Does poorly in defense. Born in Summer, 3yrs old.(Fire Essence)

Vaporeon:

The calm one. 3rd eldest. Excels in HP & Sp. Defense. Does poorly in attack & speed. (Born in Summer, 3yrs old. (Water Essence)--Caimed by Lolaf.

Espeon:

The intelligent one. Excels in Sp. Defense & Speed. Does poorly in HP & Sp. Attack. Born in Winter, 2yrs. (Psychic Essence)

Umbreon:

The mysterious one. Excels in HP & Defense. Does poorly in Speed. Born in Winter, 2yrs. (Dark Essence) Claimed by Azzy

Leafeon:

The navigational healer. Excels in Sp. Def & Speed. Does poorly in Sp. Attack & defense. (Born in spring, 1.5yrs. (Plant life Essence)--Claimed by Dragon

Glaceon:

The graceful one. Excels in HP & Sp. Defense. Does poorly in attack. Born in Spring, 1.5yrs. (Ice Essence)

Sylveon:

The joyous one. Excels in Sp. Att. & Sp. Defense. Does poorly in Attack & Defense. Born in Spring, 1.5yrs. (Fairy Essence)--Claimed by Keno

Designs & Genders may NOT be changed! Design colors are meant to be more vibrant. However, there are some exceptions. Clarify with me if there are questions. I also reserve the right to take back ANY adoption that has gone inactive for a month and hasn't made at least 4-5 posts each month without notice/reason. Must post Essencia at least once a week and in ALL family threads.
Essencia Family Tree

Code:
[b]Character Applying For:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (If different than the original)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plans:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-02-2015, 05:14 PM
-grabby hands at Flareon-
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Aniya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-02-2015, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2015, 01:25 PM by Aniya.)
-Claws desperately at Espeon-

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Sorry about the lack of form, I had to leave the library on emergency and I will add one tomorrow!

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Zuriel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
06-03-2015, 10:14 PM
So I don't think I'm actually applying for one just cause I should probably work on the chars I have and leave room for ones I've already applied for, but I was bored and worked on some linearts anyway. Whoever gets them are free to use these if they want! I did alter some of them slightly and I used the colors straight from the pictures of the actual pokemon.

Gardenia

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2015, 12:47 AM
Bumping this up to tempt ;D

Also because I'm bringing in Gardenia soon x3

Jasha

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2015, 05:30 AM
Eevee looks fun to plqy

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Go. Do. Become one of us owo (Although we're still saving gems for them so might be a bit XD) Eevee is probably the only one you don't have to pay for XD

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jasha

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Character Applying For: Eevee

Name: Nope

Appearance: Eevee is the smallest of his family, at only 28 inches when he gets to be a year old. Right now, his fur is fluffy and cottony, never really changing and making him look bigger than he really is. To the touch, his fur is soft and cottony, softer than what one would expect from the fur of a pup his age. Although it can be clean, mainly the little male is absolutely covered in mud and twigs, his fur matted and tangled from his adventures. As a pup, and even when he becomes an adult, Eevee will not be one for fighting, built for speed rather than anything else like fighting. The small male will look like a female, all lithe form and beautiful features. His voice does not help matters, either, his voice soft and seemingly delicate.

Eevee does not have the vibrant colors of his siblings, his base coat being a beautiful light brown that only one other color keeps from making him purely light brown. The color is a light cream, wrapping around his neck and creating a fluffy coat of fur. The only other cream marking on him is the tip of his fluffy tail, almost highlighting his fur. The last color he has on him is a dark chocolate brown, coloring the insides of his ears.

Eevee's gaze isn't the most bright against his fur, a dark brown only a few shades darker than his light base color. If one looks close enough, however, they can see the flecks of different colors in his eyes; grass green, light hazel, and some darker colors of browns as well. Really, the tiny boy is quite handsome.

Personality: Eevee, the youngest of his family, is extremely loyal to them as well. His family is all he knows, all he will really ever know. If another of his family makes a decision for themselves he will try and support them the best he can. If any of his family is upset, the male will try his very best to cheer them up, never leaving their side until they are happy again. He loves seeing his family happy and healthy, and hates the fact that some of them may end up fighting other wolves. Instead of going out and making new friends, Eevee stays with his family. After all, to the youngest member of the family, old friends can be trusted more than new friends. Old friends are ones he knows better, ones he can trust. They will hide any 'secret' he has. And the pup would put his family before any new friends.

If a new wolf is met by the family, Eevee will most likely be the last to greet them. To strangers, he is extremely shy, rarely saying a word to them. While the conversation between the others and his family goes on, he will most likely hide behind one's leg and stare up at the stranger. Eevee may get friendlier around strangers as he gets older. But right now, they will get the silent treatment from him. Eevee's nature itself is an innocent one, the pup going through life without really knowing of the real danger he could get in. Even as an adult, he will be quite innocent, hidden away from the world. Because of his innocence, he likes to believe that maybe someday he could be friends with the legends he has been raised to believe. Danger is nonexistent. The male will float through life with only happiness all his life, unless something bad happens.

Eevee wants to be a healer, to help any wolf he can.
-Loves looking for herbs and helping heal

-Is already extremely intelligent
-As an adult, afraid of blood and fighting

-Has no plans to learn how to fight
-Not easily tricked

Plans: Make some friends, have wolves be confused by his name, be mistaken for a female, and probably be the healer of the family.

RP Sample: