Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
06-06-2015, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015, 08:18 PM by Quelt.)

The brute settled himself in the grass in a comfortable manner, even with the cool winter air blowing at him. Something he had since grown used to over the years. His black tail moving behind him, he had just left Limno at their den. It was a few days after the celebration of Bass' children turning a year and yet there was something else on his mind that Limno too had wanted to know. Quelt raised himself, throwing back his head to call for the alpha. However, it was not urgent, more of a friendly call at most.

As he stopped his call, he turned to the wind watching it blow through the plains. This place had been his home for such a long time. He thought it was about time he started a family of his own, or at least attempted to. A soft sigh escaped his lips, he'd do anything to protect her this time. After losing Venus, it was a hole in his heart he didn't want to gain again.

Speech,

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 09:03 PM

It had been some time since he had spoken to Quelt last. Allen had to wonder how the man was fairing, how his lady friend was doing with the difficult man. It wasn't like he was difficult to be an ass, but Quelt had gone through quite a bit. The calico gentleman would walk through Abaven lands slowly, going to search for the slate colored male. It was amazing how being an alpha could both connect you with the pack and keep you busy as well. But was Allen unhappy? No. He was incredibly happy with his life as it was and wanted to make sure all of his packmates were too.

Allen would find Quelt in the plains. The call the other had sent out had made his job easier, and the Azat would approach his friend with a friendly wag of his tail. He would take a seat, head slowly tilting to the side. He would speak, tone gentle. "What's on your mind Quelt?" He'd inquire, seeking out the reason the other man had called for him. Of course Quelt didn't know yet that Allen had been searching for him prior, but that was alright. It was all working out in the end.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
07-08-2015, 11:01 PM

When Allen showed up, a small wag of Quelt's tail was met with a smile. As he stood in the presence of the older male a dip of his head to show his respect to the temporary alpha. Still though, he was an excellent leader just as Bass was or any of those walkers that walked these lands. Quelt would open his mouth to speak, shut it again to think about his words before he continued. "It's about me and Limno. I'm unsure about the population so I figured asking permission first would be best." he looked at Allen a bit scared at first.

"This time I'm hoping the heavens don't take my happiness away from me." he would note that his last unborn litter had vanished into nothingness. This time he was determined to protect his wife with his own life. Even if it meant his pups went fatherless, at least they would be out in the world his own flesh and blood.

Speech,

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 04:07 PM

Allen would listen quietly as Quelt spoke, taking note of the tone of his voice. Ahh he and Limno were thinking about having children? The temporary Azat would close his eyes, letting his mind work thoughtfully. He knew that Quelt wanted this. Deserved this. How could he tell him no? Surely their population could sustain a few more members. Allen would let his eyes open again, gaze sliding over Quelt’s features. He would smile, speaking in a kind tone.

“You are welcome to try, Quelt. May the Gods bless you with little ones that you and Limno can raise together.” Perhaps this was a chance to speak of his own news. “...and perhaps they will be able to play with my children as well. Nona and I are expecting.” He would hold a celebration for the births. A joint celebration for his expanding family.

“Congratulations on your second chance, my friend.”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah