gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
06-07-2015, 07:17 PM

It wasn't often that she felt like this, she had been alone for so long she couldn't help but to think about her old home. The cold waters hitting the tips of her paws made her sigh slightly. Watching her reflection in the water with her gray eyes. Looking rather sadly if anyone would really look at the huge beast. Pulling her head near the water she felt it hit her nose as she shut her eyes, pulling her ears forward and moving them about to listen to what was going on around her. She was moving through her memories right now, and wondering where her life had gone by now.

She opened her jaw, before clamping it shut again and raising her head after splashing water around. Stepping back she would turn into the cove. Once farther into shore, her body turned back to the water and she just stared out at the water. Beyond it a blue sky, the mid-day dragging on as it would each and every day. She swayed a little, lowering her head. Where would she be now, if she still had her children? But those were days she tried not to go over again.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Zisa wasn't sure how she felt at the moment; she missed her uncle, but she missed her brothers and mother more. And, yes, in a way she did miss Mingan. Her friend was a good one, giving her advice and calming her down when she was worried about Freyr. As she walked along, she would notice the scent of another wolf, although it didn't seem to be as familiar as her family's scents. Either way, the small female would move closer, purple eyes wide as she got closer to the other wolf. The wolf was much larger than her, and Zisa had not seen such markings as this female. Hesitantly, paws carried her closer to the larger female, wincing as something crackled underneath her paws, making a noise that was louder than Zisa would have expected. A soft sigh came from the multicolored female as she sat down next to the female, but not that close. After all, Zisa wouldn't really stand a chance if the female attacked.

"You......" Any words were lost as Zisa hesitated. She wasn't usually so quiet, but it seemed she had a lot on her mind.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
06-08-2015, 06:28 PM

Amachi almost wasn't expecting the other, the smaller wolf seemed to bristle up making Amachi blink. The beast didn't make much movement, she stayed calm, trying not to freak out herself. She knew she would spark this in someone, just it being this later on caught her by surprise simply because the other wolves hadn't given much of a reaction. Gray eyes looking over her, Amachi kept a neutral stance however flopping down on her stomach to make herself seem smaller.

"I won't hurt you, I might be big and look funny but I'm friendly." Amachi said trying to make the other feel better. She smile a little bit, nervously though. It almost looked like she was failing at even that, crooked a little. Amachi wasn't very good at conversation, but she tried. After all what she was thinking about, it had flown out the window.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]