Soigneur

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
06-08-2015, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 08:08 PM by Freya.)
So with the introduction of skill points and some skills points being earned by either being taught or being the teacher, I’ve decided to try and stream line a system for making and plotting out teaching/learning threads. This thread will serve as a directory for all wolves who have the skills to teach others.

Fighting
  • Canta - Basic Defensive skills. Loner

Healing
  • Freya- Basic Herb knowledge, Birthing. Loner
  • Myth- Intermediate Herb knowledge. Loner
  • Terrae- Intermediate Healing knowledge. Donostrea

Navigation

Intellect
  • Aqil- Fluent in Afrikaans, Arabic, Malagasy, Somali, Swahili, Yoruba & Zulu. Loner
  • FreyaSemi-fluent in Romanian. Loner
  • Terrae- Intermediate knowledge of Zoology. Donostrea

So the way this is gonna work is that I’ll keep an updated list of characters willing to give lessons above and all you need to do it submit your character to the list by posting using the form below to add them to the teacher list or if you wanna have a lesson thread pming one of the characters above.

Some ground rules for my sanity's sake: 
  1. Please only fill out one form per character. You may however post as many of your characters as once as you wish. 
  2. Do not reply to this thread if you aren't submitting a character to the list, all proposed threads between a teacher and pupil should be negotiated between interested parties. (EX. Via Pm or skype) 
  3. Has you're character learned something new they can pass on to future pupils? PM Me on Freya's account and I'll add it to their resume. 
  4. Being added to the directory is voluntary. I won't add anyone who doesn't post so don't feel pressured to have a character who's a lousy teacher/anti-social etc, start offering to teach. 
  5. Any character that is struck through is currently not availible to give lessons due to current plots. Please just PM Freya's account to either strike through a character or to remove it. 
Before filling out the form, please brush up on what skills fall under what category by checking here. 

Code:
<b> Character:</b> <a href=URL to profile> Name</a>
<b> Category of skills:</b> Fighting, Healing, Navigation and/or Intellect.
<b> Skills:</b> Please describe what your character can teach, how much do they know? (Ex. Fluent in French, adept in History and Basic defensive skills.)
<b> Pack:</b>
[Image: wrqQfHn.png]

Aqil

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Character: Aqil
Category of skills: Intellect & Navigation
Skills: Proficiently Fluent in Swahili,  Afrikaans, Arabic, Somali, Zulu, Malagasy, and Yoruba. Basic astronomy.
Pack: Loner

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-09-2015, 05:13 AM
Character: Terrae
Category of skills: Healing and intellect
Skills: Intermediate healing knowledge and intermediate knowledge in zoology
Pack: Donostrea

Freya

Loner
Soigneur

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
06-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Added Aqil and Terrae.
[Image: wrqQfHn.png]

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
06-12-2015, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015, 07:17 AM by Starling.)
Character: Starling
Category of skills: Healing / Intellect
Skills: Healing (basics, soon to be more advanced, working towards mastery) Italian (Almost fluent).
Pack: Abaven

Character: Voltage
Category of skills: Fighting and Intellect
Skills: Fighting/defenses. Histories. Politics. Myriad of other random tidbits.
Pack: Donostrea