Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Okies, so first things first. Akie is my new to-be made character. He's an Eurasian Lynx, who will take a while to bring in. But when I do, he's gonna cause AWL the drama. He's gonna be a major flirt, and probably break some hearts just to be mean. Cause Akie's a buttface.

But if he does ever reveal his history at all, it'll be easy to figure out why he's so messed up. No offense to them other characters.

But onto the main plot!

Because of his history, Akie will be making a group. It'll basically be a group of misfits doing whatever they want cause dangit nobody tells Akie what to do. Or any of the others. Akie won't really be a leader leader, because he doesn't have any time for that, but he will stay in touch and try and find out what his group members did.

Also, Akie will most likely attack weaker-looking wolves and try and shove them into the group, so be prepared for that.

If you're interested, just post! :3

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Omg, Ronon must join this gang of misfits. He's also a Eurasian Lynx :33

Vrel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Frost
06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
I would . Someone in this if I had someone to throw, all of my chars wouldnt be suitable for it
[Image: uizVOfV.png]
[Image: vrel_by_reflectedmemories-d8klbte.png][Image: I1DXszi.png]

Akie

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-13-2015, 09:45 AM
I think I changed my mind about what he's gonna be. Instead of a Lynx, he shall be a German Shepard/Wolf mix :3