gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-11-2015, 10:16 PM

Motif wasn't certain exactly how to feel – elation or nerves in the face of the big news Rhythm had delivered about Motif herself. She knew how deeply and truly she loved Shaye, but she also remembered how it had been like to be pregnant with her, how the girl, already temperamental had turned almost versatile. She had hated how she had felt and no one but Rhythm could bare to be about the grumpy wolf. Now... Rhythm was in another pack, and she had Shai, she wasn't sure who she preferred to be at her side through the traumatizing times – the sister that had once been her entire world, to the man she knew she would love for the rest of her life.

At least with rhythm she knew where she stood, with Shai everything was still terrifyingly new... did he even want kids? Would he want the full time job of raising children, a chance he hadn't quite been given with Shaye. Well, there was only one way to know, the mother-to-be(again) made her way to their shared den and barked softly to see if he was home

""

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-11-2015, 10:26 PM
Shai Adeyemi
He was usually in the den when she came to look for him, today would be no different it seemed. He was lazing inside during the mid day, his belly up as he enjoyed the warmth inside. He looked quite content, his eyes closed and his massive white marked paws pulled up to his chest. Shai's long decorated tail flopped contentedly behind him involuntarily as he lingered in sloth. However as he heard Motif's bark the peace and serenity would leave him as he quickly shifted himself to his paws. He didn't know why it was he felt like he needed to rush but with a blink he was out the entrance and at her side. "Motif," he'd greet her with an affectionate nuzzle behind her ears. She obviously was not in pain, so he wasn't sure why he felt flighty.

"Speaking" ; Thoughts

art; KAT table; LAYLA
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-11-2015, 10:32 PM

The response to her call would be immediate, as he appeared quickly at her side to nuzzle against her. She gave him an uncertain smile and nuzzled the boy back, seating herself on the earth as she steeled herself for what she was to say. She did manage a half smile as the thought occurred to her that perhaps she should have asked Rhythm to stick around for this, but no this was between her and Shai.

Well, now was a good a time as any... “Remember how I've been throwing up a lot in the mornings?” she began, wondering if even that line was enough for him to guess where she was going with this. “I'm not sick, Shai, Rhythm thinks i'm.. pregnant” she finished lamely, shuffling her paws as she prepared for his reaction.

""

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Shai Adeyemi
While physically she didn't look hurt it seemed more turmoil had hold of her, he'd heard Rhythm earlier and smelled her on his mate's coat, could they have had another spat? He'd receive similar affections from her as she tried to reassure him with a smile but it wasn't working. He'd grow more concerned, his pierced ears falling to his skull as he watched her stumble over her words. First she asked him if he remembered how sick she'd been, so she'd seen Rhythm. How bad was her illness? His mind would certainly not go to pregnancy so as she finally said the word his first reaction would be to drop his jaws. Again, she hadn't been in season when they'd enjoyed each other, how could this have happened twice?

After the initial shock a giant grin would overcome his features. This would be their chance to be a real family. He would be there for the pregnancy, the birth, he'd get to see his children on the first day of their existence in the world. He hadn't been given that chance with Shaye. He had no idea how Motif felt about the news, with how nervous he was he almost thought she'd expected more of an outburst from him. "Motif, I don't think you know how happy this makes me." He'd whisper to her as he enveloped her into his embrace weather she liked it or not. "We can be a real family." His voice was incredibly soft as he grasped at the reality, the amazement was obviously clear. He hadn't even given a thought that their little romp might result in another out of season litter. (Though at the time he hadn't thought of babies at all.)

"Speaking" ; Thoughts

art; KAT table; LAYLA

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-11-2015, 10:56 PM

She would sit there on the cool earth and watch him as the realization of what she had said struck home, she would watch his slack jawed amazement and winch slightly, she hadn't meant to be dropping a bomb on him but how else could she have shared the news? But in the next moment the sunrise would leave him and amazed joy would take its place. When she realized he had only happiness and love in reaction to her news she would finally relax herself and grin up at the larger wolf. He would speak then, confirming the happiness he was feeling and she would impulsively kiss his cheek just before he enveloped her in a hug and she leaned against him, breathed in the scent of him and felt nothing but his love and support.

“Is that what you want?” she asked softly, for them to be a family? To invite more children into their lives, to raise them together as their Mother and Father. “Because there's nothing in the world I want more. Also, I should warn you.. Rhythm went to get Shaye, so we can tell her also” she said this more happily now that she knew where Shai stood on the subject.

""

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-11-2015, 11:14 PM
Shai Adeyemi
He was relieved to see her relax as his look of surprise vanished from his features. He'd get a quick kiss as he leaned in to envelope her within his arms. She leaned into him and for the first time in a long time the massive giant felt complete. He'd rest his head on top of hers for a long moment, wanting to linger in the feeling. Motif was giving him more children, and they were going to do it together. “Is that what you want?” She'd break the silence and he'd nod silently in his shoulder. "There's nothing i want more," he'd whisper back. He'd come here for Shaye, because she was his daughter, his own blood, his family. Now he had Motif and they were expecting a new litter, this was more than he could have ever asked from Abaven. Motif continued, Rhythm and Shaye would be here soon to tell their older daughter she was going to be a big sister. His grin would widen as he released his mate, Shaye would be more excited than he was. "I can't wait to see her face."

"Speaking" ; Thoughts

art; KAT table; LAYLA

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-11-2015, 11:32 PM

Speaking of the devil, the young child had been woken from a lazy nap to the wonderful discovery that Rhythm was visiting Abaven. The older woman had found her with no trouble and had woken her with a word, and of course Rhythm had then been attacked with a massive hug from an overgrown pup who didn't yet know her size. Now she was trudging along behind her Auntie who had decided that there would be a family gathering. Shaye didn't mind, she would never let herself miss even a moment of time with Rhythm, and it might be nice to see her mother getting along with the Auntie she adored also.

In no time they would find Shai and Motif, they where hugging and looking all longingly into each-other eyes and Shai looked at Rhythm, grinned, and pretended to gag when her parents weren't looking. In truth, it was promising seeing them like this, they really where a real family. She kept to Rhythm's side as they approached and would seat herself beside her Auntie when the older woman stopped.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Rhythm didn't have any trouble finding her niece, she was actually half surprised that the young girl had not met her at the boundary when she'd called for her mother. Though when Rhythm found her she was very much asleep so that must have explained it. With obvious affections the Destruction women would greet before Rhythm convinced Shaye to follow her to her parent's den. Surely by now Shai had gotten the news. She heard no raging voice in the distance so she'd assume it went well.

She'd feel that familiar pang of jealous as she watched Motif with Shai, it hurt even more now that she wasn't as close as she'd been to Valentine. She'd try to ignore it and would be happy for her sister, especially knowing the news that would be shared. Shaye would linger at her side as she coughed politely as they walked up. It was about time for the moment of truth. "Shaye, your parents want to tell you something." She'd say to the girl before looking back to Motif and Shai.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-12-2015, 12:28 AM

Shai was proving to be everything she needed and more, he was a pillar of support and kindness and made everything about the situation easier and more desirable. With the scary part of telling Shai out of the way, she was capable of enjoying the moment and prospects ahead. Telling Shaye no doubt would be a joyous thing and not something to stress over. Speaking of the devil, she and Rhythm both would appear through the woods to march up to where the couple stood. She caught Rhythm's look of longing and did fleetingly wonder how things where going back at home for her – it seemed there was always too much drama in Motif's life that came first, when really she aught to be asking more about her sister. Motif had suffered with her sisters departure, but so too had Rhythm.

Rhythm would open up the door as she told Shaye that her parents wished to speak to her, and she shot Rhy a grateful expression. She stepped closer to Shaye, feeling the impulse to crouch but these days Shaye was taller then her mother, not the tiny creature she would always remember her as. “That we do Shaye – your going to be a sister, Rhythm is going to be an Auntie to another little child and we once again will be having little ones under foot” see? Everyone won in that situation, they all got to share in the joy of new life.

""

Shai

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
06-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Shai Adeyemi
Barely any time passed between his last statement and the arrival of Rhythm and his daughter. His bright yellow eyes would land on the tall girl that was his offspring and his smile would become all the bigger. Everything seemed so perfect, he had the love of his life in his arms, and the most wonderful talented daughter standing across from him. Soon, they'd have more just as wonderful little beings running around. He'd refrain from going up to nuzzle Shaye, instead he'd watch as Rhythm introduced the topic and Motif looked to their daughter. With out any more hesitation Motif would spill the news, telling Shaye that she wasn't going to be their only baby anymore. He'd watch expectantly as he awaited the reaction with a grin playing on his features.

"Speaking" ; Thoughts

art; KAT table; LAYLA

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-12-2015, 02:51 AM

Shaye looked up at Rhythm as she spoke, tilting her head in confusion. She had thought they where just gonna have a fun family time, but it seemed there was an ulterior motive to bringing her here. It made her curious, and she wondered if it was only for this that Rhythm came or if she would have any way, despite whatever news awaited the young girl. Her curiosity wasn't left waiting long, as Motif plunges straight into an explanation and her attention quickly flitted to her mother. She tilted her head again, listening, but not quite understanding. She was going to be sister, Rhythm an Aunt.. parents with kids underfoot.. on earth mother? Have you lost your mind? oh...

“Your pregnant!” she blurted and leaped forward, almost into Motif's arms but then skirted at the last second to jump into Shai's. She had intended to land before her mother but at the last moment decided that might be a bad idea – pregnant people where suppose to be fragile weren't they? From where she sprawled across her dad's front paws she showered her mother in licks and looked up at Rhythm with big bright eyes. “If there are boys I'm gonna make sure I kick their asses at everything, but if there's girls we can teach them healing right Auntie. Oh!! Will I get to deliver them mumma, will I? I've never delivered a baby before, is it hard?” she started the question at her mum but then sorta tilted her head and looked at Rhythm in question, uncertain which one would be better suited to answer – the one that had already given birth before, or the knowledgeable healer – either way, she knew without a doubt Rhythm would have an answer for her.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Shaye was incredibly confused, that much was obvious as she looked up to her aunt. She felt kind of bad for deceiving the young girl, but it was all in good fun, there was news to report and she'd wanted it to be a surprise, obviously. She couldn't help her smile as Motif dropped the bomb and Shaye just looked more confused. Then it hit her all of a sudden, with a quick outburst and a sudden leap to Shai (in which Rhythm stepped away from the child so as not to get hit by a stray foot.) Her grin would grow at the reaction, the love that she showed Motif was incredible, kisses were piled onto the she wolf as Shaye imagined what it would be like to have little brothers and sisters running around. Though what she said about the birth made Rhythm's heart beat faster and her skin grow hot. What if there was a repeat of the last birth, where the only surviving pup wished to aid in her mother's next birth. Did Shai and Shaye even know about the lost sons and brothers that had perished before their first breath? "Your mom and I will talk about it." She'd answer her niece quickly as she shot a quick glance in Motif's direction. She was so excited though, Rhythm knew the quick deflection of the question would bring up questions. Some of them she wasn't sure she had a right to answer.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-12-2015, 03:16 PM

Motif would watch her daughters surprise, for a moment uncertain, until she aw the intense joy that lit up her little one's expression, and then she would leap for Motif. The pregnant woman braced herself, but at the last moment Shaye's direction would change and it would be to Shai that she fell. Motif would definitely not be let down however as the younger wolf showered her in kisses. Not only would the excitement come, apparently, from the idea of siblings, but also the idea of using Motif to practice her healing.

She looked at Rhythm in surprise, she hadn't expected this angle from her daughter and wasn't sure how to take it, but her sister would have her back and quickly delayed it saying she and Mo must talk first. That would sound better coming from Rhythm no doubt, Shaye's respect and admiration for her Aunt was great.

""