gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-11-2015, 10:54 PM

It really wasn't very often that he left the Donostrea borders. This was especially true since Voltage was gone on his journey. He knew all of his siblings could take care of themselves and he really was the least likely to be able to help them if something went wrong, but he liked to be there to watch over them at least. But, today was an exception. He had an itch to explore and travel, even if it was just for a short distance. Sometimes he wondered just how much of Alacritis he hadn't seen. He hadn't taken much time to look around in the time that he had been here.

He slowly moved across the mostly flat plain that stretched out in front of him. He could tell that other times of the year this places was probably full of plant life, but right now all that was left was a spattering of grasses that had managed to remain poking through the snow. The grass that had survived the snow stood like lone, tan-hued sentinels around the plain. He passed by them while his mismatched paws crunched through the snow. Orange eyes glanced around for anything interesting to investigate.

Talk You Think

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-11-2015, 11:54 PM

Psalm didn't usually leave the territory but recently he'd been much more explorative, though usually Hymn was at his side when he went. However today he was alone, and he didn't really mind that. His lips curled up slightly in a smile as his mismatched front paws carried him to the grassy plains. He'd seen a lot of different paces today, even just walking from Fiori. At some point he'd need to hunt a little something to bring back with him, he felt bad not doing anything except explore his whole day when the winter had come and food was less than plentiful. Even if he did come back empty handed at least he could say he tried.

The small wolf's paws would barely break through the crusty snow as he walked, though he did sink in a bit more than he would have liked. If he were only a few pounds lighter he might have been able to just walk across the very top. It was odd that he'd wish to be smaller for the first time in his life. He was usually embarrassed by his lack of stature. Living in the shadow of those giant Armada boys, he could never really protect his mother like he wanted to so long as he was so tiny.

The young Destruction wouldn't let those thoughts sour his mood though, he'd shake himself and continue along. His solitude wouldn't last very long, as he passed by the dead grasses and figured he might be rather bored here he'd find himself staring at a stranger. He had a brilliant yellow coat, almost as unusual as the girl Absinthe. He'd tilt his head curiously as he took a couple of steps closer before calling out to the stranger. "Hello!" He was far enough away that it was possible the other man hadn't heard him, and Psalm wouldn't pursue if the other wolf if he walked off.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-21-2015, 09:06 AM

Hello! Solaris' ears perked up with curiosity at the voice that just barely reached his ears. He looked this way and that till his orange-hued gaze finally landed on the young man that had called out to him. The boy was quite a bit smaller than himself, but he didn't have the air of being a pup. A yearling maybe? He smiled a little and trotted closer to the interestingly marked boy. While he wasn't usually one for socializing, there really wasn't much else out here to look at out here and the other wolf had called to him so it would be rude not to at least put out a good effort.

"Hello there," he replied when he got closer, his voice as calm a rumble as ever. Everything about his posture was calm and relaxed, much like his demeanor. "Do you make a habit of getting strangers' attention?" he asked with a light, humor filled chuckle as he settled onto his haunches a couple of feet away from the smaller male. The boy was certainly younger than himself, but still old enough to be considered a young adult at least. "I'm Solaris. It's nice to meet you."

"speech"  

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-23-2015, 04:37 PM

The other male's attention would be gotten as Psalm called over the grasses, turning and walking towards him the stranger wouldn't hesitate in drawing more near. Psalm's chocolatey tail would wag slightly as the brilliant colored wolf brought himself near enough to speak. He had a calm, deep voice that reminded Psalm almost of a river. He'd smile softly at this new face, just as relaxed as his new company. He'd chuckle slightly at the other's words, Psalm had never met a stranger in his life. He was always willing to smile at and meet new wolves. He still held tightly to the naivety of childhood. Though he could tell this man was older it wasn't more than a year. "I like saying hello," he'd explain. "I"m Psalm Destruction, I live in Fiori. It's nice to meet you too! What are you doing here all alone?" He'd ask curiously, his brilliant blue eyes never leaving the older man.
""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-28-2015, 05:38 PM

The young man seemed equally as calm as himself and explained his reasoning for being so willing to say hello very simply. It made Solaris smile a little. He liked knowing that there were such genuinely kind and gentle hearts out there in the world. The other male would then introduce himself and give a bit of information about his current pack before asking Solaris about why he was alone. Sol settled onto his haunches as he spoke, surprising even himself with how calm he felt speaking with this stranger. He was not easily excited as it was, but a lot of times when speaking with someone new he struggled to find the right words and often felt very awkward. "I'm Solaris Elementas and I live in Donostrea. It's nice to meet you as well, Psalm. As for why I am alone, I was simply doing a little exploring. My pack isn't too far from here and I thought I might get to know the area around it a little better. How about you, Psalm? What makes you wander from Fiori today?"

Talk You Think

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-28-2015, 10:34 PM

Psalm earned a smile to his comment and couldn't help but wag his tail a bit as he got comfortable. Coiling his haunches beneath him he'd mirror Solaris's movements. He didn't have to wait long for an answer either as the brightly colored wolf answered him starting with an introduction of his own. His reasoning for being here was much like Psalm's own, "About the same, I haven't been home a lot recently." He'd look away, quite embarrassed by this fact. Surely by now his mother was missing him. Maybe even Hymn by now. He couldn't help it though, his paws just wouldn't settle at home right now. "Restless I guess." He'd shrug off the feeling, trying to look more optimistic than where his thoughts had led him.
""

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-29-2015, 11:16 PM

Solaris nodded in understanding with a small smile when Psalm mentioned being restless. "There is nothing wrong with taking the time to take a look at the world around you. I've always believed one of the best ways to learn is by seeing and experiencing." He considered Psalm for a moment, his head tipping slightly to the right with thought. "Leaving home can be hard sometimes though. I've always reminded myself that family will always welcome you back, no matter how long you wander."

A smile tugged at his lips and his expression softened with nostalgia. "I learned that when I first came here to Alacritis. You see, me and my siblings... Well, we come from an island a little ways away from Alacritis' shore. Our parents send each litter over to Alacritis at some point and with the passage of time there's actually siblings that I hadn't even met or barely remembered before I came here. But they all welcomed me with open arms."

He chuckled a little and shook his head to clear it. "I'm sorry, when I get to thinking I start to ramble sometimes. I'm not usually this chatty."

Talk You Think

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-08-2015, 12:11 PM

He hadn't expected the comforting words that left Solaris's jaws, but they did their job and he would begin to feel a bit better. His mom's deserved better though, he could at least tell them about his inability to sit still. Sol was right though, Novel and Ara would welcome him back with open arms every time he came back to their den. They were going to be leaving to find his grandparents soon though.. Psalm would try not to focus on them too much as Sol told him of his own experiences, Psalm could for the moment cease his worry about his mothers. Sol had been kicked out by his parents, his siblings were obviously his real family. Psalm thought fondly of Hymn and the two women that raised him, really they were his world. His support and whole life. Why was it that he couldn't linger with them longer? "No, don't worry about it." Psalm would smile softly, his mind obviously only partially there. "Your siblings seem great, and I like learning about where others have come from."
""