Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
06-13-2015, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2015, 08:08 PM by Sabine.)

This place reeked of a pack. However, the markers were fading and spoke of abandonment so Sabine felt safe in stepping over the boundaries. If by chance she was wrong and trespassing the giantess was confident she could talk her way out of trouble. Who could possibly resist her charms, right? Pfffft, ha. In any case, she felt safe in her investigation.

Finding the lake, the fae lowered herself beside the frigid waters to drink. This was as good a place as any to rest for the time being. It felt like mid morning, but the tireless rising and setting of the sun meant little to her. Regardless of the time of day she traveled in darkness. She slept when she was tired and rose when she was rested, and at this time of year with the weather as cold as it was, there was no need to wait out the hottest parts of the day.

Sated, Sabine sank to her belly and debated a nap. There was still no luck with Aki and it had been quite some time since she'd seen Sunniva. She wasn't worried for either of them. Eventually they'd find their way back to one another. There was no need to sweat the time in between.

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-16-2015, 01:25 AM
Jack had not been to these lands before, regardless though he had no trouble moving through them. He himself smelt the fading reminiscence of a pack - why they had moved would remain a mystery to him. The black male would settle himself across the borders, another scent filled his nose however of a female. She was by the lake, which seemed to have the feeling of cool water just adding to the winter air. By the feeling of the small amount of heat hitting his body. Jack would only assume the sun was right above therefore half of the day had gone by. It mattered to him, so he wouldn't be out during when the cool moon was out. However, it interested him about this female. He was not one who was shy from interaction, not an introvert but not exactly an extrovert either.

As he settled himself to her right side, his head would turn towards her. Of course, he wouldn't be able to see her, but there was obviously a body. Scent, sound, and his senses told him that. "I see you've found a nice place to rest." he would state lowering his head slightly. Paying attention to any noises that might indicate she had moved a part of her body. Body language was essential, most of the information he gathered was upon sensing it or hearing it. Something that was only natural to a wolf who had been born blind.

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
06-16-2015, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2015, 08:05 PM by Sabine.)

She heard him approach. The crunch of snow was impossible to miss. He didn't introduce himself right away and it was for this reason that Sabine pulled her paws under her. Exuding nonchalance, the giantess turned a cool face in the stranger's directions. She didn't rise- yet. If he became an issue she'd been on her paws in a hot second, but until then for all intents and purposes, she would appear nonplussed. As far as he was concerned, she was a queen and he, a peasant.

He settled nearby- and he was indeed a he, she could smell him- and his deep voice easily crossed the distance between them. "I see you've found a nice place to rest." She locked onto his position, her face rising in the hopes of meeting his gaze. "'Nice,'" she parroted thoughtfully, "I suppose so. Although I do wonder what was wrong with it that caused the pack to leave." Tainted water? Inhospitable neighbors? Superior predators? At some point she was bound to find out.

TALK SHIT
[Image: bK4cZNp.png]
GET HIT