Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
06-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Mystic had not been in the East for a long time. She had wandered away from the south to see if she could be with Hypnos again. Her ear, which had been cut by her mother's adopted father, had a large notch taken out of it. She could still remember feeling the pain that had surrounded her ear, and she wished that she could have been much more of a help to her father and lover. She sat down in front of a lake, eyes perplexed on the fireflies that surrounded her, as well as the perimeter of the leg. Her right eye was slashed as a scar ran down her right eye, but, she was able to keep her eyesight, which she was thankful for, unlike her younger sister, Annette, she was lucky.

"Oh, Siri, do you think Hypnos and I will ever be together?" She spoke, praying out loud to herself, "Hypnos has stayed with the ones who had taken him in and also took me hostage for some time even though my father owed them favors to save me. It kind of seems like I am always the one causing trouble for my family. If you can hear me, is there any way you can help me with choosing between Hypnos and my family? I just...don't want to see Hypnos get hurt anymore. I love him too much to see him hurt like that," she hung her head and sighed, seeing her reflection in the water, placing her head on the land and giving a small whimper.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2015, 01:27 PM

Winter was hard in the North... But it was only hard because he was lonely. Vereux would show him around, and they even had a spar. Perhaps soon, Hypnos hoped, he would become a full fledged member of the pack soon. Something more than just a mere Karl was his hope. But there was more on his mind too. Mystic. He was glad he had come when he did, in enough time to help her father fight off the stepfather of Mystic’s mother. He hated that mountain lion... The one who had hurt young Annette. Poor dear. She didn’t deserve anything that she had gotten...and Mystic hadn’t either.

He was walking in the east, making his way slowly down towards Mystic’s family. He was taking a detour as well, but in a way he was also making the best choice in his path. He would hear a familiar voice and his ears would perk, blinking with surprise. Mystic...? Mystic! His heart would pound in his chest as he quickened his pack towards the scent of water.

That was where he saw her. Body the edge of the water, having been closer to him than he thought. Thank goodness she had spoken aloud or he might have wandered off past her. He would give a soft sigh, approaching from her right to stand beside her.

“Mystic I... I’ve missed you.”

"Mystic Speech," "Hypnos Speech."

Lineart by:: Otackoon on DeviantArt

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
06-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Mystic had wondered if she would be able to bring Hypnos to live with her and her family. She did not wish to leave her parents and younger siblings since she was almost old enough to have a mate and pups as well. Her eyes showed sadness, but when she would happen to smell Hypnos' scent and hear his voice, her facial expression changed instantly. Her crimson orbs shimmered slightly from the moonlight that shown down below them, and she was happy to see that he was alright and alive.

"It has been a while, Hypnos..." she explained and approached him, sitting down in front of him and placing her right, front paw upon his own. She loved having Hypnos around her, and it made her happy to always see and be with him. She was also grateful for him helping her father bring Ashomro down. "I can smell many scents upon you, especially one that is familiar to me. I see that you're now with them?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2015, 02:09 PM

The night had been lonely, but that loneliness had eased the moment he set eyes on Mystic’s form. He would give a small nod as she said it had been a while. “That it has...” There was a trace of guilt in his voice, gaze trailing down to where she set her forepaw over his own. He would close his eyes, lowering his ears as he heaved a soft sigh. “Mystic I...” He would lift his gaze again, his sea green eyes dull with worry. Fear that she might reject him now.

“I’m in a pack... By the name of Yfir. It is lead by Katja, and Karpa is there too. Mystic I... I know what they did to you... But you need to understand what all they have done for me. They’ve been so kind... Katja helped my mother and I when I was but a pup. I... I owe them.” He’d shake his head, gently pulling his paw out from under hers.

“No... It’s more than that. Mystic... I... I’m their ally. I’m their friend. I think much like they do. I’m... I’m not a good wolf... But... I don’t want to hurt you. I want to protect you.” Hypnos would lower his ears. “Please don’t think ill of me... I...” How could he justify being willing to enslave others, but not being willing to enslave his friend? That he wanted her family to be safe but not others?

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
06-17-2015, 02:16 PM
Mystic heard everything that he had said to her and hung her head, her eyes closing and her ears drooped slightly in sadness. Since he was part of a pack, especially a pack that would not be easy to get out of, she knew that she could not ask Hypnos to join her family now. Her crimson eyes were closed as her lids covered them as a few tears ran down her face. "How can you be with two wolves that enslaved me...that were willing to hurt or kill me if I refused to go with them? I know they mean well to you, but, to me, and everyone else, they would more than likely hurt and kill anyone who gets in their way. If you trust them and owe them, then that is your business. I do not wish to be any part of their schemes and maniacal behaviors." She turned her head away.

"I wanted you to join my family...I wanted you to be by my side. How can we do that now?" She looked to him, sadness still in her eyes as she opened them and met his orbs. "I don't know if I even want to join a pack either, I don't wish to leave my siblings and parents alone without me. Deep down, I sometimes can still feel that I might have let them down without even being able to protect them...I couldn't even protect my little sister," she hung her head and whimpered, lying down once more and covering her eyes with one of her paws.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2015, 09:24 PM

Mystic’s words were like a knife directly to his chest. He felt so guilty... He knew her feelings. But dammit didn’t his have any part to play in this as well? He’d shift his head to the side, feeling hurt mix with the guilt. Anger. He would feel claws bite into the soil, tears forming in his eyes. He would squeeze them closed, face twisting in frustration. A growl was given, though not necessarily in anger. No, it was more pained than anything.

“You don’t understand them! That’s they’re way of life, how they were raised! How can you say it’s wrong just because you were raised different?!” Hypnos would shake some, letting the tears roll down his cheeks as he looked at her.

“They fight for what they see as right. To live in the moment. If you want to protect your family then you need to become stronger, Mystic. If you make judgments on other and turn your back on the world for it being different then what do you expect to learn? How do you expect to become stronger and have the will to protect your family if you don’t accept change?” Hypnos would turn his head away.

He didn’t want her to see him cry. He hated yelling at her, feeling a choking feeling in his throat. “In the end there is no good and bad... Mystic... Only different ways that all of us are raised. Different views and beliefs that we all have. They tried to make you a slave because you didn’t want to fight. Because you didn’t show the courage and strength to prove otherwise.” Hypnos would squeeze his eyes closed.

“How do you expect to protect your family like that!?”

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
06-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Mystic's eyes widened as she pinned her ears back, from both anger and shock. Hypnos had yelled at her?! He never did that to her, and she, too, began to feel anger simmer beneath her core. She snarled and leapt forward, attempting to pin him beneath her. She was enraged! She cared about her family, and she tried everything to protect them. Deep down, she felt like she was not able to do anything, to help her family when they would more than likely be better off without her. But, when Hypnos had yelled at her over this, she could not help but feel anger boil around her and make her heart race. Her fangs were bared when she met his gaze.

"I try everything i can to protect them! Deep down, I just feel sick that i allowed my mother's step-father to hurt them all! I do not care about myself, only about them!" She turned her head back, ears still pinned back, "How can you yell at me when you don't even know all the other emotions I am feeling right now?! And if you want to yell at me because of my emotions that i cannot get rid of, then I have one thing to say to you...Damn you and everything else in the world!" She soon ran and began to run away, not even wishing to face Hypnos. She did love and care about him, but this was a battle she had to face alone, and if Hypnos only felt like yelling at her for something he cannot control, then so be it.

Hypnos

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2015, 12:39 PM

His words had been harsh. He wanted to bite them back, to keep them from ever reaching Mystic’s ears, but it was too late. Mystic would lunge at him, and he would feel his leg shift, a yelp part in pain, part in surprise as he was pinned beneath her. Fangs were in his face, and Hypnos would stare up at Mystic in shock. He would frown deeply, knowing he had crossed the line. He had forgotten to take her emotions into account, letting anger get the better of him rather than try to talk things out reasonable. He would swallow hard, rolling onto his side as she got up off him.

Guilt ate at him now. Dammit... Hypnos would try to scramble to his paws, feeling his weaker leg give out under him and cause him to stumble back towards the earth. “Mystic!” He’d call after her. “Mystic I’m sorry!” He called. A sigh would leave his lips as he watched her retreating form, head lowering. Had he messed up his relationship with her forever? Would she come back or just keep going, never to be seen again?

"Talk" Think

Table by:: Chrono

Mystic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
06-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Mystic ran away. The pain that she was feeling from Hypnos' words stung deeply, making her feel almost useless. She fought to try and protect her family, and, due to this, it almost seemed as if she couldn't do anything to help or protect her family. How could she protect them, when she couldn't even protect herself? Such thoughts made her stomach churn and pain course throughout her cranium.

She sat down next to an oak tree close by, head hung low and eyes closed as she cried silently to herself. How she wished she had come to Annette's aid in time. Mystic even wished that she had gotten hurt more than Annette, and that her little sister was safe and didn't have to lose her sight at all. "I feel so useless..." she spoke silently to herself and placed her head on the ground, covering her eyes with a paw, crying silently once more.