size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-19-2015, 10:04 PM

Rhythm would follow Motif the opposite way that Shai and Shaye went. Now that the news of Motif's pregnancy was no longer a secret Rhythm had a lot to talk with her sister about. Namely how much Shai and Shaye knew about the previous pregnancy. Her little niece hadn't been given a complete lesson on birthing, but she knew about as much as Rhy did when she was her age. She knew a lot about her craft, but there was still so much to learn. Though there were some things that should not be learned Rhythm wondered if her sister had decided just that about her lost sons.

She remained silent as they travelled, her mind was not in the present. So much clouded her thoughts she'd barely noticed they'd come to a stop. With bright blue and purple orbs the chocolate Destruction girl would look to her sister, the pain of that day was still fresh in her mind despite it having been a year ago. Surely Motif still felt the same anguish, and as she looked to her almost twin she wouldn't know how to start the conversation.

"Speech"

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-19-2015, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 10:46 PM by Motif I.)

It wasn't easy for either of the sisters to pull themselves away from the over excited (and over grown) pup that had just learned she would be a sister, but with help from Shai they would gain some time to themselves, through as they walked away from her mate and daughter they would do so in silence. She wouldn't walk far, just enough to bring them out of sight and hearing of Shaye and Shai before she pulled herself to a stop, and Rhythm, like a woman in a trance would slowly bring herself also to a stop.

She kept her eyes on Rhythm, her heart aching for them to be exactly as they had been before, not for this newly growing relationship that was still so new that she was still feeling her way around it. She needed the woman she had always known for this moment, as they both struggled to bring up Motif's previous pregnancy and why it was a bad idea for Shaye to take part in the birthing. “They don't know.. neither of them, by the time I saw Shai again and Shaye was old enough to know, it all seemed too much in the past, too much like a dream. Not to mention when I had the chance to tell them I did not think me and Shai would get this close, that he would want something more with me, and if not with him then I knew I didn't want to be with anyone... it seemed to cruel too bring up siblings to Shaye when I thought she would never have them” she tried to explain herself to her sister, refusing to move her eyes from the contact they held with the other woman's purpler hues, despite the pricks of pain that started from the corners as she fought off the feeling of tears.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-19-2015, 11:11 PM

Rhythm wished she and Motif were back ie the same place they'd been as well, but she'd been through a lot over the last half year. Rhythm wasn't the same she wolf anymore, and their relationship needed to grow and blossom around who she was now as well as who Motif had become. They were completely separate entities, and that fact was more obvious than ever. Motif found her gaze with ease, and even before she had to say anything her sister would explain. Rhythm would listen, her ears perked but her head was low. It hurt thinking about them and making Motif talk about them once more. Her sister would tell her that neither wolf knew about the lost lives, and she'd tell her why. Rhythm would nod, it wasn't easy to just come out and tell someone about an event so tragic. Though, didn't Shai and Shay have a right to know? Rhythm didn't miss the tears in her sister's eyes. "Do you think you'll ever tell them?" What happened when there were more still borns? Motif seemed to be taking care of herself better this time, but there was always a chance. "What should we tell Shaye?"

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-19-2015, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 11:30 PM by Motif I.)

The reason for the stillborn's was not something Motif would know. Of course a part of her blamed herself for their deaths, for the way she had treated the pregnancy and herself with such hatred and lack of care. In fact, if she remembered correctly her thought path back then had almost been one as if she would have been glad for their deaths. The reality of it however had cut deep, and the presence Shaye had made in her life did indeed make her wonder what little joys they might have been if they had lived. To protect herself, she had given little to no thought of those that had not see the light of their first day nor their first taste of fresh air. Here, and now, would be the most she had ever considered them and it hurt, a lot, and reminded her of how much she had needed to push it away and concentrate on Shaye and her life.

Rhythm however would push her to consider them, and how they might affect their lives now, and at last Motif hung her head, shielding her eyes from her sister. “I.. was considering not telling them. I don't see how hurting them over a loss they could not prevent and is in the past would be any good for them” she said softly, “And.. I blame myself, I couldn't bare it if they thought the same” she whispered.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-19-2015, 11:43 PM

Rhythm could see the pain in her sister's features, really the loss of the boys had effected Rhythm more than Motif. Though obviously it was because of Motif's tactic of evasion. She'd put them from her mind and continued on with Shaye. Rhythm hadn't intended for the conversation to be so emotional, but it had become unavoidable. She wouldn't judge her sister for her decision, just as she hadn't when she'd told her the pups were not going to stay to begin with. She just felt more than a little sad to know that they would only be remembered by those who had been there on that day. "Mo, I'll support you no matter what. And, I'll do everything in my power to make sure it doesn't happen again." Her voice teetered to a whisper as she leaned forward to nuzzle Motif comfortingly. "And I know Shaye would love to help with that too. I think she can handle it." Even if the unspeakable happened.

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-19-2015, 11:50 PM

Rhythm wouldn't nudge Motif for her decisions, instead she would support the pregnant woman and try to help make things better. It reality reminded Motif of old times and she even managed to smile as Rhythm nuzzled her, and she would lean forward to rest her head against Rhythm's shoulder and sigh softly. “I missed this” she whispered. She had new people in her life now, Shai and their daughter, but nothing would ever full the hole that Rhythm had left, no one would ever play the part Rhy had in her life.

“Your in charge of her teaching, if you think she can handle it I think it should be for you to decide” she whispered, knowing how much it meant to Shaye to be a part of all this, and if the unspeakable happened she would have Rhythm there with her. If it happened again, she knew she would not be able to keep it from any of them, through she wondered if perhaps she should tell Shai, to prepare him just in case, she knew she should she just wasn't certain she could.

"Speech"

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
06-20-2015, 07:49 AM

While she and their relationship had changed quite a lot one thing never would, Rhythm's love for her sister saw no boundaries. Now that they were truly reunited it would grow once more. Motif didn't hesitate in taking up the comforting touch and returning her affections to Rhythm. "Me too," Different wolves would take up their places in each other's hearts but they both knew that there was only one place for the others sister. That would never change.

Motif would put the decision totally in Rhythm's paws, with out hardly blinking an eye Motif would hand off the decision. Rhythm felt honored of course, going from banished to making decisions about Mo's offspring? She never thought she'd see the day. "She'll do great." No matter what happened. The girl would lean into her sister again, nuzzling her cheek, "Will you tell her, or can I?"

"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-21-2015, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2015, 03:51 AM by Motif I.)

No matter how the relationship between sister's had gone motif couldn't deny the steady support and teaching rhythm had given Shaye nor how much the other loved her daughter. All of that was was a factor in motifs decision, also the fact that motif was hardly likely to be coherent for the most part of the pregnancy and how rhythm would be in charge. It seemed right that her sister should choose both what shaye was capable of and how much responsibility of the birthing she wanted to share with her apprentice. It didn't mean motif wasn't anxious, or didn't worry but perhaps she hoped that with enough positive thought she could will this to be a happy event, one that Shaye would be proud to be a part of.

Rhythm would attempt to comfort her, leaning forward to muzzle her and tell her the Shaye would do great, and also to ask who could tell the excitable young wolf "you should of course, as her mentor" motif said happily, seeing how much it meant to rhy to be the one.

"Speech"