Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-20-2015, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2015, 01:58 PM by Ylva.)

The dark pelted woman grinned as she trotted through the area. The heat surrounded her, as she closed her eyes and felt the warmth, almost feeling as if Hell itself was burning around her and engulfing her with her presence, and she just adored every second of being here. She howled out in laughter when she happened to see a mouse run into the lava, burning itself alive. How stupid was it that it would be willing to kill itself for no reason or that it didn't even see the long river of burning ground?

Her mint green optics shimmered with interest. She sat down upon her haunches and gave a smile, wrapping her tail around her bodice. Why she was here? The dame was not entirely sure, her body only told her to come here, so she waited to see what would happen, eyes showing interest.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
06-20-2015, 02:13 PM

The beast wandered towards terrain he had yet to discover. Winter was prickling disgust at his hide, the snow getting tiresome. It seemed the snow would linger longer then usual, so he sought relief. He wanted heat, and evidently he'd fine it. Coming towards him, a scent he had not expected beckoned him forward. Of course, it was not a scent he could ignore. With a grin beginning to stretch the corners of his maw, he walked forward, amber orbs scanning where the treasure might lie hidden. It surprised him slightly, that the scent came from underground, and with it, the stench of molten rock and death. My, what a curious place to reside.

Stalking forward into the depths of the cavernous subterrain, Sin gazed at the river of lava that burned its way through the Earth's core. The scent of the womans heat mixed with the scent of the lava was alluring, he was drawn like a moth to a flame. Of course, he'd have much more fun then a moth did with a candle. Several moments would pass, the creature padding along silently, the left side of his pelt growing hotter from the river of fire that bubbled only feet from where he was. This would be an amusing place to have a pack...nature itself would pick out the idiots and the weak, while the more cunning and strong survived. Oh, what an amusing thought that was.

And it was through the light of the fire that he saw her. A siren as dark as night, illuminated by the fire nearby, as well as the inferno that was her heat. Approaching, he stopped a mere few feet near her, head high and tail curled dominantly over his haunches. "Well well, what have we here?"

talk, think

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-20-2015, 02:21 PM

The dame would watch as a few more mice ran into the molten lava to their obvious demise. She was surrounded by the lava, but, she was able to still be upon the ground, and ground still surrounded her as well, making it easy to move away from the burning lava that was within the Earth's core. That, was when she soon caught the scent of someone whom she had yet to recognize. Who was this man? His alabaster coat and red markings surrounded his body, causing her to grin as she stood up tall and proud, not showing dominance, but showing off her form and beauty.

"You are certainly interesting, Sir."
She approached him slowly, her tail swaying freely as a devious grin surrounded her lips. His scent was strong, and he was obviously displaying dominance. Was this brute apart of a pack?

"My name is Ylva. Why a man of such caliber as yourself be around this area of Hell?"
She kept her grin upon her lips, alabaster fangs noticeable as she walked around him, her tail gently brushing under his chin before sitting down in front of him, head held high, showing her beautiful and yet strong build.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
06-20-2015, 02:32 PM

She came towards him, and it would be without hesitation. His grin further revealed itself as the woman stalked around him, his chin tilting slightly upwards as her tail brushed him. She was begging for it, it seemed. She had referred to him as interesting. Perhaps so, though he only cared about what he could gain from this encounter. A low chuckle rumbled the pits of his throat, amber orbs studying the female. She seemed strong. Her soul reeked of darkness just like her pelt, and her attitude was just the way he liked it. Though it was very different from Arietta's more submissive nature, he enjoyed women who could play at his level too.

"Sin." He purred, tail flicking behind him. Her scent was enticing, strong. But he would wait a few moments longer before taking what he wanted, unless of course she offered herself on a silver platter, then even better. He would hate to scar her pretty face. "I was born in Hell. I suppose this place and I have a sort of...connection." He took a step closer, eyeing her form with a hungry gaze. "And you? A strange place for one such as yourself to be." He didn't really care why she was here. He only cared about two things at this moment in time. To fuck her until she begged him to stop, and then to try and recruit her into his harem. Whether she tried to refuse, well...she wouldn't have a choice in either matter.

talk, think

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-20-2015, 03:20 PM

Her soul and body was enticing for and begging for her to have sex with this man. His demonic soul and evil personality and appearance made her heart race and made her feel as if she was at peace. Her mint green optics shimmered as the fires shone through her eyes as if it were the sun itself glistening off of them. She grinned and gave him a playful nudge, teasing him and trying to make him have sex with her. She knew exactly that is what he wished for, and, perhaps, even something more?

"Well, perhaps I can fulfill something of yours. My brother is not with me at the moment, but he is a fighter, about even more evil as I am. He will listen to me alone, but, he will offer his assistance if I tell him to. Though, I am sure you want to do something to me as much as I want you to do something to me."
The dark woman approached him and touched her nose to his pelt, breathing in his warm scent. He seemed to be the devil incarnate, and she was happy that he might be willing to have her bare his pups, and she gave a playful chuckle, her tail swaying freely and highly.

"Speech"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
06-20-2015, 06:49 PM

Well well. It seemed this woman was quick to the punch. Perhaps she was in her own right, a seductive whore. But who was he to label? He was a whore too, though his goal was to plant his seed in the finest of specimens, and she certainly was of fine quality. He inhaled her scent briskly as she came into contact with him, the woman practically begging him to take her. She had no shame, that was obvious. Though there was no shame in wanting to have a little sporty fun. Already his loins were growing hot and his inner beast screaming for release. He wanted this, wanted her.

Ears flicked as she talked, the male pulling back slightly as he listened. Was she offering her and her brother to him? An alliance? As followers? Well, it seemed his work was made even easier. "Well, if you're offering your allegiance to me, then you have won a place among my future ranks. Your brother as well." He rumbled to her.

She closed the distance between them, Sin's head cocked downwards to rub his chin over her back, inhaling the heated scent of her body. There was no other place more perfect to do this then here. He wondered what Arietta would think, but then again, she already knew his desires. What he was like. Besides, she was his toy. Whether she liked it or not, the things he did, she belonged to him and that was that. Though she'd always hold a place in his being for her, there were other things he desired too. "Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" He drawled, the beast brushing his own body against her right side as he moved towards her hindquarters.

"You're just begging to get fucked, aren't you?" He purred, the creature now standing behind her as he drew in her scent. At this point, he was well and ready. He rose onto his hind legs, forelegs grasping each side of her bodice as he prepared to do the do. Leaning forward towards her head, he whispered to her, "You'll not regret this, I'll fulfill your desires. And fuck your brains out until you can't handle anymore." Oh yes, that last part was definitely true. Grasping her scruff roughly with his teeth, his body would begin the ritualistic and primal motions that he knew all too well...

-FADE TO BLACK-

"Speech"

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-20-2015, 07:10 PM

She could easily tell that she was going to make this brute happy, whether it would be through her own sheer will, or through competition. He was an absolutely stunning specimen, and he made her scream with anticipation when she could feel his body surround her with his own. The heat of his body was enough to drive her wild, and, she only wondered what her brother would surely say about this encounter. However, her brother trusted her, and she trusted her brother; certainly he would not let her down.

"I will bare your pups, Sin. I will be alliance to you, as well as my brother. However, we will sometimes go and cause more mischief and perhaps bring slaves of our own. I ask if that will be alright with you before we do so. This is only our nature,"

she would soon stay silent as she could feel his body be on top of her, feeling his sharp, alabaster canines sink into her scruff as she closed her eyes tightly and let the pleasure surround her.

-Fade To Black-

"Speech"

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
06-20-2015, 10:07 PM

He finished his deed, lips curling into a smile at her former words. She would bear his pups, but first, he would make sure she was loyal. He had not released himself into her, however badly he wanted to, for he wanted to test this babe. She informed him that she and her brother would go and cause mischief, well, that was none of his concern. They could do what they wanted, until the time came where they'd be under his command. He backed away, dropping to the ground as he began to calm his desires. But they would not be fully quenched. He would see this babe again, but first he would see to Arietta, and quench his thirst with her.

"You may do as you wish, however, I hope you prove loyal. We will see each other again for a little more...fun. You can be sure of that." He purred as he stalked past her. He rubbed his body against hers as he went by, marking her as his. She was free to do as she pleased for now, for until she carried his seed, then she didn't truly belong to him. But once that happened...all bets were off. Until his children were safely born, he would see to it that she would not go far and bring harm to the future.

-EXIT SIN-

talk, think

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-20-2015, 10:14 PM

Ylva would soon be finished with the brute. He was rather mysterious, and she adored a good mystery, whether it would be an actual wolf, or something out of the ordinary that needed to be solved, whether it be good or bad, she didn't give a damn. Her green eyes shimmered with mischief and nodded her head. Indeed. They would see each other again, she was sure of that.

She felt his body brush against her own, feeling his maple and earthy mixture of his own scent. She flared her nostrils and nodded her head. Until then, she would be ready to bare his pups, and be his own. However, how she would bring the news to her brother, she was not sure. But, she did know that her brother would do whatever she wished, whether it be good or bad, and that was what she liked the most. Watching the alabaster brute vanish off into the distance, she turned away and began to walk to wherever she can cause more trouble, just the way she liked it.

-Exit Ylva-

"Speech"