Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-23-2015, 08:57 PM

Warja was on the hunt for a den. If this was going to be her new base of operations then she might as well make it hers, right? She wanted some place big. It absolutely had to be spacious enough for her stores, although if necessary she'd sleep outside or squeeze into a corner. Cuddle a bundle of dandelions or something.

Her breath caught. Oh. That. Was. PERFECT.

Racing towards the tree, Warja trotted circles around its base as she looked it over. Yes, so much yes. The tree was very clearly dead. It was just a stump in the ground, but in this case, that didn't mean it was a piddly little nub. This particular stump was huge. It was at least twice her height and that was a rather conservative estimate. One side was rotting out and already there was a sizable hole there. It would take a lot of effort, but she was sure she could turn it into something.

Zeroing in on the backside of it, Warja started digging her nails into the tree meat to test its sturdiness. She needed a better idea of how sound the stump was. If it was just going to fall down around her ears then she was better off spending her time on another project.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-26-2015, 09:28 PM

While everywhere else had been a place of nostalgia, this brought a bit of bad memories as well. It brought the memory of when he lost his faith in his mother and when he had lost his eye. Sometimes it still ached at the memory as well. However he soon got over it as he suddenly scented someone knew. A young lady wolf, who seemed to be searching for a den. A hollowed out tree to be specific - in which she was scratching the inside of to made sure it wasn't going to tumble down on her.

There were a lot of tree's like that around here, some with holes underneath them making cave like structures. Dens, probably ones that were well off sleeping in. Vereux half didn't want to disturb her, but meeting the wolves of Yfir was probably needed. Already he wasn't entirely getting along with Laufey but he wasn't sure who did. He stood a few feet from the tree. "It should hold well.... but.... there are a few other tree's with holes underneath them if you're looking for a place with large storage area." he noted that it was well over the space for one wolf. Her scent also gave hints towards being a healer, in which he had trained as one for a few months. However, he was only assuming he could have been wrong.

?I speak?

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-03-2015, 06:47 PM

A voice from behind pulled Warja's attention away from the stump. Lazily rolling her head back so that she was looking over her shoulder, the fae regarded the unknown packmate. She was very vaguely familiar with him. Was his name Vereux? Laufey had mentioned him when she was tending to his weeping chest wounds. His words had been in indignant anger, but then again he was generally pretty pissy so Warja decided to take what he'd said with a grain of salt.

Grinning at him, she said, "I think it will too, but yeah, I might shop around a bit more." Stepping away from the stump, Warja turned around to face the brute. "Name's Warja. You're Vereux, right?"

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-07-2015, 11:37 PM

He certainly hoped Laufey hadn't stained the little reputation that Vereux had. After all, the way he had been raised, perhaps he was a little messed up on the inside. As she spoke, she said her name and lucky for him didn't mention his surname. Perhaps it was one of those things that didn't matter to her. "I am, it's a pleasure to meet you Warja." the man would dip his head respectfully to the female.

His eye moving over the tree she had been looking at, a stinging memory would fuel him only slightly. Letting a sigh escape his lips, this world wasn't fit for kindness but he found himself uncaring of what happened to himself as long as those around him were alright. "You're a healer right? I'm just guessing by scent, that's why I suggested finding another tree if you wanted." he would try to break the ice a bit.

?I speak?