Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-01-2014, 03:35 PM
I am in some serious need of some plots or just threads in general.

Meinx Adravendi:
Beta of Arcanum, blunt Sarcastic, Loyal, short tempered and acts more boyish then anything else. She needs Friends, to get to know others in Arcanum, Meet others that would clash against her personality etc.

Desire? Carmel:
Former queen of Covari, My purple girl, Caring, protective, thoughtful but will not hesitate to put others in place. She's flirty, in need of some friends, those to admire her, those to hate her, anything really. Though Love really isnt on the menu but anything could happen. [oh and there will be future colourful babies]

Novaro Red:
Rouge, still trying to work out his personality really. He's my blue boy, his mood changes frequently. He needs friends, enemies, and just the basics really. He likes to impress woman especially the exotic looking kind;D
Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-01-2014, 05:04 PM
I want to plot with Luis bby <33

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-01-2014, 05:08 PM
who would you like to plot with? I posted in our thread yesterday, sorry it took so long!
[Image: G6jciao.png]

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Possibly Desiree <33

And oh okay dear! Ill reply here shortly!

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Sure! would you like to start the thread on Ibis island or do you want to wait for me to post tomorrow?
[Image: G6jciao.png]

Zyrix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-01-2014, 05:46 PM
I could wait dear! I got to go right now though, picking up the bae from his work then going out to eat.

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Hey dear since Meinx and Sinister are in the same pack, maybe the two could thread together?

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Sure ky, ill get one up soon

imndown to thread with sinister, could you start? That'd be great, im sure they'll have an interesting meeting

Ambros

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Meinx x Mekala
They are packmates so some general hreads would be interesting. but since Meka is a rare talker she can be a friend for Meinx that doesnt argue back? Seeing how well they can get along, friends may be a good settlment.

Desiree x Ambros
If she's a flirt and needs some interesting attention Amb will be more then up to feeding her ego. If you catch him at night his tongue grows silver and he'll say just about anything. [But his heart is off the market. xD]

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Im down for a meinx/ Mek thread- ill put a po thread in Vericona plains soo for her to pop in

Desiree x Amb thread would be interesting, could you start please?
Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Maybe http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...t=0&#entry72042