Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-25-2015, 05:34 PM

It had been days since she had left her father behind in the unknown lands, and yet it felt like an eternity. Ellisa had been traveling long and far to get back to the lands of Alacritia, to be reunited with her sibling, Ritselli, and to settle down before he came back. The girl stopped once she reached the river's shore, ears pinned back against her skull as she lay in the earth on her side. With the things that had happened in her young life, she felt like she should be older. Walking so much, having to find shelter to keep away the elements and pretty much anything that saw her as a meal, while at the same time trying to find anything she could possibly eat to survive till she got the pack her father mentioned, Fiori.

Ritselli

gems
size
build
player
06-27-2015, 10:35 AM

This was the first time the young girl went exploring outside of Fiori lands. Head held high, ears and eyes alert, she went to searching. Searching for what she didn’t know, but something! She was trying to get stronger... Sharpen the skills that she wanted to perfect. Today didn’t seem to be a good hunting day though so she went about adventuring instead! The meeting with Leo had gone well in her opinion, and she was happy to have met the man. She liked Epiphron’s son!

She wandered throughout the East, curiously examining things here and there. Snow crunched underpaw, chilling her pads. But it was the refreshing kind of cold that she didn’t mind. At least it wasn’t way up North! Though she had been born up North so her resistance to such things was strong. She would wag her tail back and forth. There was a sense of adventure on the wind!

Then she caught the scent. A scent so familiar it made her heart cry out in need. She would prick her ears, continuing along as she sought the source. She knew this scent. Her sister... One of them. One of the lost. She felt excitement building in her chest.

Heavens above how could this be?

Ritselli would approach the river’s edge, taking on the form of her sibling. Ellisa! The girly would squeal in delight, kicking up snow as she surged forward. “Lisa! Lisssssssaaaa~” If the other girl didn't try to move Ritselli was bound to crash into her.

"Talk" "You" Think
Table by:: Shelby

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:14 PM by Ellisa.)

She jumped from a second doze off at the sound of something squealing nearby, head darting up and dual toned eyes looking around frantically. Was something trying to attack her? In one swing of her skull to the left the girl spotted a figure charging towards her, causing Ellisa to quickly scramble onto her belly and soon to all her paws, ready to take off. But thankfully she looked to the wolf's face and saw who it was, her dear sister Ritselli, whom she hasn't seen in what felt like forever! Joy instantly filled the pups body, hopping in place before darting at her sibling. Ritselli!" The girl barked, eyes watering at the sight of her sister.

Ellisa charged at her sister, but she would be careful since she had not eaten in a day or two, stopping short and rising to her hindlegs. Forepaws went into the air, aiming to wrap around Ritselli's shoulders if she continued running forward. She welcomed a tackle, paws hanging on and face burying into the older girl's fur, nipping and licking at her face. "Rits! Sister! I've missed you so much!" She whined, tail swinging like mad beneath her body, ears pinning against her skull and tears of pure joy running over her white cheeks.

Ritselli

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 12:46 PM

Ellisa shared her joy. She would race to meet Ritselli half way. She would let her sister wrap around her lovingly. Licks and nips were given by both girls as they showed how much they missed each other, as well as happy whines on Ritselli's end. Tail would wag back and forth as she looked up at her younger sister. She had missed Ellisa so. She had missed Sorya. She had already reunited with the darker of their siblings, and thank the gods she had found Ellisa too. She would nuzzle her sister's chest, speaking in quick, excited breaths.

"I've already run into Sorya! Oh Ellisaaaaaa! I'm living in Fiori now. Did dad find you too? Is he coming back with mom?" She would playfully grab at her sister's fur, practically wiggling as she waited for answers. "You guys are joining Fiori right? You'd love it there! I know you would!" She didn't even wait for a response to her first set before speaking again. That was just how happy and excited she was.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2015, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:14 PM by Ellisa.)
liquid time this after sorya finds ritselli (:

The love was strong with the two as they embraced and bathed each other in kisses and nibbles, but Ellisa would just as quickly pull away so that she could look to Ritselli and comprehend what she was saying. The lighter of the two spoke about running into Sorya already, which she would guess wasn't that long since they had just parted, the darker sibling going hunting. That wasn't it however, Rits went on about how she was living in Fiori, asking if their dad found her too and if he was coming back with... her.

The girl had kept a playful expression but it would darken a bit at the mention of the one who dared called herself their mother, the pup not feeling an once of worry for the woman. “Father found me and told me to look for Fiori, he said you would be there.” She forced herself to grin, batting at her sister with a paw when she playfully grabbed her fur. “He said he would come back, he had to keep looking.” The child purposely left out their mother and went on with the conversation, butting her head into Ritselli's shoulder and jumping back.

“Slow down! I can't answer when you keep yapping.” With that the girl pounced, paws trying to wrap around her sister's neck once more, pushing with her back legs to tackle Ritselli to the ground. “Only if you can beat me in a fight!” With a bark the girl immediately tried nomming on her sister's ear, jaws lunging forward, sure to make a gentle bite if they made contact.

Ritselli

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2015, 05:32 PM

Ritselli would grin goofily as Ellisa answered her. It was no doubt a little hard, considering the green eyed girl yapped her mouth off. But the other would answer in good faith all the same. Their father had found Ellisa and told her to look for Ritselli in Fiori. Perfect! That meant that they could be together again. The girl would give a happy whine, whether her mother was mentioned or not. It had actually gone over Ritselli’s head that Ellisa didn’t bother mentioning her.

Ritselli would allow herself to get pushed to the ground, tail wagging a mile a minute as she looked up at Ellisa. She’d giggle, playfully pushing her paws into Ellisa’s chest. “But you got a head starrrrt...!” Her whine was playful and light, her eyes shining.

“I’m just glad you’re back.” Ritselli would say gently. Playfight or no.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-05-2015, 09:42 PM
"I got you!" The girl barked when Ritselli fell to the ground, Ellisa nibbling on her sister's ears then licking them in between. She laughed as Ritz pushed at her chest with paws, saying how the younger one got a head start. "Gotta be faster Ritz!" With that she grabbed at her sister's neck gently at first then dug her nose in, rubbing her face as the girl spoke of how she was glad her sister was back. "Me too, I missed you a lot." Voice turned gentle and Ellisa pulled back to look at Ritselli, tail wagging calmly behind her.