Albion

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2014, 12:07 PM

XANILOV PLOTTING
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I will be keeping tabs in this thread on the activity of the Xanilov wolves, the major plot points, drama updates, things like that! Here you'll also be able to find a full roster of all characters created with ties to the Xanilov line.

HISTORY
Two years have passed since the Azarov family overthrew the Xanilov line in their homeland. The ancient matriarchy was cast down and hunted, with few issues of royal blood survivng. The court clashed, with some noble families remaining loyal and others siding with the usurpers, furthering the conflict. Many escapees fled the Ebony Homelands looking for a new life, and fewer yet know that the Queen's only daughter Raisa is alive. Raisa's own children now hold the claim to New Ebony, but are scattered across the land.

Raisa's Children:

Kassander: ALIVE / EBONY / HEALTHY

Sigmarr: ALIVE / IMPRISONED / UNKNOWN

Valeriya: ALIVE / EBONY / HEALTHY

Sindri: ALIVE / IMPRISONED / UNKNOWN

Svetlana: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Raisa's Cousins:

Vasilisa: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Fendar: ALIVE / EBONY / HEALTHY

Slava: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Koroleva: ALIVE / EBONY / HEALTHY

Bradan: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Kaisin's Bastards:

Lyonovei: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Sacha: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Adalgisa: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Bjorn: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Birna: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Solas: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Other Nobles:

Nikolai Bierne: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Irina Avilov: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Noble Bastards:

Albion: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Other Old Ebony Wolves:

Isidora: ALIVE / ROGUE / HEALTHY

Vaughan: ALIVE / EBONY / HEALTHY

AVAILABLE ADOPTIONS

Ailwyn's Siblings:

REILA XANILOV(F) x Dimitrov (3 Years Old / Winter)
1 FEMALE / 2 MALE / 1 DECEASED / 1 TAKEN

LIZANNA XANILOV(F) x Aieric (4 Years Old / Spring)
1 FEMALE / 1 MALE / 2 DECEASED / 2 TAKEN

ADAIR XANILOV(M) x Aksinya (2 Years Old / Autumn)
0 FEMALE / 0 MALE / 2 DECEASED / 2 TAKEN

Kaisin's Bastards:

KAISIN VOLKOV(M) x Agnessa (3 Years Old / Spring)
2 FEMALE / 2 MALE / 0 DECEASED

KAISIN VOLKOV(M) x Gala (2 Years Old / Autumn)
0 FEMALE / 2 MALE / 1 DECEASED / 1 TAKEN

KAISIN VOLKOV(M) x Genya ( 1 Year Old / Autumn)
0 FEMALE / 0 MALE / 2 DECEASED / 4 TAKEN

KAISIN VOLKOV(M) x Iliya (3 Years Old / Summer)
1 FEMALE / 1 MALE / 2 DECEASED

PLOT POINTS:

۞ Summer, Year 4 - Sigmarr and Sindri have been taken into captivity by the Tsanka

۞ Summer, Year 4 - Katja has stepped down from leadership of Ebony and returned it to Raisa's daughters. Valeriya has stepped up to take the title, and in anger Svetlana has taken leave of the packlands.

۞ Summer, Year 4 - A number of Xanilov wolves have been making their way into Alacritis recently. Drama is sure to unfold

۞ FUTURE PLOT - Sigmarr Will likely be returning to Alacritis in late Sept, early Oct. Looking for short term plots!

۞ FUTURE PLOT - Slava is looking for plots, including meeting with family, possibly joining Ebony, or meeting with Bradan.

۞ FUTURE PLOT - Nikolai, Koroleva, Solas, and Agalgisa are all looking for plots! All are, or soon will be, Ebony wolves.

Please post with your own ideas and discussions below! If you find something in need of updating, please PM Albion's account!

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Sigmarr: After escaping his captors Sigmarr will return to Alacritis (probably in late Sept. early Oct. when Luns is back) more ferocious than ever. Short term plots are open though I have a feeling he'll return to Ebony for a time. Long term goal is to create his own pack, Ivory. Hopefully, in the Rustling Thicket and Moontouched Cliffs to be a sister pack to Ebony but I've a loooonggg way to go so we'll just have to play it by ear.

Birna: A Volkov masquerading as a Xanilov. Loyal to her brother she is indifferent to the Xanilovs at the moment but curious. Will likely be investigating into Raisa's little family.

Asya

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Slava is trying to kick ass and take names but failing pretty hard right now as I try to find plots for her xD So I'm looking for her to meet up with family as she is also trying to be all regal and get herself a pack though she might settle for joining Ebony now that it is Xanilov run. I think the idea was for her and Bradan to find each other and talk but after that IDK so Croat, PM me if you want to talk about a further plot or another <3

Bradan

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Bradan could meet up with Slava, and join Ebony so that the two can stay together. Maybe even meet a few of the other families, possibly make friends with them.

Ambros

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Ambros will lack in he means of being nice, but he is looking to catch up with his family. His living bro does not yet have his Ala day-view. He will meet anyone, anywhere in the East Late evening or over-night. (A few day times) His days are being completely devoted to a dayly affair he has brewing. No plans on packing him, but mixing him in with meeting sme Xani who are pack bound may do him some good.

He also needs sme rebellion education, if anyone cares to pass along what they know to him.

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
09-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Though I won't be able to bring in Bjorn until I get the gems for his height, I do have Kassander here if someone wants their old Ebony wolf to meet a new Ebony wolf. He's Raisa's oldest pup, a would-be healer and though he's super shy so he wouldn't approach someone else he's polite. He probably wouldn't really think of the "royal" mask as anything special any more than the blotches Sigmar inherited from their father, since he's never been around the old Ebony court and isn't aware of it's significance - but he has it which would be significant to an old Ebony wolf. So, here he is, Kassander, available to provide the catalyst for plots.

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Solas and his sis Adalgisa are heading to ebony at first. Solas is her samurai and that's really all he does so he's open for any plots to develop him. He's very cold and uncaring thinking every wolf is a very evil thing. As a Samurai his loyalty to Adalgisa and most likely the xani's run deep. If he betrays them he'd probably be one to commit suicide so no need to worry about that. Yet the boy, does need some friends.

He's a kaisin bastard.

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-04-2014, 05:36 PM
So I have the lovely Koroleva who has made her way to Ebony (pending most likely acceptance) and she is a healer who is reserved but still holds an edge of a need for dominance. I don't have any real plans for her yet and would love some family-related drama or plots.

Nikolai

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Sooooo here's Niko :3 He's from one of the upper nobility families, though I don't know if there's any other nobles he could thread with? I'm game for throwing him at anyone in the bloodline pretty much so he can get over his whole "the world is out to get me and all of my family is dead" funk. He's pretty alright. He won't be mean unless you're mean to him first. And he's kind of turned out to be a bit of a flirt so there's that lol

PM me if you wanna thread ;D

.b.

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Fendar is in Ebony now ^^