Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 05:05 AM
I would like to see are the wolves of Threar becoming more active. Threads with each other and others are welcomed though the things that will get you the most praise are threads to further your characters skills or help others with theirs. For example, Félicien doesn't have the healing skill himself but helping Sorrel to find herbs would count in his favour as well.

Threads for furthering skills will earn you 10 points each (these do need 4+ posts each to count as per Skills guidelines)
Threads for mingling will get you 5 points each (again should have 4+ posts each just to keep it fair)

You have from now until 3rd August at which point there will be another IC meeting for Threar where Novella can hopefully announce new promotions (we really don't want to see any demotions!)

I won't be setting any real target this month, just try to help each other and keep active and as you can!

Post here with your characters and just edit in each thread so that you and I can keep track of them all.
We now have a thread for open Threar threads here, feel free to use that to prompt others to help you!

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-27-2015, 10:26 PM
Frith is down to help anyone get skill points! He needs to get to know the members better too! (and of course baby threads are fantastic as well)

------------------------------
Threads
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 10:37 PM
Fate is looking for threads to further himself as a fighter and as a Threar wolf! He's almost a year old! ;~;
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-27-2015, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2015, 06:24 PM by Varda.)
Varda's looking to gain more experience in hunting, proper etiquette as well as to start learning about political pack matters. She's willing to pass on what she already knows with the first two ^^

Threads!:
Roll with whatever flows [6 posts]
Lesson number one [2 posts]
Calling All The Monsters [1 post]

Miksa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Anais
06-30-2015, 07:30 PM
Miksa's got his heart set on becoming a fighter like his mother before him, so I'd love to see him get into spars and training of that sort. It's how he's determined to become an asset for the pack. He's also really patient and kind so seeing him pick up a little bit of healing along the way would be good too.

If anyone wants to tag him in threads for either, or just to meet him, I'd be happy to reply. ^^ Or if it's more convenient for me to start something just give me a heads up and I will! Poor kid needs to get out more. xD

Threads:
n/a

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Frost doesn't really know anybody in the pack so i would like for her to meet the others she also is striving to be a hunter and has no clue how pack hunting works so any threads talking about that would be appreciated
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Kalliope

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
07-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Kalliope doesn't know anyone in the pack and reeeeeally wants to learn healing! She knows the very basics but is very eager to know more!
-------------------------
Threads:

Herne

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-01-2015, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 08:02 PM by Herne.)
Herne is back ;D He'll need all the threads with everyone to catch up! He's going to mainly be a healer I think, but will want to learn anything and everything
----------------------
Threads:

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Feli is gonna have a hunting thread up soon for those interested in learning any sort of skill or just wanting to participate / hang out! :3 He's down for one on one lessons as well.

---

Threads::

Calling All The Monsters {1 Post}
Twist And Shout {1 Post}
New Leaf {1 Post}
To Be Scared By An Owl {2 Posts}
At The End OF The Day {1 Post}
Let Me Show You My World {2 Posts}
Mirror Mirror {1 Post}

Tacheté

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Tac is open for meeting new people! She's new to the pack, and would love to make some new friends. She's also looking to up her knowledge of healing! Tac isn't a fighter, but she'll want some basic skill in hunting and fighting. ^^
Félicien is allowed in any of Tacheté's posts, be them private or not

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2015, 01:16 AM
Hi guys, just to let you all know this is being extended a little, you now have until the raid is finished don't forget to put in your threads!