Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-28-2015, 11:34 AM
All welcome! Open for any and all Destruction wolves within Threar

The boy, whom was very close to approaching his first birthday, had remained dormant in the pack. He would watch and observe more than he would communicate and he would do it in the only manner he knew: secretively. He had learned so much at that! He had learned proper hunting techniques just by observing animals and his packmates whilst they hunted. He was confident that next time they hunted as a pack; he could help be part of the chaser or takedown groups. He had also learned, taught himself by trial and error, how to hunt small land animals.

Hunting was not all he learned. He watched other animals, mostly prey, fight and bicker and he picked up a few techniques of his own from all of it. His mostly ivory fur was now grown in for the winter seasons as the beginning hunter made his way through the snow, light steps gracing his every movement. He scarcely made a sound, but if you listened, it was there. He would look for a member of his family, he didn’t care whom. He would have preferred his mother or his father, of course, but if he couldn’t find them, a Destruction would be just fine.

The young boy was going to be just fine as long as he started to absorb other aspects of the pack soon. His need of knowledge and his outright curiosity led him to do everything he did. The silent wolf finally caught onto a family member’s scent. He was sure it was Frith’s scent but it kinda smelled old.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-28-2015, 04:17 PM

There were certain paths that Frith traveled every day, the border as well as a few other game trails that were scattered over the two lands. He'd find his way over one now, the dormant vegetation around him almost starting to come back to life. Already he'd seen the first of the daffodil's peeking through the snow of winter that was determined to cling to them. His mind wandered, he'd been thinking so hard about their food situation. His worries were melting only as fast as the snows were, and it seemed they would make it through with out going hungry.

His paw steps were rhythmic as he made his way back towards the den he shared with Novella, he had no doubt that soon their youngest litter would ask to have their own dens. They were growing up, at almost a year old he could hardly believe how quickly the time had gone by. As his thoughts lingered on his children, he'd come up behind one of them. Fate was practically as tall as he was now, he was still astounded at how swiftly they grew up. "Hello, Fate." He'd rumble as he looked over to his youngest son.

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-01-2015, 11:46 AM

Soon enough, the near yearling would locate his father, a small smile growing on his face. His dad would greet him and the mostly ivory yearling would approach him. “Hello father!” The pup had a terrible habit of using long and proper titles. “I was wondering if you could teach me about diplomacy.” He was very blunt with his statements as the child was very much a ‘get to the point’ type of wolf. His goldenrod eyes filled with a hopeful glace as he awaited the mostly chocolate brown wolf’s response to his request. If his father was too busy, he could always locate his mother and ask her the exact same question.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-02-2015, 11:42 AM

Fate didn't hesitate to approach and greet his sire, offering a rather proper title as he drew more near. Frith wouldn't try to tone down the smile that played on his features. With out hesitation he'd nuzzle the young boy, listening as he asked his interesting question. Frith had little doubt that the boy had been searching him out just to ask that particular question. "Diplomacy' huh?" He'd nudge him softly, "Well we'll start with the definition I guess. 'The art of dealing with wolves in a sensitive and effective way.' How much do you know about that already?" He'd ask as he coiled his haunches beneath him. They'd already taught all of their children to be polite and to watch their manners. In his opinion that was the greatest start in the direction that Fate wished to go.

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Fate

Loner
Prologue

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-02-2015, 12:25 PM
His father would start the lesson, leaving Fate to sit down and soak up everything that his father would tell him, a certain wonder presented in his eyes. His father would start with what diplomacy was, which was intriguing in itself to the knowledge thirsty boy, before asking what he already knew. Clearing his throat first, Fate would speak. “Diplomacy is talking to other packs about alliances, and most of the time it’s only one or two wolves that go.” That was truthfully all the yearling knew about it. He looked up to his father, hoping that he could shed light on the topic. Fate’s tail wagged slightly against the ground.