Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-28-2015, 04:05 PM
Ylva walked across the snowy terrain, eyes focused upon the ground as she walked. She could make out trenches across the ground as she walked, knowing that if she walked right into one of them she could be severely injured. Her mint green eyes focused upon the ground to in front of her, making sure that there was no one that could possibly see her make a fool out of herself if she did happen to collapse inside one of the trenches; however, worrying about what might happen if another happened to see her, she tripped inside one of the trenches, giving a small howl of surprise before she collapsed to the ground.

"Damn!" She hollered as she tried to move her legs, however, her right back leg had been broken as some bone had protruded from her leg, eyes widening from shock and in utter pain as she gave a small sigh, placing her head upon the ground. If anyone happened to come and see her, it might be too late. She, also, wished that her brother was with her right now. If she was destined to die, she would rather have it be done by her brother's fangs or have the cold engulf her and have her brother by her side as she closed her eyes and the wind began to pick up, causing her to shiver slightly from the cold.
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-28-2015, 04:53 PM
Tail and head high, the girl trotted along with bouncing paws. She had decided to venture farther away from the caverns where she made her home, wanting to know what was beyond her favorite little spot. Not only that, but she was bored. Oh so incredibly bored by herself. The wind had grown a bit since she came this way, then again she was moving farther North and away from the Eastern territories. She had not come across any others on her little trip, which was saddening to the woman.

Heaving a big over exaggerated sigh, Ashelia walked along with a frown. Why couldn't she meet any friends? Why was she always alone? She froze then, a pained howl splitting the air. Her ears perked up and her eyes scanned the terrain, this place appeared to hold various trenches, and she hadn't really been paying attention, though did she ever? However, this time she had paid attention to the pain that was induced within that howl. Someone had gotten hurt, and badly from the sound of it. Moving into motion, Ashelia sought out the source of the cry, and it'd take her a while before she finally found it.

She came across the trench that the unfortunate soul had fallen into, Ashelia looking down to see a dark figure lying in the snow, her hind legs at an awkward angle, and the smell of blood reached her nose. For a moment, she wasn't sure what to do. But she couldn't leave this creature to fend for itself in that condition. Swiftly, she carefully made her way down, half climbing half sliding with the snow until she came to the strangers side. She had never provided medical attention before, but she would sure as hell do what she could for the ailing she-wolf. She approached the front, coming around to face the stranger. She was a lot smaller in comparison, but she wasn't afraid. "You should be more careful out here." The girl wasn't entirely sure how to approach the situation, but her comment aside she didn't want to suddenly rush to start touching the woman in case she was hostile from the pain.

"You need help. I-I can try to help you, I know a little bit..." Without waiting for a response, she moved to glance at the wound, and indeed she found there was bone protruding from the woman's damaged leg. Facing her again, she added "Your leg is badly broken...will you allow me to help?" It was a simple question that the answer was probably already known, but one always had to be careful. Pain always made others become unpredictable.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-28-2015, 05:06 PM

It seemed to have been forever when she was down in the trench. The pain of her broken leg had made her wince every time she tried to move, causing more blood to ooze from the protruding bone that had caused the wound. Her eyes would show pain, her eyes also showing, for once in her life: fear. The sound of the various birds that scattered throughout the landscape could easily be depicted as scavengers, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to pluck her flesh right off of her body.

However, she would soon hear someone coming down from the trench that she had fallen into. Who the hell was willing to come and help this demon of a wolf? Her mint green eyes would meet the woman's other gaze as she had explained the situation and asked if she could help her. A small sigh escaped her.

"If you wish to help me, but, you are helping a demon. Everyone would not care if you just left me here for the buzzards to just tear into my body."

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she focused back in on the woman's after looking her eyes to her broken leg, seeing as best she could. Though, she could not see and looked back to her,
"Do what you will."

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-28-2015, 06:07 PM
She watched the woman, not in wariness but in concern. Ears lifting as the dark woman questioned her willingness to help. Ashelia shook her head, for once a serious expression on her face. "It doesn't matter who you are, we're all the same one way or another. Even if you're good or bad, everyone needs help." She explained, her expression then quickly changing to her usual self though a bit more reserved. She wanted to remain in good spirits to hopefully, make the other woman feel a little better and perhaps distract from her pain. As the woman gave her permission, Ashelia immediately set about to sniffing at the wound to make sure there was nothing else, though the bone was definitely in need of a splint if the woman had any sort of chance of it healing well enough to walk on. Although even with Ashelia's help, surely she'd have a limp throughout her life.

After her inspection, she sighed. She didn't have anything, which meant she'd have to go and get it. Trees weren't too far, she could go and find something to splint her leg with as well as bind it. "I'll be right back, I need to get some things for your leg." Time was critical. She didn't want the woman to continue suffering, so without waiting for an answer she turned and climbed out of the trench, bounding away then as quickly as her little body could take her to find what she needed.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-28-2015, 06:13 PM
Her eyes would close as she listened to the woman's words. Perhaps that would be true, but, to many other wolves that she had come across, they would have loved it if she just died right then and there. The sound of the birds calling out in anticipation for their meal to just wither away and die right then and there so that they could fill their bellies. Her eyes focused upon the other woman as she gave a small sigh and waited for her to come back. There was nothing else to do as she pretty much talked to the shadows, eyes closing as she spoke in silence after a couple minutes went by.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-29-2015, 07:55 PM
She had found what she needed, the girl running back as fast as she could with long leaves and a few sticks of various sizes. She could clean the wound with the snow and her tongue, though for now she had to bind it, and set it in place. Maybe she would try to find a pack wolf who knew about healing so she could make sure she had done what was needed, though she was inexperienced and knew her skills were amateur. Though that didn't stop her from trying.

Sliding back down into the trench, she nodded to Ylva as she moved to her hind leg. Dropping the sticks and leaves, she sighed as she stared at the broken limb. The woman needed pain killers, otherwise the resetting process would hurt...alot. But what could she use? She had no idea...she was beginning to feel useless, and she wondered if it showed on her face.

Glancing at Ylva, she wondered if the other woman had any ideas, because at the moment, her own mind was drawing blank. Pushing off the idea of asking, and as she tried to come up with her own answer, she moved forward and began placing and measuring a couple of the sticks against her leg, though she'd have to reset the bone...she didn't want to do it unless they could find any pain killers, or a sedative, or...unless the woman wanted to go through it without any of those. Taking a deep breath, she said "I...I have to reset the bone...but, I don't have any pain killers or sedatives...I can go and try to find some real fast...otherwise.." She pursed her lips, this was the first time she had been faced with this situation before, and her heart was racing. "Otherwise...we can do it without any of that...but I imagine it will be really painful."

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-29-2015, 08:10 PM

Ylva would open her eyes once more when she could hear the sounds of paws running across the snow and down into the trench. She would hear the clatter of the supplies that was placed beside her as she gave a small sigh and looked to the dame before her. She seemed to be worried about something, and, well, Ylva hoped that she knew what she was doing. She was entrusting her with her broken limb, and, if she didn't do it correctly, Ylva would be infuriated.

"Just fix my leg, that is all I am asking of you. Also, I do not care about pain, I have been through a lot of it in my life."
She spoke, closing her eyes as she let the woman do whatever she needed to do, even if she was to be in pain.

"Speech"

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-30-2015, 05:17 PM
She glanced uncertainly at Ylva, a frown on her face and a crease in her brows as she was beginning to have second thoughts about this. But the woman needed help, and Ashelia had been the only one around...or so she knew anyway. She hadn't scented anyone for miles around, so she was on her own about this. She wished she could have had training back in Valhalla, but she was still a pup when she had gotten lost. And upon returning, there was no scent nor sight nor hint of her family or any Valhallan wolf. The pack itself seemed to have disappeared...

Taking a deep breath, she nodded to Ylva. Moving closer to her leg, she stared at it for a moment. How was she going to do this? She had broken bones within her prey before, but never set a bone back in place! She couldn't let Ylva see her hesitance though, but what if she messed up? What if she made the woman's leg worse? The thought of it was driving her to nearly passing out, her heart pumping hard. But she knew she had to stay calm, and if she messed up...then Ylva would probably bite her head off. But even so, she'd risk it. She had to help.

Taking a deep breath, she placed a paw lightly upon the womans ankle, and the other raised over where the broken bone protruded. "Okay..." she whispered to herself, readying herself. Glancing at Ylva for a second, she gave a look that said to get ready. Though before she did anything, she picked up one of the sticks and gave it to the woman to bite down on should she need it. And then, she placed her right paw near the bone, and with pressure and force, applied her weight to the area. A resounding crack had made its way to her ears, causing them to flatten. She was going to feel sick, her stomach lurching at the sickening sound of a bone being reset, and the leg began to bleed heavily.

Quickly, she pawed some snow to clean the wound, then readied the thickest of the sticks and placed it on the broken leg, however, she would make sure the wound was clean first before binding it. When her work was complete, she had hoped she did well. The bone wasn't sticking out anymore, the leg wasn't bleeding as much as it had been, and she had splinted and bound the leg as best as she could. She stepped back, staring at the blood spattered snow, her head reeled and she braced her legs to try and keep herself standing.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-30-2015, 05:25 PM
Ylva took the stick that she was given. She could tell that the woman was hesitant, but, she paid no mind as she readied herself. When the first crack of the bone could be heard, she winced as she could feel the bone being reset entirely. The feeling of blood oozing from her leg made her feel dizzy even more when, before, the feeling or sight of blood didn't even bother her. Her eyes closed tightly when she could sense that the leg was reset and she could feel the cold of the snow when her wound was being cleaned.

When time went on, the wound had finally been fixed as Ylva lifted her paw slightly, wondering if she would be able to walk on it and she didn't make the absolute mistake of letting the dame fix her ligament, however, she did trust her, and, she didn't even really have a choice in the matter. Either it was, take a chance and have her fix the leg, or lie there and have the vultures finish her off and she wouldn't see her brother again. With a sigh, she lied back down and placed her head on the ground, letting her wound rest a bit more after it had been fixed.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-30-2015, 06:19 PM
Ashe watched the woman test her leg, though she knew that an injury like that would take quite a long time to heal. Releasing a huge breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding, her ears splayed and her body seemed to relax all at once. Usual vibrant eyes took on a different look, something undecipherable. Her playful self had disappeared for the moment, for the event of having to do what she had to was...life changing. In a way.

The girl went and sat in front of Ylva, and it dawned on her that they hadn't had the chance to introduce themselves yet. "My name is Ashelia Adravendi. What's yours?" Perhaps she could distract the woman from the pain she was feeling, the girl knowing she'd have to go and find something to help ease her pain soon. She wasn't sure what this womans plans were, but there was no way she was able to go anywhere anytime soon. And if she tried, then Ashe would be determined to help her until she was better again.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-30-2015, 06:22 PM
"Ylva. Ylva Sendri," she explained and gave a small sigh looking over toward the sky, trying to wonder where her brother could be. She had missed him and even though they had come to these lands together, it would be a heck of a lot better if she had gone with him so she didn't have to have so many incidents happen to her already. Her mint green eyes would soon shift over to the woman as she nodded her head, "Nice to meet you," as she spoke, her stomach gave a low rumble, hanging her head and wincing once more. She hadn't eaten much, and, now she wished that she had.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-30-2015, 06:28 PM
Ashelia nodded to Ylva in acknowledgement of her name. It was a nice name, despite the woman having previously stated that she was a dark creature. So far it seemed only in color, but maybe this event made her nice enough to not tear her head off since she helped her. Then again, Ashe didn't know good from bad. Everyone was good in her eyes!

The woman seemed to have a lot on her mind, and though curious as to what it was, Ashe opened her mouth to ask until her voice was cut off by a low grumbling sound. Ears perked and head tilted to the side, she heard the woman's stomach. "Are you hungry? 'cause if you are I can catch ya somethin'! I'm sure you're hungry after that." She blurted, and she was more then happy to help this woman.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Why would someone be willing to help her out? But she was thankful that Ashelia would be willing to do that as her eyes shown a bit of kindness as a small smile spread across her face. She placed her head back upon the ground and nodded her head, "Thanks, I appreciate it," she spoke, a small sigh escaping her mouth as she went to try and stand up, but the pain from her leg continued to spread throughout a bit of her body before she winced and collapsed back upon the ground. She wrapped her tail around her side and closed her eyes tightly, trying to calm down from the pain.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Ashe nodded, but before she could get up Ylva had tried to stand only to collapse. A stern look placed itself on her features as she scolded the woman. "You just broke your leg! You have to rest, no walking right now okay? I mean it." She pouted at the last part as she stood to leave and catch Ylva something to eat. As she turned to pad away, she glanced back. "Behave yourself!" She said jokingly, and raced off to find food.

It would not be long before she was able to track herself a nice snow hare. The creature had been distracted in finding it's own food, that Ashelia's little body had been able to wiggle it's way towards it as she was mistaken for a snowy slushed mud puddle. Her scent covered by the snow. When she had gotten close enough, she raced after it a few lengths until her paws swiped at it's hind legs, tripping it so she could bite and snap it's spine. Ah, the crack of prey bones was so much different then wolf bones...

With her prize in tow, Ashelia spotted through melting patches of snow, a patch of flowers that she couldn't quite name, (poppy) but the scent reminded her of what a few of the wolves she had come across took for pain. That gave her an idea! Dropping the snow hare, she moved towards the flowers and nipped a couple off, Winter was ending and in it's wake, some plants seemed to be sprouting, so she'd take these with the hare and continue towards where the woman waited. Sliding down into the trench, she dropped the hare in front of Ylva. "Here, I found these."

She nosed the hare to her, and she carefully shook some little black seeds from the flowers onto the hare. "I don't know what they're called...but they help with pain, and they'll eventually help you to sleep when you wanna rest."

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-30-2015, 06:48 PM
She nodded and began to eat her meal, eyes focusing upon the hare as she tore into the flesh, eyes staying focused upon it as some of the crows and other birds came down into the trench and tried to steal her meal. She snarled and snapped in front of them, managing to catch one and shook the life out of it. She tossed the crow that she managed to catch and gave it to Ashelia, "For your work. Thanks, I appreciate it," she explained and closed her eyes, soon feeling the side affects of the seed, a small smile still on her face as she ate and soon, after a couple minutes, collapsed and fell asleep.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-30-2015, 07:00 PM
Ashelia watched Ylva eat, her fur bristling as she ducked when some birds came trying to attack them. She guessed they were pretty bold since it was hard to find food around here, but when she glanced up there was one lying dead by her. Dang, Ylva was really something. With a wagging tail, Ashelia thanked her and began pulling the feathers off the crow before digging into the scrawny flesh beneath.

As she had eaten, Ylva had evidently fallen asleep. Licking her muzzle when she was finished, Ashe stood to inspect the broken limb, and noted that there was some swelling. With careful movements, she gently packed some snow onto the swollen area to help it go down. She felt good to have helped, and she hoped she did it right. With a yawn, she decided that she too would take a nap, and so lied down among the feathers from the unfortunate bird.

The sun had disappeared below the horizon, darkness consuming the land. She started awake, dreams of her family had begun appearing, though in nightmarish ways. Shuddering, she pushed it out of her mind. Why had that happened anyway? Did that mean her family was...no. They were fine. They had to be...
Peeking at Ylva, she remained quiet. Which was unusual for her, and stared at the stars as she waited for the woman to wake. Though how long that would be was beyond her, but she didn't mind. She was enjoying the quiet night, for once...in somebody else's company.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-30-2015, 07:10 PM
Ylva would dream about her family. She had dreamt about her family and how, back where she lived, her family had fought against another evil pack as she and her brother had fled. When she and her brother, Etani, came back to see what had happened to them, she had remembered finding her parents in a large puddle of blood, their own bones being exposed. The nightmare caused her to open her eyes as she gave a loud gasp, panting heavily as she gave a small sigh and hung her head. Her parents loved her and her brother, and they loved them, but, she wished that she could go back and live a life with them and that they were still alive and well. She looked over to see Ashelia looking at the stars and she did the same, mint green eyes shimmering in the moonlight.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-30-2015, 07:26 PM
She was undisturbed when Ylva had woken. The girl keeping her purple and blue flecked eyes on the sky above her. Her thoughts had traveled to her family, she hadn't seen them since she was a pup. Her adventurous spirit causing her to get lost, and unable to find her way back. As the girl stared at the sky, she shifted to her other side as her ears remained erect. A small sigh escaping her lips. "Do you ever wonder...if there's a star, that guides you back to what you miss the most?" She swallowed, perhaps a a rare sentiment moment would present itself...much to her dismay, because she rarely if ever, cried.

Ylva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-30-2015, 08:04 PM
She looked to her and gave a small sigh, "I don't know, but all my father said was that they were spirits that were watching over us, I am not really sure. But, I think that they are just balls of gas, but what do I know?" She explained as she looked to her leg once more and licked it a couple times before looking over to Ashelia, "Listen, I hardly say this, but would you like to be friends? I appreciate your help with my leg and, well, I don't really have any friends at the moment," she explained, head hung low slightly as she regretted asking even though she did wish to have a friend and Ashelia was actually nice to her unlike many other wolves.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-30-2015, 09:53 PM
She looked at Ylva for a brief moment as the woman explained her thoughts on it. It didn't exactly answer her question, but it made her think. Staring at the stars again, Ashelia wondering if her father was up there. Or her mother. Or both. Or maybe not...she didn't know. Was it possible something might have happened to them during her absence? She wished to see them one last time...perhaps one day.

"Listen, I hardly say this but..." Ashe turned her head to look at Ylva as she spoke. The woman was asking her to be friends? Ashe remained quiet, watching as the woman seemed to bow her head as if she was ashamed. "I'd love to be friends with you." She smiled, tail wagging as she reached over to nose Ylva's head up. There was no shame in wanting friends, and she'd make sure the other woman knew that. "We all need a friend, no matter who or what we believe we are."