Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-28-2015, 04:38 PM

This was his new home then, mysterious it was. The bottom of the den felt like tree's, but he couldn't quiet imagine a giant tree that you could stand on. Though, it wasn't as if he'd actually ever seen a tree. His head swiveling to the mast as he used all of his senses as usual to take in his surroundings. With the winter ending, the warm air was coming in, however it wouldn't get much warmer as they lived in the North. The snow would remain and so would the ice, just in softer smaller parts.

The male was probably older than almost everyone in the pack, which didn't bother him one bit. Age didn't entirely mean he was smarter than them. As his paws scraped against the top of the deck circling the large mast in the middle. It was a tree growing inside of a tree then? What a strange occurrence that was. As he flopped down on his haunches, his head turned towards the sea. Listening as the waves pulled up on the icy shore.

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-08-2015, 10:23 PM

The woman yawned as she stirred in her cabin. She had for the most part, remained here if not somewhere on the territory. The pack was quiet, and it kind of unnerved her. She didn't like quiet, it reminded her of the lonely days she had as a rogue...with nobody to talk to, or hunt with, or play with. She had had enough of being alone. It didn't suit her at all, and she hated it. Rising to her feet, she stretched and yawned to remove the sleep from her body. She had done well to take care of herself, Spring bringing back the luster that once took hold in her younger days. Also with the help of being in a pack, she had started to take better care of her appearance. Avalon no longer allowing herself to fall into disrepair.

Exiting her cabin which was near the bow of the ship, she padded quietly towards the front. The mast rising high above her, and at the base of it...a man she didn't know. Tilting her head, she gazed at him in curiosity. Perhaps this would be a chance to meet someone else within the pack besides Arian and Amachi, and by the scent of it, he seemed to be fairly new. "Hi there! You're new here, I presume?" She greeted kindly as she approached, her tail wagging softly as she stopped before the mast, head tilted curiously at the man.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2015, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 01:20 AM by Jack I.)

He stopped when he heard someone approaching. His head turning to what seemed like her face when she spoke. Jack could always hear the slight wagging of her tail, the way it moved through the warmer air of spring. A small smile growing on his face, the way she felt closer to him too, it meant she was a bit bigger than he was. "Indeed I am Miss, my name is Jack Stones." He would stand himself up to face her respectfully. It was always a habit to try and talk to wolves this way.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." His head dipped. Tail slightly curving behind him as he tried to relax himself, but sort some reason his heart was pounding against his chest. It had been a bit since he had been in a pack, so perhaps that was the reason why.

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-26-2015, 09:06 PM
She peered at him curiously as he turned to look at her. Well, face her. She blinked when she noticed the appearance of his eyes, this man was blind? Yet...his actions suggested he wasn't at first, or at least she thought. But it was plain on his face, that was interesting. She had never met a blind wolf before, but blind or not she would treat him like anyone else. After all, she didn't know the extent of his limitations due to his handicap. Maybe he didn't see it that way at all.

She dipped her head to him, an automatic action to be polite. "It's nice to meet you, Jack. My name is Avalon. Welcome to Sonticus!" Her tone was light hearted and friendly, tail wagging a little more. She wanted to know more about him, her heart needing the company of another. She had been alone for far too long, she wanted a friend, and someday maybe something more when the right person came along. "Since you just got her, would you like a tour?"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Jack I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-07-2015, 03:20 AM

It was nice to meet someone within the pack, after all his heart ache didn't seem like it would be going away any time soon. Who was he to leave a young lady waiting after all. His ears flicked to her tone, paws being surely attached to the bow. Avalon, a beautiful name indeed. "A tour would be nice miss. I find it a little harder to navigate this place than most others. This has to be a strange instrument rather than a forest of any kind." as he described the terrain underneath his paws. While he never did miss the sights that many wolves claimed to be amazing, it still held him to not know what things were.

He could smell that it was like a rotting tree, he could feel the wood. But it had been warped into something strange and majestic like. He had heard stories of humans from his youth of the elders, however, never had he been able to comprehend things that they had done. He would go to step closer to the lady, to dig in her scent. Perhaps get a better feel of her aura.

"Talk"