Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-30-2015, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 05:42 PM by Neith.)
Setting: Alabastrine Shrine

The night was heavy over these strange lands, the moon's reflected light shone heavily on the white backdrop. With the snow on the ground the ghostly place became even more spectral. Her amethyst gaze shifted from the white barked trees as she drew more near to the center fountain. Dark paws slowed as she approached the basin, her eyes wide as she peeked in to look at its contents. What would normally be an softly glowing pool was iced over and dark, the only luminosity was the light of the moon above her head. Unimpressed she'd back off a few paces, her form highly visible despite the darkness. Neith stood out rather well against the white backdrop, the sleek curve of her body silhouetted perfectly against the trees.

She stepped carefully away from the shrine, her breath very much visible in the cold night air. Spring was on its way though, already she'd seen (and eaten) some much too early fawns. Well, stumbled across them was more like. She knew the cold would not last much longer, until then though the girl had every intention of enjoying the snowy world around her. With little thought to her actions the impulsive she wolf would start playing in the snow. Throwing the white fluff into the air over herself she'd run through the spray and land in a drift. She'd roll care free in its chilly embrace, just finding amusement in simple joys.
""  

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2015, 01:23 PM

Snow... the cold stuff was perfectly suited for the young man born within the North, and the air here did not hold the same chill. That was fine, really. The temperature and snow itself was not what kept his interest anyway, but rather the interactions that he had with others. He would move with purpose through the snow, wondering where Enigma might have gotten off too on this winter night. But it wasn't a large concern. Enigma was a big boy and was more than capable of taking care of himself. No... his intent was instead focused on making sure that he was entertained on this fine night.

Sound would catch his attention. Ahh, so somewhere was here in this frigid land. The shrine was something he had paid little attention to. Instead his golden gaze would seek the dark figure who played within the snow. He couldn't help but allow a smirk to cross his lips. Ohh, what a dark beauty she was. The young man would stride into her view, clearing his throat and speaking in a smooth tone.

"Having fun, are we love?"

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2015, 01:50 PM

With her belly facing the moon and her paws perched on her chest Neith found herself completely relaxed in the quiet place. Her tail would beat rhythmically with her obvious pleasure, the moon's light reflected from her silvery fur as she found herself staring up into its familiar face. She'd find a small grin playing at her features as she finally heard the approach of the other wolf. He'd come into her view as she stilled her form, his silky lyrics caressed her ears and she'd tilt her head curiously. So the snow was not all the ghostly shrine had to offer. Her grin would grow slightly as she rolled onto her belly, pushing her paws beneath her and shaking out her coat before she answered him. "Neith, and I am." Her demeanor would become a little more serious, not knowing at all what to expect from this brute, but still hoping that he might be up for a few games. Refraining from drawing more near to his form she'd obviously look him over. "What's it to you?"
""  

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2015, 04:01 PM

Forsaken would raise a brow as she introduced herself. Neith... Ahhh what a nice name. Forsaken would close his golden eyes, breathing out. “It is a beautiful name, if I might say so. I think my mother would approve of it.” The young man would open his eyes, letting them roam over her once again. “Was just passin’ by and noticed you. Guess I was feeling a little on the lonely side and well, here I am.” Forsaken would roll his shoulders with a pop.

“My name is Forsaken Armada-Lore, if names mean anything to you.” The youth would let his gaze wander the shrine. “This place is unique huh?” He’d ask in a nonchalant manner. “What brought you here, if I might ask?”

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-17-2015, 08:34 PM

His answer to her name was more odd than she had expected, feeling her hackles raise with apprehension she'd narrow her gaze at him. Though he meant the words as a compliment she was sure he still freaked her out. "...thanks?" She'd add, feeling like she was being awfully rude. He might have been a little strange but that didn't mean he was necessarily a bad guy right? Besides he felt lonely, who could blame him for seeking out a pretty face. He'd offer his own name lazily, becoming a bit more mellow in her mind as his attention shifted from her to the old ruin. "It is, I guess." She'd tell him as her gaze lingered on him and not the place they stood, not quite ready to trust him too much. Her fur had flattened though, and she'd calmed a bit. "Just followed my feet I guess. Never stay one place for too long."
""  

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2015, 05:28 PM

Ahhh, a wandering heart. Much could be said about that. His own heart, as a child, had took him away from this place known as Alacritia. But the man had to wonder what it was like to live the life of a true loner. To go from place to place with nothing to bind you. Sadly that was no longer his leisure, for his duty was not just to his heart, but to his family. He was a spawn of the devil himself, the descendant of the ice king. But hell, Forsaken cared little for such titles. All he cared about was having fun. Whether he put a pretty little face off to get it or not was not his concern.

“It must be nice to roam so freely.” Forsaken would practically purr. “I once had that joy, but alas family can sometimes be cruel. We must stick together in the end and well, what kind of family member would I be if I abandoned them?” Forsaken once more answered lazily, though he wore a grin on his face.

“Tell me a story,” The male would say, his voice picking up tone now. “Of where you’ve been. The horrors and wonders that you have seen. Tell me the tale of a wandering heart.”

""

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-21-2015, 11:19 AM

Neith had grown up with somewhat of a family environment with out knowing who her biological father was. She had been rather close to them too, but she'd needed to go. To run and be where ever she pleased, to fully rely on herself for survival. She missed them, and would still do anything for them if they asked her, but she was a free being and craved new landscapes and more challenging terra beneath her paws. With said paws rooted firmly beneath her as brilliant amathyst gaze lingered on his form he wouldn't hesitate in commenting on her brief words. It was nice to roam so freely, and she wasn't about to let anyone take that from her. She didn't expect what he said following his wistful observation. He too found his pleasure in roaming but had given up his freedom? "What, they need you so bad they can't allow you to enjoy your old freedoms?" She asked in disgust, he spoke as though they might crumble into dust if he left them. "What kind of family members are they for trapping you?" His change of subject was somewhat sudden, but it would certainly help explain her outburst. She'd retreat once more, calming herself as she watched him. "Hunger is the biggest horror," Winter had been rough, she'd gone hungry more than once. She'd made it through though, and her healthy form made no sign to her distress. "The world is the most amazing wonder. I've seen many beautiful places, and there are many more for me to seek out."
""  

Forsaken

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2015, 12:59 PM
Forsaken would let out a laugh at her words of disgust. “Perhaps I am but the fool to cling to them so. But ah, such is family. I suppose I can find a middle ground for them. We are a curious lot and if it means gathering together once in a while for the means of a greater good so to speak I’ll allow the temporary cut of my freedoms. I’ll gain them back.” Forsaken was unshaken by her own outburst.

The man would listen as she spoken on. Hunger had been the worst horror, and it was true. An empty, gnawing gut could cut the spirit of any wolf, male or female. The brute would give a slow nod, speaking his own piece. “Yes... Though it can teach you a good manner of things as well.” The man would let his gaze wander again. “Though in a sense is it not lonely? Not having someone with you to share these places with?” He would chuckle softly.

“I suppose this is but another reason I allow my family to bond me.”

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-26-2015, 05:56 PM

He'd explain himself further, and Neith supposed forming a group every now and again could beneficial to survival. Had she traveled with one or two other wolves the she wolf might not have gone hungry the winter before. Still, she had no responsibility but keeping herself alive, and that's what mattered. She did whatever she wished, but closely followed the laws that nature set before her. She travelled as much as her prey did, and that was what made her happy. He'd speak again of loneliness and solitude, but Neith flourished in aloneness. A shrug would roll of her shoulders, she could be with wolves she could be with out them. As they spoke though Neith would become acutely aware of how much they'd been talking. This was a lot less fun than what she'd been doing earlier. "You're quite the talker, aren't you?" her query would fall from dark lips as she stood, taking a few bored paces away from him. "What else do you know how to do?" She'd ask with a mischievous tone in her voice.
""